Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

21st December Written Update(Complete) (Page 4)

aaabbb Senior Member
aaabbb
aaabbb

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
If they said kai saal, it must be more than two and baby is not even one year.

And they explained whole "kai saalo ka purana past' past in less than 15 minutesUnhappy, This was suppose to be such big secret(highlight) from day one and this is how it was handledAngry 

Yeah Govind is definately hiding things, he knows more than Pallavi.

Nandini was initially shown, cringing to man's touch where did it all go suddenly?? Also when Dr tested her, she didn't feel or remember something, there are way too many loopholes from begining and they are making even more instead of closing some.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Bellessroomani

Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Thanks tanya. I wonder who is this mystery man thats close to nandini but troubling her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Agree Shobs even I had observed d changes in his facial expressions when Pallavi's is quite comparetively normal...I too feel he's hidding a lot many things

Thinker_Bellessroomani

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
we need to contact the creatives... what did govind say?

'das', 'dhai' or 'kai'.... ek aur confusion... uncle kaun ROFL

Thinker_Bellessroomani

Trinibeauty Senior Member
Trinibeauty
Trinibeauty

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Good Lord....Why did they have to put rape in the show...This innocent girl raped and she don't remember....The kind of hurtful words that sis in law wand grand mother will tell this girl...it would be better if she had died......Can you see her sis in law or grand mother being sympathetic with her....Nooooooo.
I am very disappointed in the writers thinking...........
Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Trinibeauty

Good Lord....Why did they have to put rape in the show...This innocent girl raped and she don't remember....The kind of hurtful words that sis in law wand grand mother will tell this girl...it would be better if she had died......Can you see her sis in law or grand mother being sympathetic with her....Nooooooo.
I am very disappointed in the writers thinking...........
What?? WHAT??  Are you telling that girls who are raped should die?

Sorry if I'm not getting what you are trying to say here....
Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Well... that previous comment threw me offguard...

So Govind just said someone "close" to Nandini raped her??

Even Pallavi doesn't know??  And the baby died at childbirth? Really? then why was that cring baby bonding so much with Nandini?? I'm with Veena here... that doesn't make any sense...

Govind is hiding something else?? Please, no more hiding.... all the lies will hurt Nandini later... its better to put all the cards out. Except, Govind doesn't know if the baby was alive... maybe the culprit came to know about Nandini's condition, and kept the baby and provided Govind with some corpse... (thats sinister, I guess only my brain can cook up such things)

@Shobs - Strech marks?!?!?!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Maybe she used "Bio Oil" ROFLROFLROFLROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

Trinibeauty Senior Member
Trinibeauty
Trinibeauty

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
10on10.
.No of course not...you misunderstood what I meant....when I say "it would have been better if she died"..
Meaning when the  truth comes out...Umila and GM will make that girl feel so useless and dirty...so instead of her having to go through that kinda of pain from them...it would have been better if one dies than to have to live through such a trauma and then have people like Umila and GM point fingers....
I hope this clears up the misunderstanding....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index