Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

arjun bijlani in new show-tb article-edit (Page 25)

shakti_rock IF-Dazzler
shakti_rock
shakti_rock

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
pls evry1.....dun bash d new girl....wats her fault in all dis...

pls its a req dun do dis....please

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

This girl seems fine, she seems like a little girl to me, i wish Imagine really considers Rati for this role, then im pretty sure this show will be a success, wishing AB all the best, i really hope this works for him, and im happy to learn that they considered Arjun to play the lead Embarrassed He's a rockstar

Yamini her last show closed within three months.. i have seen 2-3 episodes.. she cannot act  for sure but she is not bad looking  ... but happy for arjun ,that he is one of the lead for this show , hope Imagine reconsider and think about changing female lead , .hope he gets better, hotter, prettier and talented actress like rati opposite himWink... talent n chemistry shud match .. is'nt it ..

Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 21 December 2010 at 11:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mayur_eternal-.Perk.-relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Yes Ritu, i agree, but then if i were to take up a good job, i would have opted for it, im happy for Arjun for the simple fact that these PH's at least consider him worthy of his talent where he's selected to play the lead, but yes im definitely going to miss Rati opposite him, and now we can try all our very best to get her opp. him :-)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shakti_rockmayur_eternal-.Perk.-

Shivani1arti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
aysha_mayur IF-Stunnerz
aysha_mayur
aysha_mayur

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
shivi come to cc
Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Yes Ritu, i agree, but then if i were to take up a good job, i would have opted for it, im happy for Arjun for the simple fact that these PH's at least consider him worthy of his talent where he's selected to play the lead, but yes im definitely going to miss Rati opposite him, and now we can try all our very best to get her opp. him :-)

Exactly .. very happy for himm but little bit dissapointed with story line and casts. well we all know he is talented, i just hope his talent get used properly  , show will be successful on the whole caste mainly his chemistry with his costar.. looking iat this girl.. its not going to happen ( i might be wrong but she cannot act ) she was replced in ekta show due to her lac in acting and theh ndtv imagine show close due to her health.. why imagine is taking risk  and ready to make another show flop...thats my question, i will miss arti onscreen

Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 21 December 2010 at 11:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mayur_eternalrelentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritu.mjhtrv

Exactly .. very happy for himm but little bit dissapointed with story line and casts. well we all know he is talented, i just hope his talent get used properly  , show will be successful on the whole caste mainly his chemistry with his costar.. looking iat this girl.. its not going to happen ( i might be wrong but she cannot act ) she was replced in ekta show due to her lac in acting and theh ndtv imagine show close due to her health.. why imagine is taking risk  and ready to make another show flop...thats my question, i will miss arti onscreen

Yeah i agree with you on this one, the story is not at all promising, its going to be a direct copy of "Josh", which is simply ridiculous, i cant judge the girl, because there are many newcomers who cant act or perform upto the mark, but then some do miracles too, so im not going to be judgemental now, lets see how the show fares once it starts Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu.V

Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ritu.mjhtrv

Yeah i agree with you on this one, the story is not at all promising, its going to be a direct copy of "Josh", which is simply ridiculous, i cant judge the girl, because there are many newcomers who cant act or perform upto the mark, but then some do miracles too, so im not going to be judgemental now, lets see how the show fares once it starts Wink

I did not like Josh Movie anyways.. to i do not know how r they going to show in serial..i can because i have seen her acting .. but when people r bashing her for her looks.. thats not fair ...I did not want to see arjun with shilpa too .. only reason was her acting not llooks..

Well imagine main dekhti nahi hoo.. i m least bother to watch ..but i will try on Youtube.. but i would like to know that TRP.. i m very shocke imagine is ignoring our appeal about bring rati-arjun togther Confused

Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 21 December 2010 at 12:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Perk.-relentless.

Go to top