Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hiye......aaj ka MSK to wow....wow...wow....geet is right...what is that Maan Singh Khurana can't do??

Viji i wanna kick Nissar's ass.....how dare he divide his attention from GHSP?? was it not after this show he received an award??? I am damn pissed.....what is he doing?? When you are dedicated to a show....then u stick with it till the end.....because u help start something.....and so it is ur job to stick with till the end....

Swati left....Noel left.......

i am gettin pissed...i admit the new Cv's and the old niesshi are doing an amazing job....so is the new director.....but still.....

i hate it when people start something so beautiful and then leave in the middle..it hurts real bad when they do that!!!

W.E. it is though.....I want GC to maintain what he brought out today...or else!!!!

But today it was maha brilliant...it was beautiful.....this dance was just amazing....and Gurti did Maaneet very well!!

each and every expression was there.....they both reacted the way the should have.....they were sooo engrossed in their roles today...u couldn't tell the difference between DD and Geet.....or GC and maan....and i mean it!!
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sksg

Wow! How well said! It is for gems like these that people like me keep haunting this thread. Actually, today's episode reminded me of an old song I like. Don't remember which movie it was.

Tera Mera Saath Amar
Phir Kyu Mujhko Lagtha Hai Dar
Mere Jeevan Sathi Batha
Kyun Dil Dhadke Reh Reh Kar

Sri

the song that nagz got is from intequam and

the one you got is from asli naqli...

the lyrics though are
tere mera pyar amar...
sksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: savi-tan

Another good episode......passion ooooozzing out of Maaneet.....the way they are carrying on I doubt they  will even reach the bedroom once they tie the knot🤣.....

Didn't like : 
NE didn't even give a chance to defend Geet.  She pointing fingers while speaking to Geet is grating.....girl, she is your Bhabi...show some respect!! Hope it is the last time she makes Geet cry else.....

I have got to say this.....I don't like Arjun.....he is creepy.......I think he will be more dangerous than NT........he better not hurt Geet & he better stay away from Maan's bank balance😃......

Both NE/Arjun are pathetic actors - they need to improve drastically...and Arjun STOP copying Maan's looks - create your own identity!

BTW, good night girls...I am busy throughout this week and can only pop in for sometime....

I share your sentiments. At least, we have some new characters to went our frustration on. But, I hope they give some proper closer to Dev/NT crime angle before moving on with the Vengeance track.
Hiye nihu u forgots me??? U forgots masi?????

:(....chalo maaf kiya...cause i know u didn't mean to leave to me out!!!
 ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜›

U have an amazing break, can't wait until u come back
sksg thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RushTrip-

Sri

the song that nagz got is from intequam and

the one you got is from asli naqli...

the lyrics though are
tere mera pyar amar...

Thank you. It has been a long time since I heard that song. It was playing in my mind since morning. Yes, I now remember it right, It is Pyar, not Saath. This mind has a way of tricking me by putting some other words when the original can't be recalled. As long as the meaning seems to be OK, I do not catch such tricks normally. Does it ever happen to anyone else?
sksg thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sann-

tu aja meri maahi...

Hi Hermy. Are you online by any chance?
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oh yes..Sri..

all the time...

i make up my own words..some time..

hey shivu...wassup?
Originally posted by: -RushTrip-

oh yes..Sri..

all the time...

i make up my own words..some time..

hey shivu...wassup?

nothing much V di.....in between two worlds right now.....the real world.....doing a work out today...just sweeped and mopped the kitchen floor....now will do the stairs...and then the living room...and then will make my lazy brother vaccum the rooms😆

and at the same time in between i am poppin up on the thread.....so multi tasking it😳
and the at the same time i am stuck in Maaneet Heaven....on the 100th Cloud....Saturday i was on the 7th cloud...and today Maaneet blew me away to the 100th

how are u??

U alive??
Originally posted by: sksg

Hi Hermy. Are you online by any chance?

looks like my twinnie is stuck in between the song (maahi) and maaneet....
sksg thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

This was position number 1 when the dance sequence started

next position was not expected......but it was this!!!!
Yes this was not a KH, it was much more....
the dance was full of passion....love....pain....confusion....Geet's turmoil
she loves maan sooo much....she thinks this relationship will break like all of the others
she wants to get away, she even walks away, but she couldn't....she did not....
this dance was not lead but Maan alone this time....both maaneet lead....at first it was Maan...but later Geet too lead.....she too walked wit him!!! She too danced with him...and then towards the end...all of the emotions came out....she broke down...she cried.....and he noticed....still wondering what has happened....exactly that she is behaving this way!!
This dance cannot be compared to KH....KH was amazing...in its own way....but this sequence has also made an amazing mark just like KH.....they cannot compete with one another because they both occured for complete different reasons....but i must say this sequence brought tears to my eyes.....i was crying...cause i felt the passion...the love and the pain Geet was going through...i saw the anger and passion in Maan's eyes....his anger that geet is talkin rubbish....and the way he held her....angrily totally reminded me of how MSK looked at Geet in the red sari when he got mad.... WOW WOW WOW WOW....THESE TWO HAVE ONCE AGAIN KILLED ME

Shivu, your emote icons really make me go 🤣

I agree with what you write. What I liked about this dance sequence was that it also highlighted their current state of mind so well -  Geet's turmoil and Maan's concern. Even I was left in tears to wards the end.