haan DEAL 😆

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by CoolAquarius

haan DEAL 😆

Par...Tum dono ek hi ladke ko share karoge? Haww.....!! :O :O 
Originally posted by Akanksha0701

Par...Tum dono ek hi ladke ko share karoge? Haww.....!! :O :O 

mera waala real hai...uska fictional so we will manage somehow...tensionn nahi lene ka 🤣

mera waala real hai...uska fictional so we will manage somehow...tensionn nahi lene ka 🤣

Chal, theek hai..Mujhe kya? Mere paas toh fictional and real, dono hai... Vishal and Kabir. ðŸ˜³

Armaan used to be VERY cute in season 1.. I have to admit! Ya no, DMG was the first show I watched on a daily basis.. ðŸ˜³ And Armaan, my first tellywood crush. ðŸ˜³ But..then..in season 2, I started loving him ONLY when he was with Shilpa.. ðŸ˜³

OMG!!You loved armaan😲Shock isliye ho kyunke saare siddhima fans anti-armaan hain..isliye..
Bhai thats armaan's magic😳😳😳which no1 can deny.
You know I liked him as angry young man in season 2 but then it went too much , he became like devdas but then finally he turned as he was before.Season 2 spoilt all characters they were on the urge of spoiling his charac too but thank god they dint , especially ridzi charac was ruined.

Chal, theek hai..Mujhe kya? Mere paas toh fictional and real, dono hai... Vishal and Kabir. ðŸ˜³

this is not fair...ham dono ke aik aik aur tere do 

Excuse me?Armaan is not fictional character for me.You know how much I am attached to that character.
Originally posted by Princezz22

OMG!!You loved armaan😲Shock isliye ho kyunke saare siddhima fans anti-armaan hain..isliye..
Bhai thats armaan's magic😳😳😳which no1 can deny.
You know I liked him as angry young man in season 2 but then it went too much , he became like devdas but then finally he turned as he was before.Season 2 spoilt all characters they were on the urge of spoiling his charac too but thank god they dint , especially ridzi charac was ruined.

Nah nah..I know Siddhima fans who don't hate Armaan! Infact, they LOVED ArSh/KaSh.. They only hated him when he did something he shouldn't be doing.. But all in all, we all loved him when he tried to move on with Shilpu. ðŸ˜³ But yeah, the CVs ghumaaoed the tables, and the rest is history. 

Uh huh. Armaan does have magic.. But I know Siddhima fans who only criticised him when he was wrong, and loved him when he was right. You know?, There were bashers in both of the fan groups.. But Im sure there must be some ARians too who loved Sid, when he was with Tam, or when he sacrificed his marriage for Riddhima's love. ðŸ˜³

this is not fair...ham dono ke aik aik aur tere do 

Tum se ek Vivian rakh lo...Ek Abhay! Do do ho jaayenge! ;]