Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Nandu...
Yeh i rested the whole day today...have too..coz of thecomplication....but was wanting to be here coz i could see the episode and just could not stop myself from commenting...
no analysis..but just what i felt

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Today's sequence will also be a day to remember....just like KH!!! I am dead......mein to mar gaye.....KH made me shocked...shiver.....
this sequence made me cry.....my eyes watered up....i saw every emotion in their eyes.....they did it beautifully!!! Fantastically....amazingly!!!! wow wow wow just wow!!!

mommy yes...i just watched the last part.......she is broken down cause she does not want maan to end up alone because of her
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: killerkinrul

Nihu will Miss u Come baq Soon And Enjoy your Holidays

heeeeee

Dol aaja plsssssssss jaldi se

Nandu hello how r u ?

Poo , muni  and Viju nahin aye
Not even Kul and Nups

hi Preet..i'm good & you
i just love seeing you always so positive 

nanditasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

actually babes it was a test for me...alone....cause yesterday i was tellin everyone to chill and not go on the pics.......and was sayin that this was sequence will blow us away....and it will different...and i promised that too....so really it was my exam.....
for maaneet.....and these two tested me instead....i became their lab rat🤢

oh ho!  awww..i loved it ..but have to add Kurban Hua still rules ..but today's dance had some emotions that were lacking in KH ..fear & pain that comes only with understanding eachother

nanditasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaneetian

Hi Nandu...

Yeh i rested the whole day today...have too..coz of thecomplication....but was wanting to be here coz i could see the episode and just could not stop myself from commenting...
no analysis..but just what i felt

hey Mags

aww i know dear ... great you rested..do take care you are to precious

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nanditasingh

hi Preet..i'm good & you
i just love seeing you always so positive 

Hey me not Good Raj ne mujhe episode nahin dekhne di for His ICE CREAM and now for his 24 hours Bet

but sab se sunke me totaly loving Shivu , nags , maneetian and u all bolo aur bolo taki i feel that i watched it😉
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

How true...The fear of loosing and the fear for the agony the beloved may face or is facing was supreme today

Originally posted by: nanditasingh

oh ho!  awww..i loved it ..but have to add Kurban Hua still rules ..but today's dance had some emotions that were lacking in KH ..fear & pain that comes only with understanding eachother

yes KH will always rock babes....but KH was Class A.....and this is Class Aa....totally different....A and Aa are not the same.......they are totally different....we cannot compare two totally different things....we can only compare if there were some similarities....and this time the whole situation was different from then Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: maaneetian

How true...The fear of loosing and the fear for the agony the beloved may face or is facing was supreme today

hellz ya yaar....today's sequence was simply amazing.....it just blew me away....no dance has ever made me cry....and this did!!!
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shivu tell more About Song na pls