Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS-Anger turns 2 Passion...Desire..

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:50am | IP Logged

Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar Ouch...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar Big smile

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST
6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM Big smile

Dol's OS on Idiotz

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1515180

Vrush's Short Story Link

Vinu Ki Nihu - Nautanki Ka Raaz - A Love Story

Edited by --Nargis-- - 21 December 2010 at 11:39am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjsksg--Revv---RushTrip-mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged

Index of analysis beyond pg 3:

Nihu Ka Piya kholenge raaz in Apna Andaaz (Vinu's sexy spoilers):

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:54am | IP Logged

Geet Tere Saaz Ka, Tera Hi Aawaaz Hoon

Tu Hi Mera Saathi, Main Tera Hamraaz Hoon

Aa Jaa Milke Bantle Ho Kya Khushiya ya Gham

Tanha Tanha Tanhaai Ka Zaher Peeye Kyun Hum

Tu Mere Jeevan Ka Panchhi, Main Tera Parwaaz Hoon

Dou Din Ka Saath Nahin, Saari Umer Ka Hain Saath

Jiite Jii Na Honge Juda, Ye Aaj Mile Jo Haath

Tu Mere Saanson Ki Malik, Main Tere Dum Saans Hoon

Edited by --Nargis-- - 21 December 2010 at 12:03pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg-RushTrip-Ninelivesmysterygurl1427

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
hi guys

Maan-Dadi-Arjun

Now thats Maan Singh Khurana...its not easy to win his trust & he reads people well ....he proves it yet again by not buying Arjun's lie that he does not know anything about Maan being his client & Annie's brother

Dadi as always sees all good in everyone ..be it NT's brother too

But Maan thankful he is of Arjun for saving Dadi but he in no way can let NT's brother near his family ... & wont chance his wedding

Annie-Geet

Geet was waiting & dreading the moment & the moment comes..Annie comes all heartbroken wanting to know why is her family shattered & scattered .....

She sees Geet care for her coz she is Maan's sister, his family...but Dev is not missed...& to top it Maan got his name removed from the card & Tasha did her job of directing all her suspicion, questions & anger towards Geet....

She questions Geet...blames her & Geet unsure how to answer stays quite ......& her silence makes Annie think more that Geet is guilty

Maan aur Maan ki Geet

Maan walks in & notices Geet is lost in her own sadness ... he tries to call her thoughts back to him...to their togetherness...

But she walks away trying to hide her fears & grief from him

He holds her back to himself .... not with assurance of words but his presence .... he knows its not her past she fearing now..nor his acceptance ...he wants to know what is it

He reminds her that she is breaking her own promise to sit & talk ...never let anything get in between them....
she says its not about them she fearing but about other relationship in their life that is of great importance

Unsaid by her ... Maan gets his answer.

Dance Sequence

I want to dance with you for a life time
Hold you close to my heart,
Stop the hands of time
Make the world give us a little more time

Mr. Sangeet kai Choreographer..you should let our MaanEet dance to their own melody & steps..they are 100 times better than you

Since comparisons are made ..let me add 'Kurban Hua' still  Rules

but this song sequence had few emotions involved that were lacking in the Number # 1 Kurban Hua..
that is pain & fear for eachother that only comes with understanding

This dance sure had Passion, Intensity, Pain , Need , Understanding & Holding on to...

Looking forward to Arjun meeting Geet.... as far as NT is concerned Arjun has no idea about Geet ..to him its would-be-Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana...

love
Nandita

Edited by nanditasingh - 21 December 2010 at 11:20am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

mahikaamaaneet2010reea88sksg-sann---Magnificent--mausam19rinku4uNinelivesRituparnaamaanmeet1roseinbloomSilentsoulmysterygurl1427adoremevirgo--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Maan V/s Arjun

Hum Bhi Hain Josh Mein
Baatein Kar Hosh Mein
Yoon Na Aankhein Dikha

Angry

Edited....
Scene -1 Maan,Daadi and Arjun
Nicely Done scene.....Yaar yeh banda Arjun bada confusing Character hai.....Ya toh CV's humein gumrah karne ki koshish kar rahe hai....Ya bhi ise Geuninly Facts patha nahi.....Jo bhi hai I likes..I likesWink
Its expected of Maan ki the moment he knows Arjun is the wedding Planner he would change the agency no matter how wonderfully talented they are....Anything and everything thats related to NT ko woh apni phamily aur Geet se Koso meel door rakhegaSmile

Scene-2 Geet-Ani...
Kudos GuysClap...Creatives Beautifully done scene......for the first time i felt Nikunj can act....Ani questioning Geet without knowing the truth is very normal...Koi bhi kartha....Geet not having any answer is coz
1) some where she too holds herself responsible for the break of Khurana Parivaar...So when Ani questions her would only leave her speechless....
2)Technically speaking Ani coming to know the truth would look more logical when Maan tells her about it...Coz he was the one who removed DEV's name from the Card, only Maan will able to sort out her Doubts in a way such that in Future she will have no friction with her Bhabhi....

Ani's equation with Geet will change when she gets to know how much Geet had to go through because of Dev....Ki it was Dev who made her stand alone and Parayi from her phamily...etc....Her respect and love will groow by leaps and bounds.....

Scene 3: Maan-Geet Seq
Geet wanted MSK to stop asking what was bothering her.....Kyuki when he knows he will sort it...But what if it ends up in another disaster so she used the best defense she irritated/Taunted him....By saying she is Not a Kid.....The Relationship Breaking dialogues where she says she has seen many relationships break aaj ek aur sahi(Not the exact one)...she was hinting to Maaneet...She can even compromise their relationship but wouldn't be able to take it if Ani also parted away...Character
Consistency maintained Very Gppd CV's

Scene 4: Maan-Geet Lap Seq
Def the show stealer...That was one moment (The first time Geet sat on Maan's Lap) they are going to cherish for life.....and the way MAAN brought the same moment back into their life was simply DREAMY.....

Scene-5
Maan seeing Ani WALKING away and then in the end
When Geet walks away him connecting the pieces makes it quite obvious that he will sort it out....Aakhir ithni Shaatir dimaag Kaam kis din aayega???

The Song Seq
1)The Dance is Edited  and its very very evident......
2)The Choreography Excellent
3) The song Selection Excellent
4) Only Dance performance sans the Expression Excellent
5)DD -Simply Superb 10/10
6)GC - Was Good but could have been better 9/10

Those who have seen the Seq (Which is everybodyLOL i know) the way the Seq started with Him Holding her Pallu...then him tracing her back with his finger....and the immediate Neck seq was WOW but then on Maan was ON/OFF....Why ON/OFF kyuki Geet gets carried away at places she melts in his love but then Ani ke baare mein soch soch ke it turns into pain....Whereas MSK pehle irritated tha coz Geet was refusing to answer but then came a time where he actually became the MSK i keep asking for the neck seq...aur Phir se he was Lost.....Why o why ....

GC main aa rahi hoon....You need to know what you were and what you are doing now...

Love Viji

Edited by rickks - 21 December 2010 at 1:54pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet2010sksg--Magnificent--mausam19meravigilisoroseinbloommysterygurl1427adoremevirgo--Nargis--

--Revv-- IF-Dazzler
--Revv--
--Revv--

res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged
ok

title suggestion

Anger Turns 2 Passion, Trouble in K Mansion - the full spell not used for space purpose only...

more later..

Edited by -RushTrip- - 21 December 2010 at 11:26am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg--Magnificent--roseinbloommysterygurl1427

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged
cant watch the episode ...

at the airport ..

but just writing in at say ...

i love you my idiot family ... and i will miss you ..

i hope the ten days, will give most people out here time to cool off and realise, we are after all branches of one same tree .. sometimes the leaves are more on ek daali but that doesnt mean, the other branches arent imp .. stupid logic ... but all i want to say is ...  

groupism of anykind is never intended .. and i still believe we are all a family ..

DD to me still is dear to my heart ..
Pooj my Banno though she may never respond when i write to her .. for whatever reasons ..
Kallu, my fellow telugu buddy ..
i read aditi;s takes but am too lazy to quote cos sometimes its long .. but i still do read ...

Kulu, Nandy, PP are full of life ...

my day doesnt start or end without talking with Chandi ... 

Momma is what do i say Momma ... cos she has become like one ...

Nani was a fun name we coined cos she sed she was my mommas momma ...

Viju and Lavu are always online when i am online so its easier to talk to them ...

BB ... well, wwe lauugh morere than we talk ...

Nupies comes and goes ..

taiba iis a darling ....

Parm, pari and all i never see ..

Vinu ... what do i say .. ... is one person with whom the connection goes beyond what words can explain, and i dont understand how two people can be bonded so ....

So guys .... before i take off .. here is one tight si hug from me .... 

lets smile ...
lets cheer up ..

when i return ... i hope we are all happy .. merry and the way we always were ..

after all with me away you will not have anyone to hate ...Wink .... kidding ..

Bye bye then ... till we meet again!!!

Lovee you all,
Niha

Edited by -honeydew- - 21 December 2010 at 8:08am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

imraanalailapnjsksg--Magnificent----Revv--ravenheart-RushTrip-LavZlily_k25rickks--Nargis--mysterygurl1427adoremevirgopreetgurti

Go to top