Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat (Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat)

India-Forums

TB - Kapil Nirmal back with love story on Imagine (Page 3)

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:57am | IP Logged
sumi, I would have also cribbed in same way as they did if that girl would have casted opposite to Kapil.......... sorry but i dont like her too......
what I am saying there are lots of shades in character played by Kapil...
protective brother, loving-caring role for his sister , same time rough and tough role or negative shade to protect his sister...

and about place for his sister, that is already occupied by Kiran di... so i cant give competition to her... I am happy to be mad for kaps in different sense Wink

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:07am | IP Logged
I dnt know anything about the girl and never seen her so cant comment on that...but I just feel asking the same actress against a same actor  is a bit too much......actors need to learn to get on with everyone...as a fan i would love a kanjali pair but personally its ok if theres no Anjali tagged along either...........thats the way its supposed to be.....we get too blinded by "jodi" factor than "acting "...just my POV though...

Kirandi might have taken a vacation from that role..so u cn tag along...Tongue

Edited by usmrasul - 26 December 2010 at 3:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:24am | IP Logged
i conpletely agree with you usma here..........we should look at acting part than jodi part .......otherwise actor won't grow at all.....look at all hystorical jodis they have done wonders but individialy with other  jodi also they have done great work....

and i also dont mind if kapil comes with other girl as actor he has to work with all actress........in intimacy comfortable level....and in all kind of roles...given....with ease........

but thsi perticular roles seems very attractive seeing its shades and hope this will help him grow a lot in popularity also......as now a days new generation loves baddy also.......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23sujji0609

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Beena di, me too also appreciate the fact that in tellyworld they should grow as an actor and not with one specific partner only........ But its our tendancy that we dont accept any change soon......

I really want to appreciate the Kapil that he has chosen a role very carefully looking at  the fact he can grow as an actor.......+1 for that. Another good point is there are high possibility show could get prime time slot looking at the story. And as Kapil said I want to see this serial for Kapil as an actor and nothing else................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bsingapurysujji0609

smiley121 Goldie
smiley121
smiley121

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:43am | IP Logged

kapil is back...the moment is arrived we've been waiting for..but i m much worried that i will not be able to  watch this show.it comes on imagineUnhappy

sujji0609

bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:49am | IP Logged
yes darshu...i think this drama will get prime time slot....and so far it seems kapil has taken wise decission...

and we should not forget....if one actor has potential he get appreciation for his work even though that drama does not work...so by showing his anotherside of actor he might get some great project in future....we can always think and look at positive side right?

like gurmeet did ram's role that now adays not many wants to do as they have example of other mytho actors and what has happened to their career and that point of time it seems very wrong decission by many but that role earned him geet....and now he is very famous....

so one never know.....

sujji0609

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
good new that they r back
shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged