Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS-Anger turns 2 Passion...Desire.. (Page 15)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sksg

Originally posted by -sann-

tu aja meri maahi...

Hi Hermy. Are you online by any chance?
looks like my twinnie is stuck in between the song (maahi) and maaneet....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

This was position number 1 when the dance sequence started

next position was not expected......but it was this!!!!
Yes this was not a KH, it was much more....
the dance was full of passion....love....pain....confusion....Geet's turmoil
she loves maan sooo much....she thinks this relationship will break like all of the others
she wants to get away, she even walks away, but she couldn't....she did not....
this dance was not lead but Maan alone this time....both maaneet lead....at first it was Maan...but later Geet too lead.....she too walked wit him!!! She too danced with him...and then towards the end...all of the emotions came out....she broke down...she cried.....and he noticed....still wondering what has happened....exactly that she is behaving this way!!
This dance cannot be compared to KH....KH was amazing...in its own way....but this sequence has also made an amazing mark just like KH.....they cannot compete with one another because they both occured for complete different reasons....but i must say this sequence brought tears to my eyes.....i was crying...cause i felt the passion...the love and the pain Geet was going through...i saw the anger and passion in Maan's eyes....his anger that geet is talkin rubbish....and the way he held her....angrily totally reminded me of how MSK looked at Geet in the red sari when he got mad.... WOW WOW WOW WOW....THESE TWO HAVE ONCE AGAIN KILLED ME

Shivu, your emote icons really make me go ROFL

I agree with what you write. What I liked about this dance sequence was that it also highlighted their current state of mind so well -  Geet's turmoil and Maan's concern. Even I was left in tears to wards the end.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

tu aja meri maahi...

Then she must be doing well for sure. Looks like today lot of people are "dead", if I may be allowed to borrow your expression, and being dead, they, unlike you, do not know how to type.

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
I have been through all the analysis done so far. I must get back to work now. Will come back later if I find time. Bye for now.

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

tu aja meri maahi...

Then she must be doing well for sure. Looks like today lot of people are "dead", if I may be allowed to borrow your expression, and being dead, they, unlike you, do not know how to type.
of course i know how to type......i am a great multi tasker....even when i am dead i maintained that characteristicROFL

sksg

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Maan V/s Arjun

Hum Bhi Hain Josh Mein
Baatein Kar Hosh Mein
Yoon Na Aankhein Dikha

Angry

Edited....
Scene -1 Maan,Daadi and Arjun
Nicely Done scene.....Yaar yeh banda Arjun bada confusing Character hai.....Ya toh CV's humein gumrah karne ki koshish kar rahe hai....Ya bhi ise Geuninly Facts patha nahi.....Jo bhi hai I likes..I likesWink
Its expected of Maan ki the moment he knows Arjun is the wedding Planner he would change the agency no matter how wonderfully talented they are....Anything and everything thats related to NT ko woh apni phamily aur Geet se Koso meel door rakhegaSmile

Scene-2 Geet-Ani...
Kudos GuysClap...Creatives Beautifully done scene......for the first time i felt Nikunj can act....Ani questioning Geet without knowing the truth is very normal...Koi bhi kartha....Geet not having any answer is coz
1) some where she too holds herself responsible for the break of Khurana Parivaar...So when Ani questions her would only leave her speechless....
2)Technically speaking Ani coming to know the truth would look more logical when Maan tells her about it...Coz he was the one who removed DEV's name from the Card, only Maan will able to sort out her Doubts in a way such that in Future she will have no friction with her Bhabhi....

Ani's equation with Geet will change when she gets to know how much Geet had to go through because of Dev....Ki it was Dev who made her stand alone and Parayi from her phamily...etc....Her respect and love will groow by leaps and bounds.....

Scene 3: Maan-Geet Seq
Geet wanted MSK to stop asking what was bothering her.....Kyuki when he knows he will sort it...But what if it ends up in another disaster so she used the best defense she irritated/Taunted him....By saying she is Not a Kid.....The Relationship Breaking dialogues where she says she has seen many relationships break aaj ek aur sahi(Not the exact one)...she was hinting to Maaneet...She can even compromise their relationship but wouldn't be able to take it if Ani also parted away...Character
Consistency maintained Very Gppd CV's

Scene 4: Maan-Geet Lap Seq
Def the show stealer...That was one moment (The first time Geet sat on Maan's Lap) they are going to cherish for life.....and the way MAAN brought the same moment back into their life was simply DREAMY.....

Scene-5
Maan seeing Ani WALKING away and then in the end
When Geet walks away him connecting the pieces makes it quite obvious that he will sort it out....Aakhir ithni Shaatir dimaag Kaam kis din aayega???

The Song Seq
1)The Dance is Edited  and its very very evident......
2)The Choreography Excellent
3) The song Selection Excellent
4) Only Dance performance sans the Expression Excellent
5)DD -Simply Superb 10/10
6)GC - Was Good but could have been better 9/10

Those who have seen the Seq (Which is everybodyLOL i know) the way the Seq started with Him Holding her Pallu...then him tracing her back with his finger....and the immediate Neck seq was WOW but then on Maan was ON/OFF....Why ON/OFF kyuki Geet gets carried away at places she melts in his love but then Ani ke baare mein soch soch ke it turns into pain....Whereas MSK pehle irritated tha coz Geet was refusing to answer but then came a time where he actually became the MSK i keep asking for the neck seq...aur Phir se he was Lost.....Why o why ....

GC main aa rahi hoon....You need to know what you were and what you are doing now...

Love Viji

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgSilentsoulmysterygurl1427--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rickks

Maan V/s Arjun

Hum Bhi Hain Josh Mein
Baatein Kar Hosh Mein
Yoon Na Aankhein Dikha

Angry

Well said Viji! These may be just 3 lines, but they are so apt for this situation. I was thinking that Arjun may win Maan's trust by saving Dadi and by conducting this marriage well, and thus after gaining confidence, he may attempt to bankrupt Maan. But, Maan proved me wrong today. However, seeing Geet and Arjun's meeting, I somehow feel that Geet through her ignorance about who Arjun actually is, will pave the way for come back of Arjun. Or even if she knows, she may convince Maan on the grounds that she trusts him in spite of what his brother did to her.

I still feel the part underlined has scope even now....Smile

sksgmysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Oyeeee viji i don't think he was on and off.....he was fine...he was just confused.....with geet......she was giving him mixed signals....

she was angry and upset and then she tried to leave and then came back...he was still tryin to figure out what was wrong with her.....

i am gonna kick ur ass Viji!!!

That hug was beautiful....his emotions were brilliant when he hugged her!!! viji i will kick ur ass

sksg

Go to top