Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

21st December Written Update(Complete) (Page 6)

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update. i knew something like this happened to nandini. wonder who it was.

jasmine477 Senior Member
jasmine477
jasmine477

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks  tanya for the updateSmile

Well I see many disappointed with today's episode......But I loved the treatment of Nandini's past.....very realistic ie getting raped during wedding with relatives around( the location of store house is apt )than during a picnic like in the orginal where a girl can be held partially responsible.

2.Secondly the doctor examined her and said right away she was raped unlike the orginal where they did not know her ailment for along time till she conceived.....well many are not satisfied how nandini cannot remember her pregnancy ...I just googled and found this condition is called Rape Trauma Syndrome....very scary to even read itCry 

3.loved they did not drag the past for so many weeks .......and I'am confident the whole family will come to know soon with Prem's reaction being the highlight and a new twist.

4.Thank god they showed Nandini as a bubbly girl complete contrast to her present charecter....loved Vandana there....good job CvsClap

5.Since we know the story it is  a remake I think Cvs are not concentrating or dragging Nandu's rape much....but I think they are going to concentrate why Govind is so angry with Krushna....that could be another major highlight.Day Dreaming

6.Today there was so much confusion about dai sal,dus sal to kai salShockedROFLROFL....I will go with do saal or 2 years bcoz sonakshi did mention they are married for 2 years Approve

7.Loved the cute PreNa scenes.....they are bonding well with trust and loveHeart

8.I think Govind and Pallavi know or having doubt on someone who is responsible for  Nandu's rape bcoz I saw Goving signalling Pallavi to keep mumShocked

9.Even loved the fact how they showed Nandini regaining her conscious.....ie by a shock seeing her sister falling down the steps....realesticThumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccfj08Thinker_Bellessroomani

vallanki IF-Rockerz
vallanki
vallanki

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
I have doubts on Govind!!!!

As many said the past is done one and half year ago at krishna's wedding. not ten years.

now Nandini will pressurise her memories and try to get her past...may be Govind gives opportunities/circumstances to these things??

Poor Nandini character..hope this character never born in the world.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccThinker_Bellessroomani

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Jas I was somewhat disappoined all secret too fast I thought, but agree with you since everyone knows original, CVs has to create some story fast around it and move beyond. They brought Krushna part to make us keep thinking.

I hope Nandini remember some part of past herself, and realize something wrong did happen. CV should show, her hating herself first but then with love and support from Dr K and Prem build her own confidence, self esteem.

fj08Thinker_Bellessroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
wow....what discussions..............Tongue

I agree with some points and disagree with some others.........

I am disappointed at the way they showed the past.....because that is one of the main events on which the story is based.........I am not saying it should have been dragged for long........but a more cohesive way of dealing with it would have been welcome..........Disapprove

Liked the way they changed from original.......the rape happening during a family wedding.......that too Krushna's wedding.........now we know why that part of the story was changed........in fact, I am glad they are not bringing too many outside people into it........the original had way too many outsiders for comfort.........but the way the story was presented to Kalyani......if I was Kalyani I would ask many more questions..........there are too many loose ends for comfort..............Confused

Of course the story might come out in more detail later on........it is possible that CVs have something else in mind.........in which case I will take back my words! Big smile

I have no complaints against Nandini.........I find her acting okay.....considering she is raw and this is her first project..........and she has a difficult character to portray.......the bubbly smiling Nandini was done quite well...........guess she is like that in real life........so playing a character like present Nandini must be a bit tough!  Smile

I agree with Fatima on Dr. K's flip flop.....never thought of that.........Dr. K did say she is not worried about Nandini's past..........that they should think of her future........and now she says, your past will never leave you..........that was a real faux pas..........and no one remembered that Govind did actually come to the hospital to tell Dr. K of Nandini's past.........not even Govind himself!   Shocked

I also agree with Fatima that baby bonding with Nandini was because she loves babies.........babies have an instinct which tells them when they feel secure........of course, TV serials and movies always play it out that mothers and babies who have been separated know each other instinctiviely which is really crap..........the bonding happens only if the mother takes care of the baby..........but this myth will be used in the show to create drama!  Wink

Hopefully, the CVs will explain some of the loose ends over the coming episodes.........and I think it will be a little while before Prem comes to know.........Dr. K will think for some time on how to present it.........and maybe we will have a little more of PreNa bonding before the storm!  Embarrassed

But Govind definitely knows something more than Pallavi...........and I feel somehow the baby is not dead...........and Govind knows it!  Perhaps he arranged with the doctor to say that.........so that Pallavi never knows........and he placed the baby in some orphanage.........these are just my ramblings............Smile

Anyway, lovely discussion!  

Edited by ssroomani - 21 December 2010 at 8:41pm

aaabbbfj08Thinker_Belle

.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
This may sound wierd..but not long ago I had read a novel wherein d girl is really close to dad in fact her dad is everything for her..n then she has a Split personality..aah well it was a bit complex story but why i mentioned it is that in d end d villian turns out to b her own dad..who kinda raped her..n seeing d expressions on Govind's face I felt that will turn out to b d rapist...i didnt write here becoz I thought no1 will agree wid me but right now I saw some more ppl contemplating d same on another topic...so thought of expressing mine too...I have a strong feeling its going to b Govind n Krushna knows abt it...or is himself involved in d act

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Bellessroomani

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
What?? Cool_rads, you too think Govind ji is the bad guy??Shocked  I thought the other day you said Krishna could be the culprit.... what made you change your mind??Confused

I know the storyline is changed from the original, but I really really hope Govind isn't the villain.... I like him a lot already!!!!LOL I like Krishna too, but I guess I sorta think of him as the villain already....

And why would Govind make threatening phone calls to himself?? Confused

This is the most interesting epi so far.... people going from 10 saal to dhai saal to kai saal...  then doubting Govind as the bad guy... wow! I'm lovin it...

Lets keep it going people... bad guy kaun?!?!LOL

My guess? Prem himself.... he was very drunk and he did it and then was very remorseful and so went and married the same girl.... Diabolical eh?? I should say that the idea belongs to someone else... you all know her... (will the real slim shady please stand up?)

What do you all think?

aaabbbfj08ssroomani

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbccc

Jas I was somewhat disappoined all secret too fast I thought, but agree with you since everyone knows original, CVs has to create some story fast around it and move beyond. They brought Krushna part to make us keep thinking.

I hope Nandini remember some part of past herself, and realize something wrong did happen. CV should show, her hating herself first but then with love and support from Dr K and Prem build her own confidence, self esteem.
Well, when she was first inroduced, didnt she not like being touched/any physical contact??  I dont know what changed, coz she certainly isn't complaining when Prem's getting cozy!!TongueLOLLOL

I guess Prem is to blame... nobody would refuse his charms... he's pure magic,I tell you...WinkBig smileEmbarrassedBlushing

aaabbbfj08ssroomani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index