Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS-Anger turns 2 Passion...Desire.. (Page 4)

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Hello Idiots me realy sorry for breaking rules what to do ?
Realy want to talk to u all

Hi Preet...Kaisi ho tum?  How did you like the epi....and the Dance??

Hey Nags today soooooooooo early wow
Hum khush hoyeLOL
me not good very angryAngryAngry coz i didn,t see the episode Raj is the reason he knows that i was very desperate to watch todays episode and he just called me half an hour before episode start and wanted me to comedown and go with him For an ICE CREAM Grhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Awww Preet........................YT...ZINDABAAD...no?? Defo watch it...what a SMASHING dance....so full of love, passion and despair...it was BEAUTIFUL....well done!!

Now also cant watch coz  Raj ne meri desperation dekhke Mujhse bet lagayi and  me asusual I take the stupid Bet that i will not watch till morning grhhhhhh
Nags help me plsssssssssss

Is the BET worth it....what will you get out of it??....the DANCE was HOT...HOT ...HOT!!  I thought it will be aired tomorrow....but was surprised to see it today!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninelivesmysterygurl1427

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Hum khush hoyeLOL
me not good very angryAngryAngry coz i didn,t see the episode Raj is the reason he knows that i was very desperate to watch todays episode and he just called me half an hour before episode start and wanted me to comedown and go with him For an ICE CREAM Grhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Awww Preet........................YT...ZINDABAAD...no?? Defo watch it...what a SMASHING dance....so full of love, passion and despair...it was BEAUTIFUL....well done!!
mommy did i break my promise?? U liked it??Tongue

Yes...loved it...i saw what i wanted to see....the desperation ...and the DESIRE.... the RAW WANT....it was Fabulous!!  

Ninelivesmysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged

This was position number 1 when the dance sequence started

next position was not expected......but it was this!!!!
Yes this was not a KH, it was much more....
the dance was full of passion....love....pain....confusion....Geet's turmoil
she loves maan sooo much....she thinks this relationship will break like all of the others
she wants to get away, she even walks away, but she couldn't....she did not....
this dance was not lead but Maan alone this time....both maaneet lead....at first it was Maan...but later Geet too lead.....she too walked wit him!!! She too danced with him...and then towards the end...all of the emotions came out....she broke down...she cried.....and he noticed....still wondering what has happened....exactly that she is behaving this way!!
This dance cannot be compared to KH....KH was amazing...in its own way....but this sequence has also made an amazing mark just like KH.....they cannot compete with one another because they both occured for complete different reasons....but i must say this sequence brought tears to my eyes.....i was crying...cause i felt the passion...the love and the pain Geet was going through...i saw the anger and passion in Maan's eyes....his anger that geet is talkin rubbish....and the way he held her....angrily totally reminded me of how MSK looked at Geet in the red sari when he got mad.... WOW WOW WOW WOW....THESE TWO HAVE ONCE AGAIN KILLED ME

Shive ...you are absolutely RIGHT............................the dance was BREATHTAKING....and beautifully done.  The relationship she was talking about breaking was not between them...not MAANEET....but she was referring to Maan loosing his sister Anni.....because of her....and she could not see him so alone and separated from his family!!

She Loves him...but is afraid the he will pay a PRICE that is too high to LOVE her.Ouch
oh mommy!!! I am sooooo emotional right now.....they simply broke my computer!!!  They broke me....sab kuch phad diya.....this sequence was amazing....the best in its on way!!!!
Now we have two amazing sequences.....KH and MahiEmbarrassed
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
hi girls edited my reserved spot on page 1

@Niha- hope you have great time & will miss you.

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
omg omg...i have to go flipping watch this again...i hope this nice girl on yt uploads the episode soon on DVD format....i am eagerly waiting to see the sequence in one go and not parts!!!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Mommy koi paani gives me....i did not expect the sequence to happen today.....i WAS NOT READY....was not prepared!!!! I was not prepared for this exam....

yeh to ulta ho gaya......we were supposed to test them....but they ended up testing us!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--nanditasinghroseinbloom

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneetian

Hi Guys...
Smile

FLOORED yaa..today was simply superb....i had tears in my eyes...the way the dance was shown...the raw emotions it portrayed..the fear the insecurity...the need to console....words fail me ...

I cannot say anything at all.....loved it....all i can say...I am scared for Maaneet now...but as they say..Love conquers all....

Bye for now..
will be back later inshallah

lotsa love
Mags

hi sweetheart ...
it was surely awesome ...loved it
& its great to see u here..hope u resting

Ninelivesmysterygurl1427

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Hum khush hoyeLOL

Now also cant watch coz  Raj ne meri desperation dekhke Mujhse bet lagayi and  me asusual I take the stupid Bet that i will not watch till morning grhhhhhh
Nags help me plsssssssssss

Is the BET worth it....what will you get out of it??....the DANCE was HOT...HOT ...HOT!!  I thought it will be aired tomorrow....but was surprised to see it today!!

How stupid i am na LOL
i missed the Dance pehle for his ICE CREAM  then for the Bet
BET  karto di josh josh main but now cant help and he is  calling me in every 10 seconds to remind me now and also msg bhi LOLOuch 
Bet is  KI WOH mUJHE Meri fav place lejaayega for our HMSmileSmile

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged

omg omg...i have to go flipping watch this again...i hope this nice girl on yt uploads the episode soon on DVD format....i am eagerly waiting to see the sequence in one go and not parts!!!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Mommy koi paani gives me....i did not expect the sequence to happen today.....i WAS NOT READY....was not prepared!!!! I was not prepared for this exam....

yeh to ulta ho gaya......we were supposed to test them....but they ended up testing us!!!

hey Shivi Hug
we test who?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

Go to top