Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat (Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat)

TB - Kapil Nirmal back with love story on Imagine - Page 2

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
sumi, keep some positive hopes yaar... all will be well!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sumi ......you are enjoyign on rival side.....with me but i have lost energy to fight back.....lol after imli's track......................hahaha

so wahtever it is dear and see i am feelign happy that anjali refuse that role because not aditi's friends who were feeling overjoyed prayeing and pleading her to leave that role............so wise decision by anjali and if you notice that sangini drama was supposed to made by DJ creation but production house also changed....so production hosue change story line get different treatment too.........

same here happened with kapil's assignment before it had different name and different back drop and diffrent star cast ...now changed everything with creative changed..............and my country dont have imagine so anyway i cannot watch it but i will be happy at least in this difficult and compititive timing kapil got work.........we have to see positive side
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bsingapury

same here happened with kapil's assignment before it had different name and different back drop and diffrent star cast ...now changed everything with creative changed..............all the more reason to worryπŸ˜•
and my country dont have imagine so anyway i cannot watch it but i will be happy at least in this difficult and compititive timing kapil got work.........we have to see positive side yeah.......though demand is not fulfilled at least partially it is met i guessπŸ˜ƒ....we cant hv everything our way...😊......

yurafan thumbnail
Happy for the follwing reasons!!!

Kapil is back....

Role must be heavy enough to suit his persnality(Glad he didn;t acept any saas bahu dram)
Go for it Kapil..its worth waitting than being sidelined in the saaas bahu soaps!

the very imp for me being a die hard KANJALIAN he is not palying anybody's lover YEAH........
as if its  a female it has to be ANJALI!!!!!!!!!
darshana23 thumbnail
Girls, plz use this thread to discuss about kapil's show. Here it is confirmed on SBS as well, in chugalkhor aunty section. Thanks to sujata for it........................

And girls cheer up for his show.... Now Arjun's fan are crying coz they are also unable to see him with some another girl and want him to play role which is bagged by Kapil 
usmrasul thumbnail
thnx darshudi.....
AB fans...well..i dnt know....they seem just ahem a little screwed and comments about the drama and roles without thinking anything alse then a rati pandey...if kaps role becomes against ABs they will once again shout for AB and will curse Kaps....

AB doesnt mean Amitabh Bachchan btw πŸ˜›
darshana23 thumbnail
sumi, I would have also cribbed in same way as they did if that girl would have casted opposite to Kapil.......... sorry but i dont like her too......
what I am saying there are lots of shades in character played by Kapil...
protective brother, loving-caring role for his sister , same time rough and tough role or negative shade to protect his sister...

and about place for his sister, that is already occupied by Kiran di... so i cant give competition to her... I am happy to be mad for kaps in different sense πŸ˜‰
usmrasul thumbnail
I dnt know anything about the girl and never seen her so cant comment on that...but I just feel asking the same actress against a same actor  is a bit too much......actors need to learn to get on with everyone...as a fan i would love a kanjali pair but personally its ok if theres no Anjali tagged along either...........thats the way its supposed to be.....we get too blinded by "jodi" factor than "acting "...just my POV though...

Kirandi might have taken a vacation from that role..so u cn tag along...πŸ˜›
Edited by usmrasul - 13 years ago
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i conpletely agree with you usma here..........we should look at acting part than jodi part .......otherwise actor won't grow at all.....look at all hystorical jodis they have done wonders but individialy with other  jodi also they have done great work....

and i also dont mind if kapil comes with other girl as actor he has to work with all actress........in intimacy comfortable level....and in all kind of roles...given....with ease........

but thsi perticular roles seems very attractive seeing its shades and hope this will help him grow a lot in popularity also......as now a days new generation loves baddy also.......
darshana23 thumbnail
Beena di, me too also appreciate the fact that in tellyworld they should grow as an actor and not with one specific partner only........ But its our tendancy that we dont accept any change soon......

I really want to appreciate the Kapil that he has chosen a role very carefully looking at  the fact he can grow as an actor.......+1 for that. Another good point is there are high possibility show could get prime time slot looking at the story. And as Kapil said I want to see this serial for Kapil as an actor and nothing else................