Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Last part --

Shweta Sam Dolly Ashmit.. Sameer goes to fill the buckets.. And Dolly asks Shweta who will wash the dishes ( as water is coming that time ).. Shweta says probably it's Sameer's turn.. Dolly says 'I wont go to tell him, you're the captain, you should tell him'... Shweta says 'But how can I? He is already filling the buckets na'... She denies to tell Sameer to wash dishes, Ashmit says he wont do, as he already did once.. and Dolly goes to Sam to ask if it's his turn.. Sam is confused n says is it..

Later, Shweta is sitting with Ashmit-Veena near the karya area.. And Ashmit says 'Dolly didn't make anything since morning, still she's saying that she did all the cooking etc etc'.. Shweta says 'But der was no cooking today na?'.. Ashmit says 'yeah that's what'.. Anyways, then Ashmit starts abt Khali.. And Shweta asks Ashmit why he thinks Khali is fake.. Ashmit says that he is sweet on your face, but bitches abt u behind ur back etc etc.. ( not particularly on Shweta ).. Shweta kind of agrees saying 'Khali says Ashmit n Veena are like, if Ashmit likes someone, Veena will also do, and if Veena likes someone, Ashmit will also do.. But he himself is like that.. If Dolly likes someone, he is on that person's side, and if Dolly is against someone, he's also against him.. Where is his brain? And that day he was saying stuffs like I am not used to do all these hard work etc etc, I said even we are not.. We all have maids in our house'..

On the other side, Sam is washing dishes and Dolly is pisstt off at Veena and a bit with Shweta that Shweta is not saying anything to them.. And Shweta is not a responsible captain instead of asking others to work, she is just smiling..

Epi ends..

Tomo -- Big fight btwn Dolly and Ashmit-Veena..
Thanks for updates Guddi😊

Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Guddi thnx for the update πŸ‘πŸΌ....that Veena totally pissed me off today....What does she think of herself 🀒....only she is original there...n all others are fake especially what she said abt Shweta....arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 😑😑😑 she shud be eliminated this week....😑
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Lolzz.. Veena is saying what Hrishant - Rahul and Abbas Kazmi said abt her hun 🀣 No need to be pissttt off... And yeah appreciate Shweta in our AT, please dont discuss Veena 😈

I dont think Shweta laughed even for once in tonight's epi ? 🀣 What's wrong with her.. And in that game, she was like chalo chalo chalo πŸ˜†
prerna4rishav thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutelicious

congratss fo the new thread πŸ˜ƒ ..Guddiiiiiiiiii 😳

😳😳😳😳 welcome hun..

Okie I saw ur post in last AT.. I will try to give tht by tonight only πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

I dont think Shweta laughed even for once in tonight's epi ? 🀣 What's wrong with her.. And in that game, she was like chalo chalo chalo πŸ˜†

Bad mood maybe😳
Yeah woh bhi pak gayi same logon ko dekh dekh karπŸ˜›
Cutelicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

😳😳😳😳 welcome hun..

Okie I saw ur post in last AT.. I will try to give tht by tonight only πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

u are the best ..i love you πŸ˜†πŸ˜Ž
pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congratssssssssssssssssssssssssssss yoyo  πŸ₯³

Originally posted by: pooja.s92

Bad mood maybe😳
Yeah woh bhi pak gayi same logon ko dekh dekh karπŸ˜›

Ab itni negativity hogi aas paas to bichari kya kare 😑😑 ab Hanse gi to Veena bole gi acting kar rahi hai fake hai blah blah blah....kya kare woh bichari 😭😭😭 Ya may be she is missing Lavu and Abhi EmbarrassedEmbarrassed😭😭😭 Oh God Shweta get out of this silly game n go to ur family n ur loved onesEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Hey where is every one πŸ˜’