Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
guess we should stop being harsh on arjun & trust his instincts.......i have been having a mental debate about the kind of subjects mjht actors should accept i am on the fence with this one........should they accept subjects which  will cater to the classes or the masses.......should they be a part of brilliant shows like rishta.com which didn't really register a lot of trps or should they be a part of the same run of the mill stuff which gives them trps & much needed footage & foothold  etc.........frankly speaking the success of a tv show doesn't really depend on its quality.....wonder what really makes a hit show...i am sure it's certainly not the subject....i couldn't even sit through 10 minutes of some of the numero one shows on channels......i have seen actors who have been a part of these shows walk away with a lot of accolades inspite of zero acting skills..........i somehow don't understand the ways of the television industry....i would rather like to see our awesome foursome in films rather than tv shows.......
Edited by ght_sajan - 13 years ago
theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
whyyyyyyyy??

we workingg hard for ArTi mission )':
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
if this is true, i'm not gonna watch it.
Originally posted by: ght_sajan

i guess we should stop being harsh on arjun & trust his instincts.......i have been having a mental debate about the kind of subjects mjht actors should accept i am on the fence with this one........should they accept subjects will will cater to the classes or the masses.......should they be a part of brialliant shows like rishta.com which didn't really register a lot of trps or should they be a part of the same run of the mill stuff which gives them trps the needed footage etc.........frankly speaking the success of a tv hsow doesn't really depend on its quality.....wonder what really makes a hit show...i am sure it's certainly not the subject....i couldn't even sit through 10 mintues of some of the numero one shows on channels......i seen actors who have been a part of these shows walk away with a lot of acclodes inspite of zero acting skills..........i somehow don't underatand the ways of telivision....i would rather like to see our awesome foursome in films rather than tv shows.......

sonu agree with u👍🏼

it's just that the actress's first impression from this tb article is sooo not nice that we don't want channel & ph to cast her

i guess arjun whatever he says yes to must have done if after reading script & seeing ph.....but yeah he himself will give us confirmation after finalizing everything😊
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Shivani1arti

sonu agree with u👍🏼

it's just that the actress's first impression from this tb article is sooo not nice that we don't want channel & ph to cast her

i guess arjun whatever he says yes to must have done if after reading script & seeing ph.....but yeah he himself will give us confirmation after finalizing everything😊

whatever happens i just want things to work for arjun.....i just want to see him doing well.........
.VanishingDream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
don't worry guys im sure arjun will think well and do the decision ..its his choice...and abt rati keep doing wat shivani said👍🏼....it will surely happen
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: deepti_mohit

don't worry guys im sure arjun will think well and do the decision ..its his choice...and abt rati keep doing wat shivani said👍🏼....it will surely happen

awww thats so sweet of u deepti.......thnx😛
.VanishingDream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nikitasharma.

awww thats so sweet of u deepti.......thnx😛

don't mention after we all are MJHTians😊
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: deepti_mohit

don't mention after we all are MJHTians😊