Fawad-Sanam Heaven#DilMeraTorDiyaUssNe:(pg.59 - Page 46

Posted: 12 years ago
Been watching Kiran-Mujju scenes on youtube and lovin it πŸ˜†  Sanam-Fawad, these two are oozing with chemistry and the show is basically on their shoulders. Mujju has got to come back to Kiran, surely! Something about them just says that they are meant to be 😳

Hats off to Sanam and Fawad. From Dastaan to Akbari Asghari...and now Kuch pyaar...these two have reinvented their pairing each and every time.
Edited by RafAholic - 12 years ago
i m dying to watching next episode.. cant wait for sunday...
i was thinking that what kiran do now.. but i just wanted to kiran and mujju end up together.. i have bad feeling that may be shmrez 'll like kiran toh.. wel i just hope that kiran and mujju end up together..
@fizuu : add me in pleeeaseπŸ€—

bdw can anyone post some caaps for the last scene of Mujtaba-kiraaan ? fawad&sanam were FREAKING AWESOME😍
Originally posted by fizii_gurl

πŸ₯Ί
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zInLInFZ3tk&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

This scene is simply too good. What a performance by Sanam and Fawad but esp. by Sanam. She conveyed the emotions of anger, frustration, hurt and pain so very well. And I truly felt sorry for Kiran. Mujju mistreated her badly and it was very difficult to watch. Although he showed guilt, he was very harsh with her. Kiran comes across as a very brash, rude and aggressive kinda girl πŸ˜† but deep down, she's very soft and vulnerable. I really love her character as opposed to the one played by Ayesha Khan. Kiran to me seems more real.

And the creations are too good πŸ‘
Originally posted by RafAholic

Been watching Kiran-Mujju scenes on youtube and lovin it πŸ˜†  Sanam-Fawad, these two are oozing with chemistry and the show is basically on their shoulders. Mujju has got to come back to Kiran, surely! Something about them just says that they are meant to be 😳

Hats off to Sanam and Fawad. From Dastaan to Akbari Asghari...and now Kuch pyaar...these two have rein
vented their pairing each and every time.

tell me about it! I totally agree.

dude, at times I just randomly go on youtube and see Kiran-Mujju scenes. They're so adorable together.

I saw this scene once again yesterday..I love it every time. πŸ˜†

from 04:25 to 07:47.

I love these lines btwn the two:

- kiran: I know mainey hi kaha tha ke main love shove me believe nahin karti lekin ..kams kam thodi feelings tou honi chayee na
- mujju: mere dil main tumhare liye bohat feelings hain. *mujju's expressions here are so hilarious* πŸ˜†

& then:

- kiran: yaar main itni deyr se tumhare saath hoon aur tumne aik dafa bhi nahin mera haath pakra
- mujju: tou is mein konsi mushkil baat hai..lao, pakr leta hoon.
- kiran: ahsaan kar rahe ho? pakar leta hoon.

love them. πŸ˜†

Edited by starstuck - 12 years ago
Originally posted by starstuck

dude, at times I just randomly go on youtube and see Kiran-Mujju scenes. They're so adorable together.

- kiran: I know mainey hi kaha tha ke main love shove me believe nahin karti lekin ..kams kam thodi feelings tou honi chayee na
- mujju: mere dil main tumhare liye bohat feelings hain. *mujju's expressions here are so hilarious* πŸ˜†

& then:

- kiran: yaar main itni deyr se tumhare saath hoon aur tumne aik dafa bhi nahin mera haath pakra

love them. πŸ˜†

HAHAHA! Love that scene too. Hilarious πŸ˜† The banter between them is always good.  Yaar, that's why I feel that these two should be together in the end. I mean, they are always bickering...Mujju gets beats from Kiran and in return Mujju gives her his dose of sarcasm πŸ˜† but underneath all their petty squabbles are two individuals that seem poles apart, but are not so different than one another. If they gave it a go...from the heart, they would make a great pair.

I have no clue as to Mujju's status with Daneez. I don't know if he loves her but I just get the feeling that he will always have a connection with Kiran. Whether or not that will result in their reunion, only time will tell :)
@ Rafaholic: I agree.. I kind of feel like Mujju does like Kiran deep inside..however his greed and selfishness hasn't allowed him to realize any of that yet. Regardless though, they click together in every single scene! which is just amazing. I feel a lot of times people see chemistry within onscreen couples when they're romancing or so..with Fawad & Sanam, they click in any kind of scene. Within this drama, they've hardly romanced each other etc..yet they still are amazing together.

& yeah, Daneez and Mujju have ZERO connection. Everything looks so forced when theyre together. Daneez & Shamraiz deserve each other lol. 

@ Rafaholic: I agree.. I kind of feel like Mujju does like Kiran deep inside..however his greed and selfishness hasn't allowed him to realize any of that yet. Regardless though, they click together in every single scene! which is just amazing. I feel a lot of times people see chemistry within onscreen couples when they're romancing or so..with Fawad & Sanam, they click in any kind of scene. Within this drama, they've hardly romanced each other etc..yet they still are amazing together.

& yeah, Daneez and Mujju have ZERO connection. Everything looks so forced when theyre together. Daneez & Shamraiz deserve each other lol. 

@blue: That's a great point. And I think the true definition of chemistry for an onscreen pair is when they complement each other every time they are put together in the same frame. It doesn't have to be romance...it can be any kind of scene. And Sanam- Fawad have proven that they are capable of executing any scene and emotion with ease.

LOL Daneez and  Shamraiz do suit each other. They're both very bland characters...work well together πŸ˜† Indeed Daneez and Mujju have no connection whatsoever. I just cannot see a genuine love stroy developing there, perish the thought. But if it happens, it will look very out of place.  They are simply odd together!
Edited by RafAholic - 12 years ago

& then:

love them. πŸ˜†

anything good for sanam and fawad..  their every scene are amazing... love them and their acting.. they looking good together and their chemistry is sooo good..