Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Ritu.mjhtrv

Exactly .. very happy for himm but little bit dissapointed with story line and casts. well we all know he is talented, i just hope his talent get used properly  , show will be successful on the whole caste mainly his chemistry with his costar.. looking iat this girl.. its not going to happen ( i might be wrong but she cannot act ) she was replced in ekta show due to her lac in acting and theh ndtv imagine show close due to her health.. why imagine is taking risk  and ready to make another show flop...thats my question, i will miss arti onscreen

Yeah i agree with you on this one, the story is not at all promising, its going to be a direct copy of "Josh", which is simply ridiculous, i cant judge the girl, because there are many newcomers who cant act or perform upto the mark, but then some do miracles too, so im not going to be judgemental now, lets see how the show fares once it starts 😉
Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Yamini.

Yeah i agree with you on this one, the story is not at all promising, its going to be a direct copy of "Josh", which is simply ridiculous, i cant judge the girl, because there are many newcomers who cant act or perform upto the mark, but then some do miracles too, so im not going to be judgemental now, lets see how the show fares once it starts 😉

I did not like Josh Movie anyways.. to i do not know how r they going to show in serial..i can because i have seen her acting .. but when people r bashing her for her looks.. thats not fair ...I did not want to see arjun with shilpa too .. only reason was her acting not llooks..

Well imagine main dekhti nahi hoo.. i m least bother to watch ..but i will try on Youtube.. but i would like to know that TRP.. i m very shocke imagine is ignoring our appeal about bring rati-arjun togther 😕
Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: aysha_mayur

shivi come to cc

ayhsu ..........i m coming ....

see my topic...i m spamming now😛
relentless. thumbnail

@Ritu, i actually loved JOSH, i loved the story, but i dont understand the reason of Imagine copying the same, its strange! I cant say about this girl's acting yet, may be does good here, lets see, but since this show is not appealing to me, im not going to watch it .

-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
all the best 2 Arjun :)
but since i dont get dis channel so cant watch..plus not a good choice of actress by channel..but n e ways i hope his show does well.... :)
Edited by -Sidra- - 13 years ago
Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@Ritu, i actually loved JOSH, i loved the story, but i dont understand the reason of Imagine copying the same, its strange! I cant say about this girl's acting yet, may be does good here, lets see, but since this show is not appealing to me, im not going to watch it .

I did not like to mvoie so i cannot even think about turning this movie to a serial , story, caste is not appealing to me apart from arjun .. so i will not watch on tv.. might chek on utube...
relentless. thumbnail
Yeah i will check it on youtube for Arjun, because he's a great actor, but the moment romance starts, i dont think i'll be able to accept it :-(
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
y on earth he choose imagine.. 😳
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shivani1arti

ayhsu ..........i m coming ....

see my topic...i m spamming now😛

I m not in a mood to comment anything right now
aysha_mayur thumbnail

Yeah i will check it on youtube for Arjun, because he's a great actor, but the moment romance starts, i dont think i'll be able to accept it :-(

same here.....I will definitely watch it on youtube for Arjun......but will never be able to accept their love story