Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

21st December Written Update(Complete) (Page 8)

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:57am | IP Logged
govind being the culprit????

if he wanted to destroy nandinis happiness and spoil her marriage, he didnt have to go to such lengths, he had to convince both his wife and aye for the wedding, he did not have to make that many efforts,

the only thing i m blaming govind for is... he has some suspicions about who the culprit is but i dont think there is anything more to it than that

krishna... cant be sure about him

loved all the discussions

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbThinker_Bellessroomani

aaabbb Senior Member
aaabbb
aaabbb

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 10on10

Originally posted by bbbccc

Jas I was somewhat disappoined all secret too fast I thought, but agree with you since everyone knows original, CVs has to create some story fast around it and move beyond. They brought Krushna part to make us keep thinking.

I hope Nandini remember some part of past herself, and realize something wrong did happen. CV should show, her hating herself first but then with love and support from Dr K and Prem build her own confidence, self esteem.
Well, when she was first inroduced, didnt she not like being touched/any physical contact??  I dont know what changed, coz she certainly isn't complaining when Prem's getting cozy!!TongueLOLLOL

I guess Prem is to blame... nobody would refuse his charms... he's pure magic,I tell you...WinkBig smileEmbarrassedBlushing
So true who can refuse himTongue

But jokes apart, these are nitty details that CV should not overlook, also someone started another thread on dr not giving her medicine to abort baby specially here since she was taken dr asap after event, so she can't be pregnant at that timeOuch. Actually that is quite logical. Even if she is in trauma, they could give her something to stop pregnancyConfused

I know we pull each hair(in story) sometimes and forgets this is all fictional, I will start watching it just as I watch movies, brain asideBig smile from now on.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Bellessroomani

aaabbb Senior Member
aaabbb
aaabbb

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged

If they show Goving culprit later or Govind and Krishna is this together, I will stop watching it. That will be utter non sense, why should I put myself to this torture. It tells me you just cannot trust anyone...

Personally I don't ever felt that either Govind or Krishna did it, there is same concern in both for Nandini. They hate each other but its because someone very close to them si involved and maybe Krishna stopped Govind to take full step since it was his marriage.

Edited by aaabbb - 22 December 2010 at 7:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Bellessroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:34am | IP Logged

My guess? Prem himself.... he was very drunk and he did it and then was very remorseful and so went and married the same girl.... Diabolical eh?? I should say that the idea belongs to someone else... you all know her... (will the real slim shady please stand up?)

What do you all think?

Tanu..........I could kill you!  Angry  How dare you make fun of my poor story?  I will never write fiction again.........never never never!!  CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry   Your poor sasuma! CryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Belle

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ssroomani

I agree with Fatima on Dr. K's flip flop.....never thought of that.........Dr. K did say she is not worried about Nandini's past..........that they should think of her future........and now she says, your past will never leave you..........that was a real faux pas..........and no one remembered that Govind did actually come to the hospital to tell Dr. K of Nandini's past.........not even Govind himself!   Shocked

@bold - I just replied to someone who said the same thing in a new post.... 

Well, she might've said she's not interested in Nandini's past, but who can blame her for not thinking such a thing had happened in the past???  She might have thought that since Nandini's an orphan and lived with her sister, she might've gone through tough times... poverty, etc... But surely not rape and a baby!!! Thats really huuuuge!!!Nobody would like it if such a big fact was kept from them... Its one thing to not care if she begged on streets for food, but its entirely another thing if she was raped and gave birth to a baby.... 

And Govind didnt say anything when he came to the hospital... he should've insisted to say it, even if Dr K refused, because this is something that could make or break a girls life... He should've thought what would happen if the truth came out, especially when he started getting the phone calls....

Of course a rape and a baby is a huge thing..........what I meant is her saying that your past will never leave you..............that was odd to say.........she need not have said that...........that is not her way of thinking you see...........that is what I meant!

Still Tanu............I can't get over it.........you laughing at me...........boo hooo........CryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Belle

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index