India-Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein
Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

Highlights December 20 2010

stoneheart Senior Member
stoneheart
stoneheart

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged

Hi posting highlights - Moderators please delete in case regular updaters post.

Shows pretty decent and acting and story so far is good too.

• Chander and Alka discussing the Ramnagar fire.  Chander tells her that everyone talks of India but this is our Bharat (Ramnagar types) thats being laid to waste on the roadside.  Then he goes on to give contrasting examples - city vs village, rich vs poor etc.  Vande matram plays in the background.  When will India be like London US etc.  Eventually Alka and he say goodnight.  He asks her why was she calling him in the morning.  She says compared to all this my issues are trivial.  Chander says dont tell dad that Abhishek didnt come.  At least one Tiwari was there.
  • Abhishek and Alka meet.  She says where were you all day.  He recaps how Nandini smiled at him.  And how he slapped a rickshaw driver but then haath jodke apologised and she smiled.  She says you should have been with Ramnagar people too.  He's like come on - one of us was there.  She's like rajneeti has chosen you not me.  This is your destiny.
  • Next morning dad sees paper.  Headlines praise Alka and slam Abhishek with photo of her distributing blankets and him slapping rickshaw driver.  He calls Abhi.  Says whats your name, full name.  You have no shame you said Tiwari.  I am trying to project you as party leader but you just not up to the mark.  My fault you are just not capable etc etc.  Yells at Alka too.  She says I just did what I felt you would have done.  He says with elections round the corner right action wrong moment also not good.  Abhi should have been there. 
  • Mom intervenes.  She sends kids away.  He says you need to teach your son to stand on his legs and he better learn to behave etc etc.  Shes like dont get angry I'll teach him (!?! overnight kya?)
  • She meets Abhi and finds out what happened.  He says that driver was being rude to a girl.  She says my kasam tell me whats her name.  He eventually tells her and she says you better not even take her name till elections and very reluctantly he promises.  And that doesnt go down too well with mom.

Precap:  Alka telling her dad that she does love someone and she had lied earlier.  And mom telling Chander that Alka is with her dad she wanted to have a talk with him.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dambisladdooharish_kenmaaniacveil_of_roses...Binny...Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks for posting!Smile
...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the highlights !!
nisaah Senior Member
nisaah
nisaah

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
thanks for posting the highlight Smile
-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Great post dear.Clap
stoneheart Senior Member
stoneheart
stoneheart

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Hey thanks everybody.  I do record the show but cant commit to doing daily updates.  Now that I know at least someone on this forum reads updates - I'll try and post if somebody else hasnt.
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Thanks for the highlights.
-Yasi- Senior Member
-Yasi-
-Yasi-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
thanks 4 highlight Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index