Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS-Anger turns 2 Passion...Desire.. (Page 17)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
no one here?? :(
anywayz...Sri (sksg) B-day is tomorrow the 22nd of december....

but just in case if i was late....i figured to make the thread now

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 21 December 2010 at 8:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

no one here?? :(
anywayz...Sri (sksg) B-day is tomorrow the 22nd of december....

but just in case if i was late....i figured to make the thread now

Thanks Shivu for remembering my birthday.

mysterygurl1427

reea88 Goldie
reea88
reea88

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
                                            request
hey i need ur help. pls can anyone make a vm on the yesterday dance sequence for me. pls pls. i did not watch this part. coz this song is blocked in our country, so yuetube or any other link banned this part in our country. we even cant watch video. my heart is broken.. pls help guys. pls..Cry. any body who make this vm pls send me pm.. pls...

analysis
anne: i dont understand annies problem. i mean why she so concern about dev & nt. i know dev her brother. but still dev & maans relation not clear. is anne maans real sister or not we dont know?  anne asked about her family rite? then what about vicky? why anne did not mention his name? anne does not know anything, coz tasha just blame on geet, but she did not say how. then why anne rude with geet with out know anything.
this is so much confusing of her character?

geet: well, i think geet should be strong now. she should not break like this. she detrmined earliar that she will be strong for herself & maan, then why she so much week now. why she scared about anne. she know maan always support her & he 'll break his family so easily. then why geet tense? one thing geet should more flexible with maan now she should share everything with him. not hide anything coz if she hide maan find out it later then it 'll create mu between them. geet made herself for maans strenghth not his weeknees.

maan: oh! what should i say about him. he increase his love & careness for geet day by day. he just submit himself for her happiness. his love & his passion just mindblowing. i did not watch the yesterday dance sequence but i saw the pics & sbs segment his love & pain clearly visible on his face. how much he hurted when maan know geet hide something from him. he try his best to console her. what a love? geet is most lucky person in this world to
has a lover like maan. well, i think maan deserve all happiness in the world now.  bad things  not happen to him now.  if happen i cant bear it. pls cvs dont do this.
arjun: well, i think he lied to maan. he knew everything about anne & maan. lets see what happen no more disscussion about him.
blockbuster episode for me.
love u all
reea

sksg

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

Helo IDIOTS!!!!! remembr me??Tonguejst cam to say a Hi n dat i love u alll soo muchh...Hug

i hav reeachd home....unpackin still goin on......so wdnt b able to quot or even write take....Ouch
episod was GoodEmbarrassed... dance was well.....WinkEmbarrassedDay Dreaming
chorgphy - WONDERFUL...song- BANG ON.....DD/GC - Too good as usual....da expressions ver FAB!!!!!!

chalo wil b bck fr 2dys episod provided iam at home......
Nihu meri CMM - cdnt talk to u dear as i was in da airprt Disapprove - meet u on 31stHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

reea88sksgroseinbloommysterygurl1427

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Hello all only 17 pages
After such HOTSHOT episode why ?
Poo , Muni kahan hoooooooooooo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgmysterygurl1427

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Hey guys I'm Z!

Happy to be part of the Idiot Family Wink

I barely got a chance to write here before because I'm usually just intrigued by all your posts that I feel my thoughts are the same as yours but today I shall write!

Honestly this episode for me was rocking. Not just because of that heart-wrenching Maahi Maahi sequence but also because of two other things.

1) Maan and his commitment to making and keeping Geet happy and out of troubles at all times. It was definite that a man like him would never even consider twice about letting Arjun handle their wedding as he has that direct and ultimate relation to Naintara -- her brother. So it would only make logical sense that he would disagree and reject any kind of sweet talk or innonce portrayed by a potential harmful person towards his Geet Embarrassed

2) Geet and her consistency and her utmost confidence in first her reaction to Annie's questions and ilzaams PLUS her confidence in telling her Maan that she's not a little bacchi and he should treat her like his soon-to-be-wife. I know it was a seriously tensed situation so her words came out harshly and hurt Maan. But I give it to her for saying that while feeling a bit sorry for Maan because after all he's only doing this to protect her after seeing her break down countless times at the hands of her own family as well. So his questions for Geet only show his concern and if it ends up looking like he's treating her like a child.. well then I like it but understand Geet as well. Approve

3) Do I even feel the need to talk about that PASSIONATE dance?! I mean come on! It was kuth kuth ke passionate while having the most emoted expressions you can possibly have during a dance. Forget the dance steps (which by the way were OUT OF THIS WORLD) but look at their faces...I mean every second of this sequence showed a different emotion whether it was: Passion, Love, Fear, Confusion, Lust, Trust, Loneliness, Pain, etcc etcc the list goes on....

DD and GC.. can I like give you a hug? Hug You two are the only ones to thank for giving us these passionate moments because I've seen attempts at passionate moments before.. and they are on a scale of 1 - 10 .. at - 500 compared to you two! Seriously! You two are awesomesauce actors.. keep it up!

Now.. editors .. I want to have a little word with you.. Evil Smile

Edited by mkgh - 22 December 2010 at 12:20am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg--Magnificent--adoremevirgoLavZmysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mkgh

Hey guys I'm Z!

Happy to be part of the Idiot Family Wink

I barely got a chance to write here before because I'm usually just intrigued by all your posts that I feel my thoughts are the same as yours but today I shall write!

Honestly this episode for me was rocking. Not just because of that heart-wrenching Maahi Maahi sequence but also because of two other things.

1) Maan and his commitment to making and keeping Geet happy and out of troubles at all times. It was definite that a man like him would never even consider twice about letting Arjun handle their wedding as he has that direct and ultimate relation to Naintara -- her brother. So it would only make logical sense that he would disagree and reject any kind of sweet talk or innonce portrayed by a potential harmful person towards his Geet Embarrassed

2) Geet and her consistency and her utmost confidence in first her reaction to Annie's questions and ilzaams PLUS her confidence in telling her Maan that she's not a little bacchi and he should treat her like his soon-to-be-wife. I know it was a seriously tensed situation so her words came out harshly and hurt Maan. But I give it to her for saying that while feeling a bit sorry for Maan because after all he's only doing this to protect her after seeing her break down countless times at the hands of her own family as well. So his questions for Geet only show his concern and if it ends up looking like he's treating her like a child.. well then I like it but understand Geet as well. Approve

3) Do I even feel the need to talk about that PASSIONATE dance?! I mean come on! It was kuth kuth ke passionate while having the most emoted expressions you can possibly have during a dance. Forget the dance steps (which by the way were OUT OF THIS WORLD) but look at their faces...I mean every second of this sequence showed a different emotion whether it was: Passion, Love, Fear, Confusion, Lust, Trust, Loneliness, Pain, etcc etcc the list goes on....

DD and GC.. can I like give you a hug? Hug You two are the only ones to thank for giving us these passionate moments because I've seen attempts at passionate moments before.. and they are on a scale of 1 - 10 .. at - 500 compared to you two! Seriously! You two are awesomesauce actors.. keep it up!

Now.. editors .. I want to have a little word with you.. Evil Smile

welcome babes....to the family!Wink
and yes i agree with everything you said....u summed everything up brilliantly....Gurti did an amazing job with the sequence...i have seen this sequence many many many times already...and cannot get over it!!!!

Yes i agree Geet was not wrong with however she react....neither was maan...and neither was ani.....

Gurti were just outstanding and out of this worldEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgLavZroseinbloom

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Welcome Z ! An awesome take dear. Hug

roseinbloom

Go to top