Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS-Anger turns 2 Passion...Desire.. (Page 18)

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Hey guys I'm Z!

Happy to be part of the Idiot Family Wink

I barely got a chance to write here before because I'm usually just intrigued by all your posts that I feel my thoughts are the same as yours but today I shall write!

Honestly this episode for me was rocking. Not just because of that heart-wrenching Maahi Maahi sequence but also because of two other things.

1) Maan and his commitment to making and keeping Geet happy and out of troubles at all times. It was definite that a man like him would never even consider twice about letting Arjun handle their wedding as he has that direct and ultimate relation to Naintara -- her brother. So it would only make logical sense that he would disagree and reject any kind of sweet talk or innonce portrayed by a potential harmful person towards his Geet Embarrassed

2) Geet and her consistency and her utmost confidence in first her reaction to Annie's questions and ilzaams PLUS her confidence in telling her Maan that she's not a little bacchi and he should treat her like his soon-to-be-wife. I know it was a seriously tensed situation so her words came out harshly and hurt Maan. But I give it to her for saying that while feeling a bit sorry for Maan because after all he's only doing this to protect her after seeing her break down countless times at the hands of her own family as well. So his questions for Geet only show his concern and if it ends up looking like he's treating her like a child.. well then I like it but understand Geet as well. Approve

3) Do I even feel the need to talk about that PASSIONATE dance?! I mean come on! It was kuth kuth ke passionate while having the most emoted expressions you can possibly have during a dance. Forget the dance steps (which by the way were OUT OF THIS WORLD) but look at their faces...I mean every second of this sequence showed a different emotion whether it was: Passion, Love, Fear, Confusion, Lust, Trust, Loneliness, Pain, etcc etcc the list goes on....

DD and GC.. can I like give you a hug? Hug You two are the only ones to thank for giving us these passionate moments because I've seen attempts at passionate moments before.. and they are on a scale of 1 - 10 .. at - 500 compared to you two! Seriously! You two are awesomesauce actors.. keep it up!

Now.. editors .. I want to have a little word with you.. Evil Smile

Edited by mkgh - 22 December 2010 at 12:20am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg--Magnificent--LavZmysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mkgh

Hey guys I'm Z!

Happy to be part of the Idiot Family Wink

I barely got a chance to write here before because I'm usually just intrigued by all your posts that I feel my thoughts are the same as yours but today I shall write!

Honestly this episode for me was rocking. Not just because of that heart-wrenching Maahi Maahi sequence but also because of two other things.

1) Maan and his commitment to making and keeping Geet happy and out of troubles at all times. It was definite that a man like him would never even consider twice about letting Arjun handle their wedding as he has that direct and ultimate relation to Naintara -- her brother. So it would only make logical sense that he would disagree and reject any kind of sweet talk or innonce portrayed by a potential harmful person towards his Geet Embarrassed

2) Geet and her consistency and her utmost confidence in first her reaction to Annie's questions and ilzaams PLUS her confidence in telling her Maan that she's not a little bacchi and he should treat her like his soon-to-be-wife. I know it was a seriously tensed situation so her words came out harshly and hurt Maan. But I give it to her for saying that while feeling a bit sorry for Maan because after all he's only doing this to protect her after seeing her break down countless times at the hands of her own family as well. So his questions for Geet only show his concern and if it ends up looking like he's treating her like a child.. well then I like it but understand Geet as well. Approve

3) Do I even feel the need to talk about that PASSIONATE dance?! I mean come on! It was kuth kuth ke passionate while having the most emoted expressions you can possibly have during a dance. Forget the dance steps (which by the way were OUT OF THIS WORLD) but look at their faces...I mean every second of this sequence showed a different emotion whether it was: Passion, Love, Fear, Confusion, Lust, Trust, Loneliness, Pain, etcc etcc the list goes on....

DD and GC.. can I like give you a hug? Hug You two are the only ones to thank for giving us these passionate moments because I've seen attempts at passionate moments before.. and they are on a scale of 1 - 10 .. at - 500 compared to you two! Seriously! You two are awesomesauce actors.. keep it up!

Now.. editors .. I want to have a little word with you.. Evil Smile

welcome babes....to the family!Wink
and yes i agree with everything you said....u summed everything up brilliantly....Gurti did an amazing job with the sequence...i have seen this sequence many many many times already...and cannot get over it!!!!

Yes i agree Geet was not wrong with however she react....neither was maan...and neither was ani.....

Gurti were just outstanding and out of this worldEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgLavZroseinbloom

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Welcome Z ! An awesome take dear. Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

hi guys

Maan-Dadi-Arjun

Now thats Maan Singh Khurana...its not easy to win his trust & he reads people well ....he proves it yet again by not buying Arjun's lie that he does not know anything about Maan being his client & Annie's brother

Dadi as always sees all good in everyone ..be it NT's brother too

But Maan thankful he is of Arjun for saving Dadi but he in no way can let NT's brother near his family ... & wont chance his wedding

Annie-Geet

Geet was waiting & dreading the moment & the moment comes..Annie comes all heartbroken wanting to know why is her family shattered & scattered .....

She sees Geet care for her coz she is Maan's sister, his family...but Dev is not missed...& to top it Maan got his name removed from the card & Tasha did her job of directing all her suspicion, questions & anger towards Geet....

She questions Geet...blames her & Geet unsure how to answer stays quite ......& her silence makes Annie think more that Geet is guilty

Maan aur Maan ki Geet

Maan walks in & notices Geet is lost in her own sadness ... he tries to call her thoughts back to him...to their togetherness...

But she walks away trying to hide her fears & grief from him

He holds her back to himself .... not with assurance of words but his presence .... he knows its not her past she fearing now..nor his acceptance ...he wants to know what is it

He reminds her that she is breaking her own promise to sit & talk ...never let anything get in between them....
she says its not about them she fearing but about other relationship in their life that is of great importance

Unsaid by her ... Maan gets his answer.

Dance Sequence

I want to dance with you for a life time
Hold you close to my heart,
Stop the hands of time
Make the world give us a little more time

Mr. Sangeet kai Choreographer..you should let our MaanEet dance to their own melody & steps..they are 100 times better than you

Since comparisons are made ..let me add 'Kurban Hua' still  Rules

but this song sequence had few emotions involved that were lacking in the Number # 1 Kurban Hua..
that is pain & fear for eachother that only comes with understanding

This dance sure had Passion, Intensity, Pain , Need , Understanding & Holding on to...

Looking forward to Arjun meeting Geet.... as far as NT is concerned Arjun has no idea about Geet ..to him its would-be-Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana...

love
Nandita

Nandita I've already made my points abt the dance seq....just adding to that the Lap scene was really too good.And though we all know what a terrific dancer GC is but I was amazed the way he did in casual yday.In Kurbaan Hua his attire was formal.But in Mahi it was a casual still his steps were so powerful n captivating ! I mean with so much ease he performs....the lift ups n all.....a great dancer infact ! And last but nt the least am so happy that he got the point right for Arjun and cancelled the deal ...at the same time analysed the situation so well with Annie's tears n Geet's hiding something from him........so I hope he'll get to know the MU between Geet n Annie abt Dev today !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgmysterygurl1427

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reea88

request
hey i need ur help. pls can anyone make a vm on the yesterday dance sequence for me. pls pls. i did not watch this part. coz this song is blocked in our country, so yuetube or any other link banned this part in our country. we even cant watch video. my heart is broken.. pls help guys. pls..Cry. any body who make this vm pls send me pm.. pls...

reea, Look at following post by shinus. Second video link in it will work for all countries. Hope you enjoy it.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1568823

Edited by sksg - 22 December 2010 at 1:28am

mysterygurl1427

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Hello all only 17 pages
After such HOTSHOT episode why ?
Poo , Muni kahan hoooooooooooo

Every one seems to be brain dead after watching the episode.LOL Maybe they will come around by tomorrow.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427roseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:42am | IP Logged
mysterygurl1427 and sri

awww thankyou guys! I try my best lol Hug

and Happy Birthday Sri <33! I hope you have an awesome one filled with all the joys in the world. You deserve it!

mysterygurl1427

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:26am | IP Logged
ok...at last i am here with my take....

the first scene started with confusing me...how come arjun claimed that he did not know anwesha is maan's sis....wen annie was in his office...his secretary came up to say that MSK had come to deliver a file to annie...i am sure arjun was lying...if so then my opinion about arjun that his real intentions r not bad has changed...

thankfully maan can read ppl so well...but dadi confuses me...i thot older ppl hv more experiences in life and therefore they dont trust ppl easily...but dadi always seems so vulnerable...its good that maan downright refused to listen to her....

anwesha chiding geet for breaking her home....very natural...since she knows very little its very obvious that she thinks geet is here to seperate the bros so that she can be the sole mistress of KM...

maan sees anwesha crying....but fails to connect the dots...i guess maan's brain has taken christmas break....otherwise how cud he not understand the scenario which he ultimately did in the final scene of the epi...annie asked for geet's family, geet upset and wanting to be alone, annie crying....how much more hints do maan want...

maa pestering geet to tell him y she is upset but geet refusing...she instead asks y he is changing the wedding planner...and this time maan avoided the question....cant blame him...already she is distressed...how can he worry her more...

and geet tells she is not a baby anymore...

about the dance....i hv already written about it in Sri's thread...i copy it here again...
today he was more worried and confused about y geet is upset yet not sharing her feelings...this is the first time he is unable to erase her worries and make her smile....and he is feeling totally helpless watching the love of his life trying to hide her tears from him...

the choreographer tries to input easy steps for them but geet falters every time and falls into maan's arms...he postpones the dance practice to next day hoping by that time his lady love will be in happier mood...

geet tells him that she has seen breaking of relationships and this time too she is ready for another relationship to end...this left maan in an ocean of shock and confusion...he cud hardly believe his ears...was geet really talking about leaving him...

she tries to walk away but he pulls her to himself....he cannot let her go to brood alone...he cannot let her be alone with her tears wen he knows his arms are her only place of solace...
he begins a dance of passion with her...with every step and with every touch he tries to tell her that he is not only with her in the room...but he is in her soul, in her blood, in her every heartbeat....
she can hide her fears, inhibitions and insecurities even from herself but not from him....
he started off with passion but gradually he became more a observant of her facial expressions...he was disturbed because she was in pain...

this dance was not really of passion...yes maan wanted to hv that passionate dance with her to break thru geet's hesitation in sharing her feelings with him...but i felt after the initial few secs maan became more a caring and worried lover whose priority at that time was to make geet happy...

GC and DD were flawlessly superb...their eyes speak millions and today they were exceptional...
GC knows just wen to invoke passion and wen to turn into worried and caring maan who is frustrated because he cannot reach out to geet even though his heart is bleeding to see her miserable....

and DD...her eyes portrayed just the right dosage of pain and fear....pain of making maan isolated from his family and also fear of a time wen she may hv to sacrifice maan for his own sake...

two portions of the dance stood out for me...one where geet removed maan's hands and started to walk away...but then she realised she cannot leave maan just like that....she realised that she is upset because maan will be hurt but by walking away from him she is doing just the same...and so he returns back in his arms....

second was the hugging part...geet breaks down at last...the tears that she were suppressing with all her might began to pour down....no longer cud she deny herself that maan's arms is the only place where she can find relief to her pain...
and she hugs him and he hugs her back...but here maan was confused and lost...
he craved to wipe the tears away as he has always done before....but he did not know where the tears were coming from...he was waiting for geet to open up...he wanted to shield her from the thing that is hurting her...but he cudnt see wat...
maan took away his marriage contract from arjun just so that geet's happiness will not be dampened in anyway...but here geet is in his arms but he is feeling helpless that he cud do nothing to stop the flow of tears and bring back the smile on her lips...the smile which lightens up his life...the smile for which he will unhesitatingly give up his life...

wen nothing else worked maan carried her to the chair and placed her on his lap...thus reminding her of the promise that she made that they will always solve all problems with proper conversation....
he asked her how cud she think that their relationship has reached its ending point...
to that she replied that she was not talking about him...she then expressed her fear of tearing him apart from his family...and at last realisation dawned on maan...

i am hoping in today's epi maan will solve all probs between geet and anwesha...cant see so much pain in my maneet...

bahane

Go to top