Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

21st December Written Update(Complete) (Page 5)

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
i m going to be disagreeing with a lot of people here... i actually liked that they did not drag the past story out for too long, they covered the dhai saal or kai saal by mentioning all the major points,

other details about sumi and aaye will come forth later i m sure,

the baby was not bonding with nandini bcos she was her mother, it was bonding because she was finding a loving person, i remember scoffing at that implication earlier that the baby would just be quiet because it recognized her mother... and we were watching it in the same way that dr K was because we knew about the letter, and prem had the perfect explanation for it the very first time preNa saw the baby, he said sumi had told him that nandini loves babies or babies love nandini ... something like that

@tanu - loved your reaction to the post above, aise zindagi se to behtar tha woh mar jaate LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Bellessroomani

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
@Trinitybeauty - Ok. it does, somewhat....
I get it that you are trying to sympathise with her, saying that the rape thing will worsen her condition in her in-laws' place.... Well, thats what the show is all about... how she's going to face the trauma/stigma that comes with this fact of her life and how her mom in law is going to stand by her...

You are unhappy with the writers?? Why?

jasmine477ssroomani

Trinibeauty Senior Member
Trinibeauty
Trinibeauty

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
fj08...
I also agree with you on the fact that they did not drag this issue on any longer...but why not another story line....why RAPE....
I feel that the women characters in these serials are always in some type of trouble or being misunderstood.
They show you that the household loves them so much and then one little thing is said and then the same household are against you without
saying....you know...something is not right...we know you...you will not do this or do that....let's find out before we jump to conclusion....
Every time..there are misunderstanding from the beginning until it is proved wrong ...then all is sorry...and of course they will drag this on and on....
I would like to sit down and look at a show that is funny....have happiness..yes we have the sorrow to...but happiness...goodness....righteousness ...today these soaps just give you HBP....
I know some of you may say well don't look at it...but when one likes Indian soaps like myself...one have to put up with the crap that are shown at times....
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
thx for the update...i dont believe that the baby is dead
AsYa_KaBhi Goldie
AsYa_KaBhi
AsYa_KaBhi

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Amazing update.Thank u
fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Trinibeauty

fj08...
I also agree with you on the fact that they did not drag this issue on any longer...but why not another story line....why RAPE....
I feel that the women characters in these serials are always in some type of trouble or being misunderstood.
They show you that the household loves them so much and then one little thing is said and then the same household are against you without
saying....you know...something is not right...we know you...you will not do this or do that....let's find out before we jump to conclusion....
Every time..there are misunderstanding from the beginning until it is proved wrong ...then all is sorry...and of course they will drag this on and on....
I would like to sit down and look at a show that is funny....have happiness..yes we have the sorrow to...but happiness...goodness....righteousness ...today these soaps just give you HBP....
I know some of you may say well don't look at it...but when one likes Indian soaps like myself...one have to put up with the crap that are shown at times....

hi trinibeauty, i dont think i have read your posts on this forum before, so welcome 

i was last watching a show of Gauravs that was very different than the typical crap that tv dramas have, a girl who was standing up for herself in her susral, being respectful of elders but not letting them walk over her, continuing with her education after her marriage... the marriage was consumated within a week of the wedding, the biggest difference from typical show... sadly it did not fare well in TRPs and was butchered in order to gain those wretched TRPs till it ended very prematurely... within a few weeks of that Gaurav was reported to be playing this role and the story is based on a regional drama, so firstly we know the story, the treatment is going to be different but we know what the main story is and yes it is about a young girl who was raped, she has a child but the trauma of one or both causes her to not remember that

so i was not surprised by the rape coming up now, i do like to be entertained when watching tv too but in this case i knew what the story was about when i started watching the show, i do like the treatment of the show, the relief provided by first sumati and now sonakshi... i m interested to see how krishna came to marry sonakshi, most importantly how prem will deal with all these truths about nandini because he fell inlove with nandini... head over heels in love without even knowing her name.. she could have had a worse past than this... so i m interested to see how Gaurav will play that character and of course how dr kalyani will support her daughter in law

in short i m being entertained by the show and love watching it... of course we do have to point out problems like urmila's blouses, nandinis missing jhumka, the change of Gauravs pic on his bedroom wall, its a lot of fun

hoep you can also enjoy all this even though the story is about a girl who was raped

jasmine477ssroomani

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
important points first, they should have all prena scenes in front of their bedroom wall, that pic of Gaurav in the background looks so great... think Gaurav needs to have it on his bedroom wall as well, dont think he had it in his house....

the missing jhumka is very irritating.. they should have made nandini take off the other one too, i cant believe no one would saw that it was missing unless it comes into play in the next episode and makes prem go looking for the missing earring and overhearing the two witches conspiring .... maybe, cannot believe they could over look such a glaring absence so easily

i feel i have already talked too much about todays episode, this is probably my fourth or fifth post in todays update thread... so i m going to take a break Smile

oh yes, loved dr Kalyani reactions when the story was being told, she needs to tell prem about this soon, that will be an interesting conversation, and doesnt anyone remember she told govind before the wedding that she wanted to leave nandinis past in the past... and today she said that the past always bleeds into the present... FLiP FLoP

jasmine477ssroomani

..Gurti-Kash.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Thanx For The Update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine477

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index