3 IDIOTS-Anger turns 2 Passion...Desire.. - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Now also cant watch coz  Raj ne meri desperation dekhke Mujhse bet lagayi and  me asusual I take the stupid Bet that i will not watch till morning grhhhhhh
Nags help me plsssssssssss

Is the BET worth it....what will you get out of it??....the DANCE was HOT...HOT ...HOT!!  I thought it will be aired tomorrow....but was surprised to see it today!!
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

mommy did i break my promise?? U liked it??πŸ˜›

Yes...loved it...i saw what i wanted to see....the desperation ...and the DESIRE.... the RAW WANT....it was Fabulous!!  
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Shive ...you are absolutely RIGHT............................the dance was BREATHTAKING....and beautifully done.  The relationship she was talking about breaking was not between them...not MAANEET....but she was referring to Maan loosing his sister Anni.....because of her....and she could not see him so alone and separated from his family!!

She Loves him...but is afraid the he will pay a PRICE that is too high to LOVE her.
oh mommy!!! I am sooooo emotional right now.....they simply broke my computer!!!  They broke me....sab kuch phad diya.....this sequence was amazing....the best in its on way!!!!
Now we have two amazing sequences.....KH and Mahi😳
hi girls edited my reserved spot on page 1

@Niha- hope you have great time & will miss you.

omg omg...i have to go flipping watch this again...i hope this nice girl on yt uploads the episode soon on DVD format....i am eagerly waiting to see the sequence in one go and not parts!!!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Mommy koi paani gives me....i did not expect the sequence to happen today.....i WAS NOT READY....was not prepared!!!! I was not prepared for this exam....

yeh to ulta ho gaya......we were supposed to test them....but they ended up testing us!!!
Originally posted by maaneetian

Hi Guys...
😊

FLOORED yaa..today was simply superb....i had tears in my eyes...the way the dance was shown...the raw emotions it portrayed..the fear the insecurity...the need to console....words fail me ...

I cannot say anything at all.....loved it....all i can say...I am scared for Maaneet now...but as they say..Love conquers all....

Bye for now..
will be back later inshallah

lotsa love
Mags

hi sweetheart ...
it was surely awesome ...loved it
& its great to see u here..hope u resting

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Is the BET worth it....what will you get out of it??....the DANCE was HOT...HOT ...HOT!!  I thought it will be aired tomorrow....but was surprised to see it today!!

How stupid i am na πŸ˜†
i missed the Dance pehle for his ICE CREAM  then for the Bet
BET  karto di josh josh main but now cant help and he is  calling me in every 10 seconds to remind me now and also msg bhi πŸ˜† 
Bet is  KI WOH mUJHE Meri fav place lejaayega for our HM😊😊
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

omg omg...i have to go flipping watch this again...i hope this nice girl on yt uploads the episode soon on DVD format....i am eagerly waiting to see the sequence in one go and not parts!!!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Mommy koi paani gives me....i did not expect the sequence to happen today.....i WAS NOT READY....was not prepared!!!! I was not prepared for this exam....

yeh to ulta ho gaya......we were supposed to test them....but they ended up testing us!!!

hey Shivi πŸ€—
we test who?

Nihu will Miss u Come baq Soon And Enjoy your Holidays
heeeeee

Dol aaja plsssssssss jaldi se

Nandu hello how r u ?

Poo , muni  and Viju nahin aye
Not even Kul and Nups
Originally posted by nanditasingh

hey Shivi πŸ€—
we test who?

actually babes it was a test for me...alone....cause yesterday i was tellin everyone to chill and not go on the pics.......and was sayin that this was sequence will blow us away....and it will different...and i promised that too....so really it was my exam.....
for maaneet.....and these two tested me instead....i became their lab rat🀒