Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS-Anger turns 2 Passion...Desire.. (Page 16)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Maan V/s Arjun

Hum Bhi Hain Josh Mein
Baatein Kar Hosh Mein
Yoon Na Aankhein Dikha

Angry

Edited....
Scene -1 Maan,Daadi and Arjun
Nicely Done scene.....Yaar yeh banda Arjun bada confusing Character hai.....Ya toh CV's humein gumrah karne ki koshish kar rahe hai....Ya bhi ise Geuninly Facts patha nahi.....Jo bhi hai I likes..I likesWink
Its expected of Maan ki the moment he knows Arjun is the wedding Planner he would change the agency no matter how wonderfully talented they are....Anything and everything thats related to NT ko woh apni phamily aur Geet se Koso meel door rakhegaSmile

Scene-2 Geet-Ani...
Kudos GuysClap...Creatives Beautifully done scene......for the first time i felt Nikunj can act....Ani questioning Geet without knowing the truth is very normal...Koi bhi kartha....Geet not having any answer is coz
1) some where she too holds herself responsible for the break of Khurana Parivaar...So when Ani questions her would only leave her speechless....
2)Technically speaking Ani coming to know the truth would look more logical when Maan tells her about it...Coz he was the one who removed DEV's name from the Card, only Maan will able to sort out her Doubts in a way such that in Future she will have no friction with her Bhabhi....

Ani's equation with Geet will change when she gets to know how much Geet had to go through because of Dev....Ki it was Dev who made her stand alone and Parayi from her phamily...etc....Her respect and love will groow by leaps and bounds.....

Scene 3: Maan-Geet Seq
Geet wanted MSK to stop asking what was bothering her.....Kyuki when he knows he will sort it...But what if it ends up in another disaster so she used the best defense she irritated/Taunted him....By saying she is Not a Kid.....The Relationship Breaking dialogues where she says she has seen many relationships break aaj ek aur sahi(Not the exact one)...she was hinting to Maaneet...She can even compromise their relationship but wouldn't be able to take it if Ani also parted away...Character
Consistency maintained Very Gppd CV's

Scene 4: Maan-Geet Lap Seq
Def the show stealer...That was one moment (The first time Geet sat on Maan's Lap) they are going to cherish for life.....and the way MAAN brought the same moment back into their life was simply DREAMY.....

Scene-5
Maan seeing Ani WALKING away and then in the end
When Geet walks away him connecting the pieces makes it quite obvious that he will sort it out....Aakhir ithni Shaatir dimaag Kaam kis din aayega???

The Song Seq
1)The Dance is Edited  and its very very evident......
2)The Choreography Excellent
3) The song Selection Excellent
4) Only Dance performance sans the Expression Excellent
5)DD -Simply Superb 10/10
6)GC - Was Good but could have been better 9/10

Those who have seen the Seq (Which is everybodyLOL i know) the way the Seq started with Him Holding her Pallu...then him tracing her back with his finger....and the immediate Neck seq was WOW but then on Maan was ON/OFF....Why ON/OFF kyuki Geet gets carried away at places she melts in his love but then Ani ke baare mein soch soch ke it turns into pain....Whereas MSK pehle irritated tha coz Geet was refusing to answer but then came a time where he actually became the MSK i keep asking for the neck seq...aur Phir se he was Lost.....Why o why ....

GC main aa rahi hoon....You need to know what you were and what you are doing now...

Love Viji

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgSilentsoulmysterygurl1427--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sksg

Originally posted by rickks

Maan V/s Arjun

Hum Bhi Hain Josh Mein
Baatein Kar Hosh Mein
Yoon Na Aankhein Dikha

Angry

Well said Viji! These may be just 3 lines, but they are so apt for this situation. I was thinking that Arjun may win Maan's trust by saving Dadi and by conducting this marriage well, and thus after gaining confidence, he may attempt to bankrupt Maan. But, Maan proved me wrong today. However, seeing Geet and Arjun's meeting, I somehow feel that Geet through her ignorance about who Arjun actually is, will pave the way for come back of Arjun. Or even if she knows, she may convince Maan on the grounds that she trusts him in spite of what his brother did to her.

I still feel the part underlined has scope even now....Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgmysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Oyeeee viji i don't think he was on and off.....he was fine...he was just confused.....with geet......she was giving him mixed signals....

she was angry and upset and then she tried to leave and then came back...he was still tryin to figure out what was wrong with her.....

i am gonna kick ur ass Viji!!!

That hug was beautiful....his emotions were brilliant when he hugged her!!! viji i will kick ur ass

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Hiye......aaj ka MSK to wow....wow...wow....geet is right...what is that Maan Singh Khurana can't do??

Viji i wanna kick Nissar's ass.....how dare he divide his attention from GHSP?? was it not after this show he received an award??? I am damn pissed.....what is he doing?? When you are dedicated to a show....then u stick with it till the end.....because u help start something.....and so it is ur job to stick with till the end....

Swati left....Noel left.......

i am gettin pissed...i admit the new Cv's and the old niesshi are doing an amazing job....so is the new director.....but still.....

i hate it when people start something so beautiful and then leave in the middle..it hurts real bad when they do that!!!

W.E. it is though.....I want GC to maintain what he brought out today...or else!!!!

For me he is still not there....from where he traces her back till the next 40 seq it was KILLERDead.....but phir se it was whooooshhhhhhh

But today it was maha brilliant...it was beautiful.....this dance was just amazing....and Gurti did Maaneet very well!!

Dance was amazing.......I agree Choreographer was WOW WOW WOWSmile

each and every expression was there.....they both reacted the way the should have.....they were sooo engrossed in their roles today...u couldn't tell the difference between DD and Geet.....or GC and maan....and i mean it!!

It always happens Yaar....see Nissar directed DMG, then he was promoted as the Series director of the same show...When he was the series director of DMG he became the director of MJHT and then he left DMG with MJHT still in his pocket and he became the series director of GEET......so yeh toh chaltha hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Hiye......aaj ka MSK to wow....wow...wow....geet is right...what is that Maan Singh Khurana can't do??

Viji i wanna kick Nissar's ass.....how dare he divide his attention from GHSP?? was it not after this show he received an award??? I am damn pissed.....what is he doing?? When you are dedicated to a show....then u stick with it till the end.....because u help start something.....and so it is ur job to stick with till the end....

Swati left....Noel left.......

i am gettin pissed...i admit the new Cv's and the old niesshi are doing an amazing job....so is the new director.....but still.....

i hate it when people start something so beautiful and then leave in the middle..it hurts real bad when they do that!!!

W.E. it is though.....I want GC to maintain what he brought out today...or else!!!!

For me he is still not there....from where he traces her back till the next 40 seq it was KILLERDead.....but phir se it was whooooshhhhhhh

But today it was maha brilliant...it was beautiful.....this dance was just amazing....and Gurti did Maaneet very well!!

Dance was amazing.......I agree Choreographer was WOW WOW WOWSmile

each and every expression was there.....they both reacted the way the should have.....they were sooo engrossed in their roles today...u couldn't tell the difference between DD and Geet.....or GC and maan....and i mean it!!

It always happens Yaar....see Nissar directed DMG, then he was promoted as the Series director of the same show...When he was the series director of DMG he became the director of MJHT and then he left DMG with MJHT still in his pocket and he became the series director of GEET......so yeh toh chaltha hai
i will book a ticket to Mumbai and kick his ass if he leave geet.Angry
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

Oyeeee viji i don't think he was on and off.....he was fine...he was just confused.....with geet......she was giving him mixed signals....

she was angry and upset and then she tried to leave and then came back...he was still tryin to figure out what was wrong with her.....

i am gonna kick ur ass Viji!!!

That hug was beautiful....his emotions were brilliant when he hugged her!!! viji i will kick ur ass

Sorry babes Jo maine dekha maine likha.....Yes he was confused....he was a little irritated a little agitated.....True i agree but he was the one who urged her to Dance and not leave so in that condition he was supposed to be the more passionate one....and it was there...the take off mein jis tarah se he traces her back and the immediate Necj seq totally took my breath away and i was even saying to myself....maybe aaj mein shivi ko boloongi...Towel Partner your partner is dead....But just after that scene for me MSK was lost once again...Where as he effect on Geet was Intact....because of which he must have shown the passion thoda aur.....kyuki what he was trying to do worked she was bathing in his company in his love.....its after some time she again gets hit by the bitter truth regarding Ani....and then she moves and then she feels why is she punishing Maan for no fault of his....after this part agar use confusing dikhathe toh i dont mind....but before that...woh kar saktha tha BabesWink
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
will do my take tomorrow...sorry guys i know it will be too late...but then dont think i was busy doing something else....i was in maneet world...i mean i just finished a VM which i will post soon...

not take...but something else i want to write upon...i can see many r disappointed by GC's performance for the past few weeks....
i dont want to contradict anyone....i just want to say wat i think...

GC is an awesome actor and he has proven this time and again...for me his performance dropped rather was very poor only in one week...and that was the week wen 6-day telecast started...the entire week his performance was so mediocre i thot it was some clone of GC....

but....other than that week....i found his performance top notch as usual...i know i am the only one to say this but i feel his performance level is the best since he and DD hv done with their breaks this month...

the nok jhoks, the flower buying scene, bedroom scene where maan gave the bangles, the boutique scene, maan seeing geet in white sari, and then finally today's mahi dance seq....AWESOME....each and every expression was flawless....i never find maan on/off in any seq...
let me explain y...

since the day GC resumed shooting after his dengue (starting with hug in hospital corridor)...i had different expectation...by that i dont mean lower expectation...wat i mean is i expected a different and changed maan...and haila....my expectation began to actually take form...

i dont look for the passion, fire, raw hunger like in past days of kurbaan hua or pee loon....that was different maan...

during kurbaan hua days maan was strongly aware of his attraction towards geet,,,but at the same time he wanted to deny his feelings...in those days he was torn in half where one half craved for geet's company and the other half wanted her out of his life...
in those days wenever geet was with her...there was hunger, desire, passion mixed with anger and frustration in his eyes....
there was also always a pain in his eyes for not being able to express himself and not getting proper response from geet....
there was frustration and rage because though he cud see the same feelings in geet's eyes...but still she refused to accept him (we all know y geet used to refuse him in those days)...
all these emotions that i just mentioned were always apparent in his eyes in those days...GC was flawless in maintaining variety of emotions in his eyes...only a brilliant actor can do that and GC did it....

since the hospital seq....maneet is in a formal relation...they both r now committed...more so after the maang bharo seq....
now geet belongs to maan and maan belongs to geet in the true sense....
the hunger, the desire, the passion is still there but they hv mellowed down...some emotions r absent now like anger and frustration...obviously no reason for them now...neither is he in state of denial nor is geet...also after dev issue was solved geet has become more relaxed and comfo with maan...and obviously this has not gone unnoticed by maan....
after walking thru so many difficult phases their relationship has at last come to a stage where they can blissfully enjoy moments with each other....

the emotions that we see in maan's eyes r romance, love, desire in full form but they r mellowed down...all his insecurities of losing geet has gone...he now just romances with her, tries to make her happy in every way, enjoys each second spent with her and also waiting with eagerness for the wedding day...
the raw emotions of earlier days r not part of maan now...he is now a caring and loving partner unlike in previous days wen he used to be demanding and forceful on her...
i dont think anyone more than GC has understood maan....maan's emotions r softer and caring even wen doing passionate scenes like "mast mast do nain" or today's mahi dance...
the fire is not missing...but fire has different forms...raging fire which can destroy everything and soft fire of candle that lightens up our surroundings...
GC knows which fire to portray these days and he is doing just that....wen camera is on GC and maan becomes one and it is true in every scene...

i dunno how much i cud explain but i dunno how to explain in a more clearer way...

3 scenes i choose to explain...

1. in the mast mast nain seq. maan was fully aware that by chasing away the tailor he has taken upon himself the task of doing the measurement....the fire that was raging within himself he was very careful not to bring it out...so that he doesnt lose the control over himself....
since the maang bharo seq. has happened maan is fully aware that geet will give in any time maan wud want to make love with her...she will not stop him...
so it is entirely upon how much maan can control himself...actually these days the test is upon maan and not geet...in the wedding night geet had given out clear signals wat she wants but maan being the epitome of decency knows where to draw the line...
his mellowed down expressions r proof how much controlling power he is exercising every moment he is with her...

2. wen maan came upstairs and saw geet in white dress...he was in a disturbed mood because of wat anwesha just said about geet's family....like geet he is also worried about impending problems that annie may create...since maan's self dialogues were not shown...many of us missed it...maan was aware that geet was luking beautiful but he seemed lost because he was worried about geet...he failed to see geet's worry because he was involved with his own thots...outwardly he tried to act normal and appreciate geet's beauty but obviously due to his mind was elsewhere the hunger was missing...this subtle things only and only GC can understand properly and portray accordingly....

3. in today's dance seq...he was frustrated because he cudnt make geet tell him wat is worrying her...he was upset because geet was sad, he was angry with himself because he cudnt make geet smile, he was frstrated because geet was determined not to tell him anything, moreover geet's hint of leaving him leaves maan in a state of disarray...
at a time like this the last thing on maan's mind is passion and hunger...in the entire dance seq...he looked into her eyes not with passion but with questioning eyes as to y is she lost....he was constantly searching her eyes for answers and getting frustrated for not finding any response....
finally he carries her to the chair and places her on his lap...i found this gesture very sweet and pure...GC was superb here...his body language was awesome...

i know this is an awfully long post...noone will bother to read it full...but i just cudnt shorten it...

sksgmysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:29pm | IP Logged

aditi i agree with u...GC and DD were amazing!!

sksgadoremevirgo

Go to top