Miley Jab Hum Tum

arjun bijlani in new show-tb article-edit

Posted: 13 years ago

Arjun Bijlani and Kapil Nirmal back with love story on Imagine..

Tuesday, December 21, 2010 | 7:37:58 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Arjun Bijlani and Kapil Nirmal back with love story on Imagine..

Arjun Bijlani and Kapil Nirmal will play leads in Imagine's upcoming fiction launch 'Pardes Main Mila Koi'...

TellyBuzz had earlier reported that Imagine will be coming up with 4-5 fiction shows in the New Year that will be unique and entertaining love stories!!

Well, here is the first biggie that comes your way'

Reliance Big Productions will be coming up with a love story based on the lines of the movie 'West Side' titled 'Pardes Main Mila Koi'' The Bollywood movie Josh starring Shah Rukh Khan, Chandrachur Singh and Aishwarya Rai was also adapted from the Hollywood movie.

The channel and production house have roped in two big names to play the male leads in the show.

Our source states, Arjun Bijlani who was last seen in Miley Jab Hum Tum on Star One and Kapil Nirmal of Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat fame have been roped in to play the leads. Bhavna Khatri who essayed the title role in Imagine's Jamunia will play the female lead in the show".

This show was earlier titled 'Begaani Zameen' and was to have the backdrop of the rift happening in Mumbai between the Maharashtrians and the UPites. Earlier, Mukul Harish and a new face Benazir had been finalized as the leads of the show. However, the show went thro' creative changes and will now be a well-presented love story between a Maharasthtrian guy and a girl from the North side. Since the political aspect has been removed from the story line, the show has got new leads now.

We hear that Arjun Bijlani and Bhavna Khatri will play the love birds, while Kapil Nirmal will essay the girl's brother's role.

When contacted, Arjun Bijlani refused to comment, while Kapil asked us to call later.

We tried to get a confirmation from Saurabh Tewari, Programming Head, Imagine and Jayesh Patil, Fiction Head, Reliance Big Productions, but they remained unavailable for comments.

Guess this news comes as a best X'Mas and New Year gift to the loyal fans of Arjun and Kapil!! Remember, you heard this first on TellyBuzz..

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh
edit:

sita11

Coolbie

sita11

Direct Link Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
hey guys this is my second post on this forum
i just came to here to write that bhavna khatri was there in the show jamunia
i used to watch that show
that show flopped big time as she fell ill out of jaundice for 1 month
becaz of her illness the whole show was a big flop
she is very weak healthwise
& as far as her acting skill r concerned ,she is just ok types
she is on facebook
& her show jamunia was a debacle big time
poor producers yash patnaik & mamta patnaik had a hard luck with bhavna in jamunia !!!
jamunia ended within 3 months only ,it was such a flop show

Edited by sita11 - 21 December 2010 at 9:13am

sita11

Coolbie

sita11

Direct Link Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
bhavna has also worked in show kis desh mein hai mera dil as harshad chopdas sis but after few episodes only she was replaced ,ekta replaced her !!

ps: guys see she is flop- don't loose hope yaar
see we had na three ridhimaa changes & now sara khan also came in zee show ram milay jodi replacing the non-actor.so guys carry on with ur mission

Edited by Shivani1arti - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

who is this girl??

i want rati😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
i don't like this girl at all

cheeeeeeeeeeeeee jamunia🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒
Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Do not know what to say.very dissapointed with his choice .who is this actresss???? anyways .. best wishes to arjun.. but he deserved better show than this .. do not know whether i will watch this show  or not.. why did he say he has not signed anything on his blog yesterday .... hmmm do not know
Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 13 years ago
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wat the hell is dis........😭
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
but arjun said on his blog he hasnot signed any show yet?...................πŸ˜•πŸ˜­
i don;t like this girl at all😭😭😭
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
All the best to Mr. Bijlani
but i'll never watch this show- sorry dont want to hurt anyone

but i m really very disappointed with his choice
any way i m  feeling very sad

Originally posted by: naughtykomal

but arjun said on his blog he hasnot signed any show yet?...................πŸ˜•πŸ˜­

yeah he hasn't confirmed here nor in blog

but reliance is a good ph & i want rati there😭😭😭
Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fariaa70

All the best to Mr. Bijlani
but i'll never watch this show- sorry dont want to hurt anyone

but i m really very disappointed with his choice
any way i m  feeling very sad

Faarriaa .. very disapoointed with him  .... whats wrong with him..... he could have chosen good project... not going to watch anyways