Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

21st December Written Update(Complete) (Page 7)

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:19am | IP Logged
thanks for the updateHug show is getting really interestingBig smile

.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:22am | IP Logged
@ Tanu: no d doubt on Krushna is still there...but why is it that of all ppl only Govind found her..it was a dark room right what made him look d other way..his expressions when Dr. k said its not possible that u dont know anything n its got to b some1 from his family..why does d mysterious caller call only Govind or asks to talk to Govind only?or Dr. kalyani only..if he so desparetely wants d child thing to come out in open n d sparks to fly wudnt he call at a time when Kalyani isnt at home...thats common sense coz if he knows abt d whereabouts n details of everything he must have in d 1st call itself realised that Dr. k wud b d 1 to keep things to herself rather than spreading..I think d mysterious caller isnt d rapist but some1 who knows that its Govind who did it n is blackmailing/rather threatening him..n Krushna too either knows abt it /is equally involved in it...i.e. It was all planned by d 2 bros n either of them gave a slip to d other.making them each others rivals...hence these phone calls..just my take
n hey Tanu call me Rads Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Bellessroomani

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:41am | IP Logged
@Rads: Hmmm... Krishna and Govind both planning/involved in it... thats diabolical...

I think, if Govind did it - The first question would be Why??? Why would he do it? He comes across as a sensible guy, didnt get mad like his mom when his sister was rejected... And mainly, Pallavi wouldn't be happily living with him if she knew it... Krishna is the one apologising and trying to make peace... if he knew his brother did it, it could've given him an advantage over Govind... it looks like the other way is true... Govind is the one who's looking angry...
 Now if krishna did it, it justifies Govind's anger, him trying to hide it from Dr K, afterall, he's his brother.. he cant spread his bad deeds to everyone... and, also why Krishna is looking guilty always, and taking all the heat from Govind, when his mom is clearly on his side, his sister is also on his side...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:57am | IP Logged
God I m confused now
but still think its either of them
btw..it cud be this way too he didnt hesitate in getting Nandini coz her presence might be making him guilty of d deed..ofcourse Pallavi doesnt know anything...Krushna keeps apologizing coz well maybe thats his way of irritating n making his bro guilty of d deed is all i can say
Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssroomani

I agree with Fatima on Dr. K's flip flop.....never thought of that.........Dr. K did say she is not worried about Nandini's past..........that they should think of her future........and now she says, your past will never leave you..........that was a real faux pas..........and no one remembered that Govind did actually come to the hospital to tell Dr. K of Nandini's past.........not even Govind himself!   Shocked

@bold - I just replied to someone who said the same thing in a new post.... 

Well, she might've said she's not interested in Nandini's past, but who can blame her for not thinking such a thing had happened in the past???  She might have thought that since Nandini's an orphan and lived with her sister, she might've gone through tough times... poverty, etc... But surely not rape and a baby!!! Thats really huuuuge!!!Nobody would like it if such a big fact was kept from them... Its one thing to not care if she begged on streets for food, but its entirely another thing if she was raped and gave birth to a baby.... 

And Govind didnt say anything when he came to the hospital... he should've insisted to say it, even if Dr K refused, because this is something that could make or break a girls life... He should've thought what would happen if the truth came out, especially when he started getting the phone calls....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fj08ssroomani

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cool_Rads

God I m confused now
but still think its either of them
btw..it cud be this way too he didnt hesitate in getting Nandini coz her presence might be making him guilty of d deed..ofcourse Pallavi doesnt know anything...Krushna keeps apologizing coz well maybe thats his way of irritating n making his bro guilty of d deed is all i can say
@bold - you're joking, right? Coz its a very... uh, unusual way to irritate..LOLLOL

fj08

.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:36am | IP Logged
tanu...
I know LOL LOL LOL
1 Thing's for sure d CVs surely know how to keep d story going driving us to write such crazy things which dont make any sense at all LOL
BTW whats ur take for yest epi..??

Thinker_Belle

Sanu4u IF-Rockerz
Sanu4u
Sanu4u

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged
shocking update...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index