Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS-Anger turns 2 Passion...Desire.. (Page 19)

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mkgh

Hey guys I'm Z!

Happy to be part of the Idiot Family Wink

I barely got a chance to write here before because I'm usually just intrigued by all your posts that I feel my thoughts are the same as yours but today I shall write!

Honestly this episode for me was rocking. Not just because of that heart-wrenching Maahi Maahi sequence but also because of two other things.

1) Maan and his commitment to making and keeping Geet happy and out of troubles at all times. It was definite that a man like him would never even consider twice about letting Arjun handle their wedding as he has that direct and ultimate relation to Naintara -- her brother. So it would only make logical sense that he would disagree and reject any kind of sweet talk or innonce portrayed by a potential harmful person towards his Geet Embarrassed

2) Geet and her consistency and her utmost confidence in first her reaction to Annie's questions and ilzaams PLUS her confidence in telling her Maan that she's not a little bacchi and he should treat her like his soon-to-be-wife. I know it was a seriously tensed situation so her words came out harshly and hurt Maan. But I give it to her for saying that while feeling a bit sorry for Maan because after all he's only doing this to protect her after seeing her break down countless times at the hands of her own family as well. So his questions for Geet only show his concern and if it ends up looking like he's treating her like a child.. well then I like it but understand Geet as well. Approve

3) Do I even feel the need to talk about that PASSIONATE dance?! I mean come on! It was kuth kuth ke passionate while having the most emoted expressions you can possibly have during a dance. Forget the dance steps (which by the way were OUT OF THIS WORLD) but look at their faces...I mean every second of this sequence showed a different emotion whether it was: Passion, Love, Fear, Confusion, Lust, Trust, Loneliness, Pain, etcc etcc the list goes on....

DD and GC.. can I like give you a hug? Hug You two are the only ones to thank for giving us these passionate moments because I've seen attempts at passionate moments before.. and they are on a scale of 1 - 10 .. at - 500 compared to you two! Seriously! You two are awesomesauce actors.. keep it up!

Now.. editors .. I want to have a little word with you.. Evil Smile

Hey Z....
welcum to da craziest of all da phamiliesHug......Nice takeClap.......good to c all of u silnt readrs cum out n write out ur feelings here on da thread.....

aage bhi likho...even if u feel u agree wid all of us....even if u feel u disagree to any of our thoughts....coz all of us love to read each odrs POVBig smile......even if v dnt quot it or press da like button all da phamily members read each n every post.......Tongue

well abt da editin issue - No commnts....Angry
Oh.....i am Lavz.....welcum onz again Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom

reea88 Goldie
reea88
reea88

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sksg

Originally posted by -sann-

tu aja meri maahi...

Hi Hermy. Are you online by any chance?
 hey dear.. u made my day happy today.. big thanx to u...thanx for the pm..Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
@ Lavz

Thankyou jaan! It feels really nice to be welcomed with such positivity. Hehe, you guys are all just awesome and I'm just happy that people like reading everyone's posts! That's the one reason I'm addicted!

Go to top