Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: shootingstar.xx

omg really ??  ðŸ˜² was it in some interview he said that in? 

you can check this thread out 😆:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/90742309�

I wish I could find the entire interview myself..but there's a brief summary of what Sanam Baloch said a few posts below the original post. 
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Just saw the VMAs and man if NSYNC can do a reunion, hopnig FK-SB can and soon!!!

I wish Kuch Pyaar was done differenly. I would have enjoyed it more. The made Fawad's character Mujju so hard to love, especially with Kiran.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: MocoCoco

Just saw the VMAs and man if NSYNC can do a reunion, hopnig FK-SB can and soon!!!

I wish Kuch Pyaar was done differenly. I would have enjoyed it more. The made Fawad's character Mujju so hard to love, especially with Kiran.

I was pretty surprised when I heard that NSYNC performed tonight..my sister was watching the show and I had known JT was performing..that would've been enough for me to catch that bit. 

I agree..I wish Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan was done differently too...at one point, I felt that both Kiran and Mujju had developed feelings for each other...but then bamm, it was all a drama? whaaa? ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜† I don't know, I've said it countless times before..didn't it seem like they fell in love with each other..or perhaps it was just Fawad and Sanam's chemistry that fooled me.  After this scene..how can you think otherwise:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4afsqdpdBKs[/YOUTUBE]

I adore this scene. it's one of my favorites by them.

Mujju was a perplexed character, more so than Kiran's...but I always felt more for Kiran than I did for Mujju..especially when she catches him marrying Daneez and their confrontation afterwards. 

I know Kiran had her greedy motives too..but I feel she genuinely developed some feelings for Mujju until Mujju screwed her over by marrying Daneez randomly. 
jasmin91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hope they come back...and this time plz let them end up together
i was a big fan of humsafar and mahira and fawad...but after watching dastaan nobody cant look good with fawad...only sanam baloch
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasmin91

Hope they come back...and this time plz let them end up together

i was a big fan of humsafar and mahira and fawad...but after watching dastaan nobody cant look good with fawad...only sanam baloch

I don't think we'll be seeing Fawad in any Pakistani show anytime soon let alone with Sanam Baloch. However I do hope if they ever get a show together that they have some great scenes together and depending upon the script, end up together...especially after Dastaan where after all that happened Bano and Hassan never ended up together. 
jasmin91 thumbnail
U r right...phir bhi i hope ... i love them...they look soo cute and natural...do anyone know ...k fawad ne kuch sanam baloch k bare mein kaha ho ...like sanam said...
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasmin91

U r right...phir bhi i hope ... i love them...they look soo cute and natural...do anyone know ...k fawad ne kuch sanam baloch k bare mein kaha ho ...like sanam said...

Nope..from whatever interviews I've seen of Fawad..the hosts never ask him relevant questions about his experiences working with any of his costars. 
jasmin91 thumbnail
Oohhh ok...anyways hope they come together...do anyone know the reason why they replaced in bin roye aansoo
jasmin91 thumbnail
guyz wikipedia mein likha hai k fawad and sanam mahira ek show mein aazein ge
link 

what is this
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
@Star: Dude, I like that scene so much. I always like to re-watch the first 10-11 episodes and then I'm like eff this. ðŸ˜† I still love that scene where Kiran is like I'm a big fan of Fawad Khan and he's like "woh dastaan-wala". ðŸ¤£

I wish there was a blooper reel for this show. There were so many comedic scenes, I'm sure it would have been so precious.

Any update on any SK-FK project.

Now that there's strong rumors, he's doing a BW project I feel like chances are quite slim. Still, 3 shows together--that's not a bad record. At least they end up happy in AA. ðŸ˜†