Users

Frequent Posters

sksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nanditasingh

hi guys

Maan-Dadi-Arjun

Now thats Maan Singh Khurana...its not easy to win his trust & he reads people well ....he proves it yet again by not buying Arjun's lie that he does not know anything about Maan being his client & Annie's brother

Dadi as always sees all good in everyone ..be it NT's brother too

But Maan thankful he is of Arjun for saving Dadi but he in no way can let NT's brother near his family ... & wont chance his wedding
So true Nandu. It would be interesting to watch the dynamics between Maan / Geet /Arjun. From precap, it appears that Geet and Arjun are going to meet, and maybe, Geet, ignorant of the fact that he is NT's brother, may insist that Maan retain him as wedding planner. If Geet asks for this, Maan may not be able to deny, and at the same time, he may not get the chance to explain to her too.

Annie-Geet

Geet was waiting & dreading the moment & the moment comes..Annie comes all heartbroken wanting to know why is her family shattered & scattered .....

She sees Geet care for her coz she is Maan's sister, his family...but Dev is not missed...& to top it Maan got his name removed from the card & Tasha did her job of directing all her suspicion, questions & anger towards Geet....

She questions Geet...blames her & Geet unsure how to answer stays quite ......& her silence makes Annie think more that Geet is guilty
It is so unfair that Geet is the one left to face such questions where as the actual culprits that ruined her life have escaped punishment and are walking scott free.

Maan aur Maan ki Geet

Maan walks in & notices Geet is lost in her own sadness ... he tries to call her thoughts back to him...to their togetherness...

But she walks away trying to hide her fears & grief from him

He holds her back to himself .... not with assurance of words but his presence .... he knows its not her past she fearing now..nor his acceptance ...he wants to know what is it

He reminds her that she is breaking her own promise to sit & talk ...never let anything get in between them....
she says its not about them she fearing but about other relationship in their life that is of great importance

Unsaid by her ... Maan gets his answer.
I liked the way he connected the dots here. I liked the way he tried his best to put her at ease and make her happy without being aggressive. Each day my admiration for his character climbs up one more notch .

Dance Sequence

I want to dance with you for a life time
Hold you close to my heart,
Stop the hands of time
Make the world give us a little more time

Mr. Sangeet kai Choreographer..you should let our MaanEet dance to their own melody & steps..they are 100 times better than you

Since comparisons are made ..let me add 'Kurban Hua' still  Rules

but this song sequence had few emotions involved that were lacking in the Number # 1 Kurban Hua..
that is pain & fear for eachother that only comes with understanding

This dance sure had Passion, Intensity, Pain , Need , Understanding & Holding on to...

Well said Nandu! That is exactly how I felt too.

Looking forward to Arjun meeting Geet.... as far as NT is concerned Arjun has no idea about Geet ..to him its would-be-Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana...

love
Nandita

Awesome take as always. My rcomments in blue.
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sksg

If you are dead, then how come you are able to type?

this is my  soul yaar......
samja karo
sksg thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

this is my  soul yaar......
samja karo

I didn't know souls can type without the help of a body. Anyway, here I apply sanjeevani to you. Live again Shivu so that you can die another day when Maaneet passion once again goes beyond bounds.
Edited by sksg - 13 years ago
sksg thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Geet Tere Saaz Ka, Tera Hi Aawaaz Hoon

Tu Hi Mera Saathi, Main Tera Hamraaz Hoon

Aa Jaa Milke Bantle Ho Kya Khushiya ya Gham

Tanha Tanha Tanhaai Ka Zaher Peeye Kyun Hum

Tu Mere Jeevan Ka Panchhi, Main Tera Parwaaz Hoon

Dou Din Ka Saath Nahin, Saari Umer Ka Hain Saath

Jiite Jii Na Honge Juda, Ye Aaj Mile Jo Haath

Tu Mere Saanson Ki Malik, Main Tere Dum Saans Hoon

Wow! How well said! It is for gems like these that people like me keep haunting this thread. Actually, today's episode reminded me of an old song I like. Don't remember which movie it was.

Tera Mera Saath Amar
Phir Kyu Mujhko Lagtha Hai Dar
Mere Jeevan Sathi Batha
Kyun Dil Dhadke Reh Reh Kar

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Viji babes...there was a huge difference between those pics...and these pics!!!

the KH pics were close ups.....and they were not actual pics....

but these pics...in some of them they were practicing.....they were not close ups!!!

So which is why we cannot judge!!๐Ÿ˜‰

As far as GC......i think he is doing perfectly fine......i just hope Nissar starts to get involved more....in the show...especially right now...since the wedding track is going on...and

u wanted the MSK from the red sari right?? well babes u got him!!

Oye main bewakoof nahi hoon.....I am an Idiot Not a fool๐Ÿ˜†

Sweet heart i am not comparing these pics at all i am saying is if you take KH the seq and click pics of each and every frame (Not the one FB gave us or not the on Indya.com has uploaded.....)
usmein ek ek frame mein you can decipher even the minute of the minute Expressions/Emotions....Nandu has put up pics right????Usmein ab tak mujhe kuch nazar nahi aaya.......(I am yet to watch the episode....so not judging yet)

But what i am saying is then even the pics would speak up....which is missing now....๐Ÿ˜Š

I agree GC is much better than how it was after his return (Hosp seq) but he is still not the July August wala MSK about Nissar being Involved
i am quite skeptical kyuki he is doing a New show on STARPLUS......so his attention/Time will be divided......

Hmmm dekhne do .....agar red sari seq Maan nahi mila toh....main tujhe Maar Daloongi๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sksg thumbnail

Originally posted by: rickks

Maan V/s Arjun

Hum Bhi Hain Josh Mein
Baatein Kar Hosh Mein
Yoon Na Aankhein Dikha

๐Ÿ˜ก

Well said Viji! These may be just 3 lines, but they are so apt for this situation. I was thinking that Arjun may win Maan's trust by saving Dadi and by conducting this marriage well, and thus after gaining confidence, he may attempt to bankrupt Maan. But, Maan proved me wrong today. However, seeing Geet and Arjun's meeting, I somehow feel that Geet through her ignorance about who Arjun actually is, will pave the way for come back of Arjun. Or even if she knows, she may convince Maan on the grounds that she trusts him in spite of what his brother did to her.
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yes yes yes.....Phinally me going to see the episode....

Intezaar khatam  ๐Ÿ˜Š
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Oye main bewakoof nahi hoon.....I am an Idiot Not a fool๐Ÿ˜†

Sweet heart i am not comparing these pics at all i am saying is if you take KH the seq and click pics of each and every frame (Not the one FB gave us or not the on Indya.com has uploaded.....)
usmein ek ek frame mein you can decipher even the minute of the minute Expressions/Emotions....Nandu has put up pics right????Usmein ab tak mujhe kuch nazar nahi aaya.......(I am yet to watch the episode....so not judging yet)

But what i am saying is then even the pics would speak up....which is missing now....๐Ÿ˜Š

I agree GC is much better than how it was after his return (Hosp seq) but he is still not the July August wala MSK about Nissar being Involved
i am quite skeptical kyuki he is doing a New show on STARPLUS......so his attention/Time will be divided......

Hmmm dekhne do .....agar red sari seq Maan nahi mila toh....main tujhe Maar Daloongi๐Ÿ˜ƒ

how can u kill someone that is already dead??
yeh to cheatin hai...where did u learn to kill the dead?๐Ÿ˜†

trust me Viji.......go watch and then tell me.....and like i said....already way before u did.....if u do not die today...i will personally come and finish the job
sksg thumbnail

Hello me back๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi viji
sksg thumbnail

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

cant watch the episode ...

at the airport ..

but just writing in at say ...

i love you my idiot family ... and i will miss you ..

i hope the ten days, will give most people out here time to cool off and realise, we are after all branches of one same tree .. sometimes the leaves are more on ek daali but that doesnt mean, the other branches arent imp .. stupid logic ... but all i want to say is ...  

groupism of anykind is never intended .. and i still believe we are all a family ..

DD to me still is dear to my heart ..
Pooj my Banno though she may never respond when i write to her .. for whatever reasons ..
Kallu, my fellow telugu buddy ..
i read aditi;s takes but am too lazy to quote cos sometimes its long .. but i still do read ...

Kulu, Nandy, PP are full of life ...

my day doesnt start or end without talking with Chandi ... 

Momma is what do i say Momma ... cos she has become like one ...

Nani was a fun name we coined cos she sed she was my mommas momma ...

Viju and Lavu are always online when i am online so its easier to talk to them ...

BB ... well, wwe lauugh morere than we talk ...

Nupies comes and goes ..

taiba iis a darling ....

Parm, pari and all i never see ..

Vinu ... what do i say .. ... is one person with whom the connection goes beyond what words can explain, and i dont understand how two people can be bonded so ....

So guys .... before i take off .. here is one tight si hug from me .... 

lets smile ...
lets cheer up ..

when i return ... i hope we are all happy .. merry and the way we always were ..

after all with me away you will not have anyone to hate ...๐Ÿ˜‰ .... kidding ..

Bye bye then ... till we meet again!!!

Lovee you all,
Niha

Nihu, you will not be here for 10 days????????? Why so much emotional talk before you leave? Looks like I may have missed out on something. Never mind. Have a nice time wherever you are going. Enjoy and have fun. Remember that the present moment is the only moment you can ever have and enjoy each such moment to the fullest so that you can come back safe and share that joy with your virtual family too.

Kshemamuga Velli Labhamugaa Randi !!!