3 IDIOTS-Anger turns 2 Passion...Desire.. - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by rickks

Tumne bhulaya aur hum chale aaye....šŸ¤—

Waisi Shivi Mera Bad Luck......Starone was screwed up herešŸ˜”...and when it came back to normal the seq where she sits on his lapwas shown...Toh i figured out that the Dance seq is overšŸ˜†

Viju i also called u
awwwww you also cant watch chalo now we both are in Same boat šŸ˜†
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Shivu tell more About Song na pls
yaar mein kya bolu!!! I have nothin to say....except that i am dead....gone....not to the 7th....8th....10th cloud...but to a artifical cloud that i made up just now

i am on the 100th Cloud today....that is how far maaneet blew me away....i was on 7th Cloud Sat....and not they blew me all the way to the 100th....does that tell you now how beautiful this song was!!!

In fact, yesterday i even asked my pyari nandu...and my twinnie nupsie...how will maaneet dance to this song...i mean i know it is dance able....but i never pictured...how it could look....and even from the pics i could not make out how it would look....

even for KH.....how the hell can u dance to that???

Maaneet have danced to songs that we can never imagine a dance can be formed from!!!

KH was sooo impactful.....hell i never heard that song nor liked it....when the movie came....but ever since Maaneet did a dance on it......i fell in love with it.....and then ever since then...any commerical or what not would play that song....i would think of only KH...

and Maahi i liked.....from the movie i have heard of it....it is a good song.....but i wasn't crazy for the song....but now that maaneet did it....i feel like listening to that song all my life....because every time i will listen to it....i will only see maaneet....their emotions.....everything!!!

That was how beautiful this song was preeto....now do i have anything more to say?? Nope...why? Cause i am dead.....and very far off on the clouds....u won't be able to hear me...and not only that....i am speechless...so my larynx will not let me talk today

THANK YOU Nandu thanku sooooooooooooo much
coz of bet i cant watch episode but pic to dekh sakti hošŸ˜‰
I Love uuuuuuuuuuušŸ˜³
me DeadšŸ¤¢

šŸ‘three cheers for u

thank you Preet ....i posted them as always in my take
Originally posted by -sann-

preeto....chalte chalte yuhi ruk jaati hu main...bahar andar ki khel main khelu..kyuki bacchi hu main....

nandu.....tum jaane ki bareme soch bhi kaise sakti ho...basanti teri dhanno aa gaya....

Dhanno ..lol no mere jaan aagayešŸ¤—
now where my dil ki dhadkan..PoojašŸ˜­

Viju i also called u
awwwww you also cant watch chalo now we both are in Same boat šŸ˜†

Hey preet......Its okay i will watch repeat....Par kya karoon ab ke liye main kuch nahi likh sakthišŸ˜­
Originally posted by -sann-

preeto....chalte chalte yuhi ruk jaati hu main...bahar andar ki khel main khelu..kyuki bacchi hu main....

nandu.....tum jaane ki bareme soch bhi kaise sakti ho...basanti teri dhanno aa gaya....

awwww how shweet you are so much like a choclate pie i thinkšŸ˜‰
heeeeeeeee

oye btw My window is till open
šŸ˜† 
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Nandu...muaaaaaaaaaahhhhh
Originally posted by rickks

Hey preet......Its okay i will watch repeat....Par kya karoon ab ke liye main kuch nahi likh sakthišŸ˜­

main toh woh bhi nahin kar sakti till 24 hours get overedCryCry
but tu dekhte hi take dena i want to read your beautiful WritingšŸ˜Š
Originally posted by nanditasingh

tum mujhe maarna chahti ho...aayo maar dalo...šŸ¤¢
Originally posted by maaneetian

Nandu...muaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

glad you liked it sweetheart