ShwetaTiwariAnEnigmaAT#8Pg1-Final Warning pg65&120 - Page 16

Posted: 13 years ago
Pooja how does that meaning change ? didnt get it
Originally posted by Prernatic

Hey guyz have you all seen that uncut video on BB official site which is named " Shweta is Samir's partner"  In that video Sameer is saying that he can sit the with Dolly to look after fire whole night but Shweta insists that she wants to sit with Sameer....Why is she doing this i cant understand......why is she chipkofaying Sam sooo much...plzzzz watch that video guyz....i find her behaviour v offensive in that video.....She keeps on repeating that I am ur partner Sameer....and Sam says i can sit with Dolly or Khali.....Looks like Sam is avoiding her n dont want to sit with her but shweta is chipkofying Sameer....i dont understand this behaviour of Shweta guyz....its v disappointing...if she has any khush fehmi that Sameer is going to give her any bhaav then she is absolutely wrong.....she will be dejected......Why cant this lady understand that Sam is committed to some one else.....She shud not go after Sam like this....Leave him lady when he is avoiding you sooooo much....I was pissed of watching that video i want you guyz shud see that video.....very disappointing....I dont want Shweta to go after Sam....Sam is not giving her any bhaav...why is she degrading herself......๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

ohh plz wo log ne pehlesei partner banaya tha raatko jagneke liye so dats y๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by pinky no1

i found sam avoiding ST too๐Ÿ˜ƒ good for everyone๐Ÿ˜ƒ

N plz remember tht after all those insults MT did to ST, she was stilll supporting him n considered him as her friend.. no wonder she cant feel Sam's avoiding her๐Ÿ˜Š hope c feels tht soon๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by pinky no1

No pinky big boss has not made any partners...they themselves have to make partners n you just see her behaviour in that video....v disappointing ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ She is insisting so much to sit with Sam at night......Why??????? Now she is behaving like Veena running after one man AngryAngryAngry Sam is avoiding her soooo much but she haath dho ke peeche pad gayee this uss ke...i guess she is toooo fond of Sam but thats not good for her ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ She will just get disappointment in the end coz Sam is already committed...why cant this lady understand this ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญAngryAngry
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

i found sam avoiding ST too๐Ÿ˜ƒ good for everyone๐Ÿ˜ƒ

N plz remember tht after all those insults MT did to ST, she was stilll supporting him n considered him as her friend.. no wonder she cant feel Sam's avoiding her๐Ÿ˜Š hope c feels tht soon๐Ÿ˜ณ

If Sam is avoiding her then why is she after him.....๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ  I guess sameer does not like Shweta's company at all but we see them together most of the time coz Shweta hi Sam ke peeche padti hogi AngryAngryAngry I dont like this attitude of shweta ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ desperate behaviour like Veena AngryAngryAngry Why is SHweta doing this ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Dont degrade ur self lady....๐Ÿ˜ญ
Originally posted by Prernatic

No pinky big boss has not made any partners...they themselves have to make partners n you just see her behaviour in that video....v disappointing ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ She is insisting so much to sit with Sam at night......Why??????? Now she is behaving like Veena running after one man ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก Sam is avoiding her soooo much but she haath dho ke peeche pad gayee this uss ke...i guess she is toooo fond of Sam but thats not good for her ๐Ÿ˜ญ She will just get disappointment in the end coz Sam is already committed...why cant this lady understand this ๐Ÿ˜ก

what Sam is committed sam is committed?? of course he is ! n she is nt after him as girl-friend๐Ÿคข i doubt how can you even think tht when u claim urself to be ST fan

out of all 5 people, c finds Sam better.. thts all๐Ÿคข
n ST is also committed alright,wo bhi ek educated n good looking n rich n SINGLE ladkese so plz ST ko koyi zarurat nahi hain kisike piche jane ki,ST fans ne bhi ST frnd ke liye vote kiya so plz
๐Ÿ˜ก
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

what Sam is committed sam is committed?? of course he is ! n she is nt after him as girl-friend๐Ÿคข i doubt how can you even think tht when u claim urself to be ST fan

out of all 5 people, c finds Sam better.. thts all๐Ÿคข

No Guddi if you see the video clearly she is attracted towards Sameer in the same way as Veena is attracted towards Ashmit ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก Her behaviour is quite despo towards Sam ๐Ÿคข N this pisses me off the most ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก Why run after a man when he is ignoring you sooo much....She did same thing with Marc Robinson in ISs jungle se mujhe bachao......and was criticized badly....at that also Marc was a married man and was clearly ignoring her but she was soooo much after him.....arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก Why does she does this when she knows that Sam is committed n above all she is herself committed then why is she attracted towards Sameer... i dont like this ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by Prernatic - 13 years ago
Guddi kya lagta hain next week kaun out hoga?
Maryam please discuss the issue in Main Forum.. This is not a place to criticize her for the thing which is directly related to her char๐Ÿ˜ƒ