Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

21st December Written Update(Complete)

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

Ramyareshma12umaindiaritakayallysiaIshk4unotanushkhanathasiajennyrsclairevillejsasaharyapratima6archugsarahjchabsfanAMSTmonicayRaviSharmasandy_ravenidesaggi80queenybeej81nevaraShaliniLazraahmedshazidanirleppannurupa_politemilwebpaulsibiladiyasinghashnaMaharajlibrarypassmystifyreskamaniivanta29harish_kenkamuralimiss_patel5Arsha85HeenapfloraJia1heartsmartdivra4dd.coolgaayika--Minks--Mamanajasmine477gauranitaih&rblockA HUGE FANsrmirjiGauri22babu2008koptypprincessRock776Lavarniashalini01fj08sigridOmaRamdassneela226Thinker_Bellessroomani.Mandy.lilindiangurl13nycsweetie..Gurti-Kash..-Aysha-49erFanSuhaniSoniaEksie

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:37am | IP Logged
tanya thanks for the quick update

it happened ten years ago and the baby is not even two years old Confused... oh well maybe i need to read the rest of the update

aaahhh now it makes sense... spoke too soon, thank you creatives for justifying the baby and the time frame... i thought the original show had nandinis child in it

Edited by fj08 - 21 December 2010 at 7:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbHer_nehaThinker_Belle

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged
@Fatima : The baby is not Nandini's as her baby died after birth.... some one sent the baby to reveal her past

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyrefj08Thinker_BelleAbHer_neha

.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Thanks for d update Tanya
today's epi was interesting...d past revealed..Nandini in d past seems to b really bubbly..d way she was showing her mehendi n acting sportingly like a child...d traumatised Nandini was brilliantly done by Vandana..so d child really isnt hers..no wonders they didnt go for DNA test...coz then she wud have been proved innocent....but d past is really disturbing..d poor girl goes through d trauma..d pregnany only to deliver a dead child...,The PreNa scene was cute...n Gaurav in Yellow luked cool as always.,no 3 witches,no Gautam,no1 except Kalyani,Govind ,Pallavi n PreNa....Neenaji today too was excellent in her performance...u cud easily sympathize wid all 3 of them....now I understand why Govind hates Krushna coz somewhere down d heart he takes him responsible for this..just my take

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyrejasmine477princessRock776fj08AbHer_nehaThinker_Belle

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged
@tanya - yeah i realised that when i read the rest of your update... i m so glad they did not go that route

@rads - maybe govind suspects krishna, he might have thought he or maybe a friend of his was responsible for it, i think that will be an interesting dimension specially since the culprit seems to be very aware of what is going on in nandinis life but it is definitely not krishna sending the letters or making the calls...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyre.Tanya.princessRock776Thinker_BelleAbHer_neha

aaabbb Senior Member
aaabbb
aaabbb

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanya for great update, most anticipitated episode.

Few question that todays episode arose:

How old is Nandini?? This happened 10 years back so she must be atleast 17. So she is not even graduate??
    How come no one else knows at Karmarkar?? Big brother and SIL missing in action in wedding and no one knowsConfused
    What the incident has to do with Krishna???
    Why caller irritate after 10 years, why didn't he try to call earlier since he want to mess up with Nandini's life then he could have ignite Aayi's hatred.
    Also why baby hugging Nandini, whats logic?? She is motherly type??

I feel dampened with the turn of event, had more expectation with past suspense..

Edited by aaabbb - 21 December 2010 at 9:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbHer_nehaThinker_Belle

princessRock776 IF-Dazzler
princessRock776
princessRock776

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged
thanks  for the update I wonder who is this mystery man that's troubling nandini
ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Something is wrong............10 years????  Shocked when did he say 10 years? Shocked

I thought he said dhai saal pehle ki baat hai!     Did I hear it wrong?? 
Shocked

10 years doesn't make any sense.......at the most Nandini is 20 and not more than that.........so 10 years back.........she was raped and delivered a child at 10 years of age?   that is ridiculous!! Confused

Krushna's wedding was around 2 years ago.........that is what Sonakshi says when she comes to Karmarkar house........she says "shaadi ke do saal huve........ab bhi.....Govind says the same old dialogue!"  Big smile

Tanya, do check again........I think he said dhai saal..........Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyrefj08Thinker_BelleAbHer_neha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index