Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS-Anger turns 2 Passion...Desire.. (Page 17)

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Aditi, I agree with you too. Awesome analysis yaar. You have brought out the subtilities that he shows in his emoting. Even today, there was passion, but there was also pain because until Geet clarified after the dance, he was under the impression that she is referring to their own relationship. One more thing I noticed that I want to add is that his cheeks have gone down after the dengue and somehow I feel that makes a difference for the same emotion that he shows before and after the fever.  I do not know if anyone else feels this way or not.

Edited by sksg - 21 December 2010 at 5:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427adoremevirgoroseinbloom

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by sksg

Originally posted by rickks

Maan V/s Arjun

Hum Bhi Hain Josh Mein
Baatein Kar Hosh Mein
Yoon Na Aankhein Dikha

Angry

Well said Viji! These may be just 3 lines, but they are so apt for this situation. I was thinking that Arjun may win Maan's trust by saving Dadi and by conducting this marriage well, and thus after gaining confidence, he may attempt to bankrupt Maan. But, Maan proved me wrong today. However, seeing Geet and Arjun's meeting, I somehow feel that Geet through her ignorance about who Arjun actually is, will pave the way for come back of Arjun. Or even if she knows, she may convince Maan on the grounds that she trusts him in spite of what his brother did to her.

I still feel the part underlined has scope even now....Smile

Thanks. After watching the latest FB pictures, it appears that Geet does go and confront Maan about changing/retaining the wedding planner. So, probably even if Maan has misgivings, he may give in to appease Geet, and that could be a point that Arjun might use to his advantage. I sincerely hope that CVs do not build the story to show Maan losing his money because of Geet, where Geet is an innocent victim whose emotions are played upon by Arjun who won her confidence.

Edited by sksg - 21 December 2010 at 5:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Yes sri....gurti was amazing!!!! They were brilliant...

GC did an amazing job as being angry, passionate, hot, sexy...hot sexy, romantic...hurt, and confused...

DD did an amazing job being in pain, hurt, cute, passionate, and hot as well!!

Both did their roles brilliantly....

GC stayed in character through out....he had to portray soo many emotions....he had to be angry.....and then he had to lose himself in geet...which he did so beautifully!!!

Even when geet was sending him mixed him signals....he did the confused look soooo brilliantly!! all the way till the end.....even when geet hugged maan...he was confused because she was passionate....romantic then she showed hurt....he wanted to know what was going on!!!

So when she goes and hugs him.....and cries.....he has this confused look as to why is Geet crying?? So when he embraces her...he is confused....and shocked.....cause one geet is cryin and second...he has no idea what is going on!!!
Amazing work GC!!

DD....was amazing....she was hurt....scared....but even then she was used this.....she was used to this hurt......this pain....was a part of geet...it would never go away....
she wanted to be with maan....but she didn't want to be with maan if she being with him meant him being separated from his family members one by one....
she did not want Maan to be alone like how she is because of her...
so she tried her best to get away for a while.....but she got pulled into his vortex......she was gone....maaneet both were gone....
DD did brilliant in portrayin the hurt she was going through the pain she was feelin.....the passion she was resisting.....finally she gave in...and then let loose....but then later she realizes that she lost herself again....so she leaves him.....maan is confused now....

and then she comes back.......and that whole last sequence was amazing!!! The way DD cried...while dancing......it made me cry!!! it was just superb.....she maintained in her character....hurt in pain...

and GC maintained his....confused...why is she cryin??

and he even asks her after that....cause he is lost....he is supposed to be lost.....he has no idea as to why she is upset....

and then lap scene was just amazing......just superb....aaj to mein totally gone!!! 

And then some thought that GC was amazing throughout the whole episode....except the hug part....as he did not give any emotion to Geet.....but my question is....what do u want him to feel...how can he feel her pain.....when he has no idea as to why she is cryin? He was supposed to feel lost.....confused....because he has no idea as to why Geet is being moody...why she is behaving this way......how can he feel her pain when he has no idea what he is going on!!
U know what i mean?? If he knew that Ani said this to her....hell he would have gone straight to ani to sort this out....if he knew why she was hurting......he would have also emoted his pain...but here he had no idea what and why she was behaving this way!!!

I watched the sequence many many times......and at one point i almost felt the same to after wards when i watched the hug...that GC was off....but then i spoke with pooji and watched it again....and finally felt that this was why he emoted that way

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 21 December 2010 at 7:12pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgroseinbloomSilentsouladoremevirgo--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
no one here?? :(
anywayz...Sri (sksg) B-day is tomorrow the 22nd of december....

but just in case if i was late....i figured to make the thread now

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 21 December 2010 at 8:09pm

sksg

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

no one here?? :(
anywayz...Sri (sksg) B-day is tomorrow the 22nd of december....

but just in case if i was late....i figured to make the thread now

Thanks Shivu for remembering my birthday.

mysterygurl1427

reea88 Goldie
reea88
reea88

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
                                            request
hey i need ur help. pls can anyone make a vm on the yesterday dance sequence for me. pls pls. i did not watch this part. coz this song is blocked in our country, so yuetube or any other link banned this part in our country. we even cant watch video. my heart is broken.. pls help guys. pls..Cry. any body who make this vm pls send me pm.. pls...

analysis
anne: i dont understand annies problem. i mean why she so concern about dev & nt. i know dev her brother. but still dev & maans relation not clear. is anne maans real sister or not we dont know?  anne asked about her family rite? then what about vicky? why anne did not mention his name? anne does not know anything, coz tasha just blame on geet, but she did not say how. then why anne rude with geet with out know anything.
this is so much confusing of her character?

geet: well, i think geet should be strong now. she should not break like this. she detrmined earliar that she will be strong for herself & maan, then why she so much week now. why she scared about anne. she know maan always support her & he 'll break his family so easily. then why geet tense? one thing geet should more flexible with maan now she should share everything with him. not hide anything coz if she hide maan find out it later then it 'll create mu between them. geet made herself for maans strenghth not his weeknees.

maan: oh! what should i say about him. he increase his love & careness for geet day by day. he just submit himself for her happiness. his love & his passion just mindblowing. i did not watch the yesterday dance sequence but i saw the pics & sbs segment his love & pain clearly visible on his face. how much he hurted when maan know geet hide something from him. he try his best to console her. what a love? geet is most lucky person in this world to
has a lover like maan. well, i think maan deserve all happiness in the world now.  bad things  not happen to him now.  if happen i cant bear it. pls cvs dont do this.
arjun: well, i think he lied to maan. he knew everything about anne & maan. lets see what happen no more disscussion about him.
blockbuster episode for me.
love u all
reea

sksg

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

Helo IDIOTS!!!!! remembr me??Tonguejst cam to say a Hi n dat i love u alll soo muchh...Hug

i hav reeachd home....unpackin still goin on......so wdnt b able to quot or even write take....Ouch
episod was GoodEmbarrassed... dance was well.....WinkEmbarrassedDay Dreaming
chorgphy - WONDERFUL...song- BANG ON.....DD/GC - Too good as usual....da expressions ver FAB!!!!!!

chalo wil b bck fr 2dys episod provided iam at home......
Nihu meri CMM - cdnt talk to u dear as i was in da airprt Disapprove - meet u on 31stHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

reea88sksgroseinbloommysterygurl1427

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Hello all only 17 pages
After such HOTSHOT episode why ?
Poo , Muni kahan hoooooooooooo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgmysterygurl1427

Go to top