Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

21st December Written Update(Complete) (Page 2)

-Aysha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aysha-
-Aysha-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged
thnx Tanya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanya.

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged

In my surprise of seeing 10 years..........I forgot to discuss the episode itself! Tongue

Thanks Tanya for the update.....but do check the years part..........I think he said dhai saal, i.e., 2-1/2 years which makes better sense!   Smile

After the high of yesterday, I am disappointed a bit today.......they rushed too quick thru the flashback.........so many loose ends........cannot understand it! Ouch

First of all........Pallavi has a son who is around 4 years of age.......so that child must have been present at that time........around 1 to 2 years old.........they never showed him!  Would not mean much....I guess...but still........Confused

What about Aayi and Sumati?  They must have been around too.........but no explanation given.....because while Pallavi's little son may not remember anything......they would definitely know and understand.........this is too much!! Angry  And as Veena said if Govind and Pallavi disappear during Krushna's wedding.......wouldn't there be talk......how could they hide the fact that Nandini is ill......at least that much!???  Confused

The rape happening during Krushna's wedding time was a big surprise....Shocked...so Krushna is involved in some way..........he knows something about it......I don't think he is the culprit....maybe one of his friends......and he knows!  Govind Krushna mystery is looming bigger than ever!  Shocked

The child was born dead is what Govind says.........but what if that is not true?  Shocked  or did the doctor lie? Shocked  I somehow feel the child is alive.........whether it is the same child that was left at Dr. K's house.........that only time will tell!  Confused

All in all, a very unsatisfactory episode...Disapprove ....I had expected something more tangible......in fact, I thought the flashback would go onto tomorrow.....Unhappy......but it was done too quickly and with too many loose ends! Angry  I hope they do make it a reasonably logical thing!  While certain amount of irrationality is creative........making something so loose that it falls flat.......after all we are not exactly stupid!  Ouch

I wonder about one thing too......a woman who delivers gets stretch marks...Wink ..what did they do to Nandini?  Tongue I would love to know the secret of that! WinkLOLLOLLOL  though of course after so many years, I guess it is okay but would still love to know the secret!  ROFL

The PreNa scene was cute and sweet..Embarrassed.....they are beginning to bond..Embarrassed.....how long will this continue?  Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sigridfj08Thinker_BelleAbHer_neha

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
A few things I forgot to mention..........

Neena was just great in the scenes today.......she is in a fix and she brings out that feeling of dilemma so well!   She sort of gets under the skin of the character!  Clap

PreNa scene had something funny...LOL.....thru out the scene, Vandana had jhumka only on one ear..............did the jhumka gira re happen again??   wish they would pay attention to these things!  ROFLROFL

aaabbbfj08Thinker_BelleAbHer_neha

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
@shoba - that was one of my biggest problems with nandini not knowing about her pregnancy, your body goes through some non reversible changes during pregnancy and it is strange to not to question those changes... LOL

aaabbbThinker_BellessroomaniAbHer_neha

Kash-Gurti-Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Kash-Gurti-Visu
Kash-Gurti-Visu

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Thanxxx
pooh1612 IF-Rockerz
pooh1612
pooh1612

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
tks for the update
.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
@shobs : i think its 10 years..any one check d video and confirm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbHer_neha

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Tanya.........10 years doesn't make any sense.........there is background music when he says that.......but I took it as dhai saal...... I listened to the convo again.......it sounds like dhai saal to me!!

Also I listened to the convo when SonaKri come to Karmarkar house.............there she says "hamari shaadi ko do saal huve"

Let someone else confirm......if it is 10 years or not........why if it is 10 years, Nandini is at least 25 to 26 years old now..........which is ridiculous!

Edited by ssroomani - 21 December 2010 at 10:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbThinker_BelleAbHer_neha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index