Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Arre Maryam leave yaar..

U see na, kisike kehne se facts change thodi na hote.. Ek toh dikh gaya, aise aise End hone tak everyone will see what Shweta says or does is 90% right.. ( except when she is captain 🀣 )..

But the bad thing is that Maryam, you were saying Sam-Shweta wont be friends etc etc.. The last bit didnt seem so

Ya you r right Guddi...last bit was good...i loved it  πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ I agree with you....i was wrong n i m very happy that i was wrong and Sam n Shweta are friends again 😳😳 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Sano πŸ˜ƒ

Papa wants my lappy now :( How bad this is :( I will pm u asa I am back please hun :(
Prud123 thumbnail
Hi guys i hope shweta doesnt get any punishment as today she did some work being a captain
pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Prud123

Hi guys i hope shweta doesnt get any punishment as today she did some work being a captain

I dont think koyi punishment milegi
prerna4rishav thumbnail

Manz.. I wanted someone to bring this issue up..

See I think she is deffo gonna get punishment.. πŸ˜ƒ

1. That day Dolly said Oops.. Her Veerji asked her what .. Dolly said 'We forgot to call the captain to eat'....πŸ˜‰

2. Those people were making fun with some zzzzzzzzzzzzz thing.. Means someone was sleeping πŸ˜†

3. Shweta worked tonight

4. Shweta talks in englishπŸ₯±

So.. Punishment puka.. πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Manz.. I wanted someone to bring this issue up..

See I think she is deffo gonna get punishment.. πŸ˜ƒ

1. That day Dolly said Oops.. Her Veerji asked her what .. Dolly said 'We forgot to call the captain to eat'....πŸ˜‰

2. Those people were making fun with some zzzzzzzzzzzzz thing.. Means someone was sleeping πŸ˜†

3. Shweta worked tonight

4. Shweta talks in englishπŸ₯±

So.. Punishment puka.. πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Pinky accha hai na.. Kaam kar le thoda 🀣
hey did i tell u thAt u r nominated guddi ? Edited by Kajenfan.Sonia - 13 years ago
Prud123 thumbnail
I hope she gets some cool punishment so that we can have some fun.Just thought of a crazy one may be she gets a punishment in which she has to cook food and fed sam .That will be great.That way we will get more SS scenes
prerna4rishav thumbnail

I hope she gets some cool punishment so that we can have some fun.Just thought of a crazy one may be she gets a punishment in which she has to cook food and fed sam .That will be great.That way we will get more SS scenes

YesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† But that would be a punishment for Sam tooπŸ˜†

Tonight when Shweta said - 4 abnormal people with 2 normal people here.. Sam said 'Kaha mai phas gaya 5 abnormal logoke beech mei'.. πŸ˜•