Pakistani Serials

Uraan Update - Episode 7

Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Uraan Update
Episode 7

18th Dec.

Ayesha is broken to know that Faraz married someone else. She says this is why she wanted to die. Ayesha's dad becomes angry at Faraz + family for sending them these pics and having Ayesha go thru this torture all over again. He agrees to take them to court.

Ayesha refuses. She says that she can't take Faraz to court, she still loves him. Her dad says he's already filed a case against them.

Sana comes home to find out that she didn't receive any flowers or cards today. This continues everyday ... Sana seems worried and sad as to why isnt he sending her things now. Even Danish notices her diff behavior and asks if she's missing someone, at which Sana looks very shocked.

Sawera and Faraz are shown spending time together, Faraz brings flowers for her everyday, Sawera tells him that he's an ideal husband, just the way she wanted caring, loving. At which Faraz says that she's being so typical'

Aima's in-laws come to Aima's house to fix wedding dates. Aima's dad makes excuses ... they then ask him to come over someday along with Faraz-Ayesha, they want to meet Faraz since they've heard alot about him. Aima's dad again makes some excuses...

Faraz-Sawera are at Sawera's maayka. Raza also comes there. Raza-Sawera have their usual banter ...and Faraz looks very annoyed by it.

Sana is having dinner with her mom. Her mom wonders why she looks so worried. And generally asks her about her "the one who knows you" fan. Sana sadly replies that she doesn't get any mails from him anymore and leaves. In her bedroom, she again wonders where he went all of sudden... at first she's reluctant, but then she mails him asking if he's fine.

At Faraz's place. The whole family is having dinner. His dad suggests them to go to Northern Areas for honeymoon, but his mom tells him to go to Malaysia instead. Sawera then asks Faraz's parents that where did they go for their honeymoon. All of sudden the mood gets tensed. And F's mom just brushes the question away by asking Sawera about her shows. Sawera senses the mood change...

Ayesha refuses to go to a psychiatrist. Her dad-Aima tell her to start her life afresh, go to a psychiatrist, start her education again - at which Ayesha gets more angry and replies that he's talking about education.. he's the one who got her married in the middle of her med school. Dad says that he regrets that.

Faraz's family receives court's notice. Faraz's mom at first is shocked but then says now the whole world will see Ayesha+family's tamasha.

Sana is at her office when her dad comes to meet her. Sana is angry as to why he's here and says she doesn't want to talk to him at all and leaves from there. Danish notices that she's all lost and asks if she's ok, she says she's fine but looks disturbed.

At Ayesha's place. Ayesha and her dad are sitting with a lawyer discussing the case. Raza is the lawyer. He tells Ayesha that her ex-husband claimed that she's mentally unstable and the family hid this truth before their marriage, she tried to commit suicide many times and even tried killing him a few times. Ayesha doesn't believe that Faraz would ever say such things ' Raza then shows her his signs and says they have proofs to support their claims like her suicide attempt, visit to psychiatrist and mails she'd sent Faraz threatening him that she'd commit suicide. Ayesha looks shocked.

Jawad  and wife are talking about Sawera. She asks him that he doesn't like Faraz right. Jawad says he doesn't know ' he asks her about her doctor's visit and sorta scolds her that she's very careless when she says she didn't go because she got caught up with guests.

Sana is in her bedroom, depressed remembering all those times when her dad used to verbally abuse her mom.

At court. Faraz+family didn't appear at the hearing, their lawyer says that they're all out of country'for next 2 months. The hearing is rescheduled for 2 months later.

Jawad is at his office when he receives a call from his mom that they're at the hospital and Jawad's wife fell from the stairs.

- End - 

Edited by trouble_maker - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ozymandias thumbnail
holy cow, SOO long. Shud I summarize it more briefly..? and did I make sense?Edited by trouble_maker - 13 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Binuuuuuu!!!!
Thank u!
This is soo gud... Im stuck @ episode 1 of Uraan 😕
LOL... so this was kinda a spoiler for mee!!
haha! i read thru the whole thing and its "PERFECT" Seriously! u dont need to do anything yaar. Updates of episodes are normally MORE Longer! :P
like part 1... then 2.. then 3..
bt uve done it precise and its all soo well written!
U really have tempted me 2 watch all the episodes ive left in a day [which i cant]
This 1 seemed like a depressing one though 😕 ❤️
farahs_6 thumbnail
Thanks for such a detailed update Binish... Update was awesome and perfect...dont think u need to summarise it further...

Farah
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for the update.. i missed the epi.. Faraz's mom is so mean...
Thank you so much for this Binnish and if I may be so bold as to ask, would you mind doing the update for the previous 6 episodes?  This will help a lot once we have an archive however if you can't do so then it's all right :)
Ozymandias thumbnail
^ O yeah Seert, I was planning to do it :) I'll do em over time..
Originally posted by: trouble_maker

^ O yeah Seert, I was planning to do it :) I'll do em over time..

Thanks Binnish =)
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thankyou for the update 😊
I hope Jawads wife doesn't have a miscarriage ( from what it seems in precap) and I feel sorry for Ayesha.Hope she gets over Faraz soon...

Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ she does have a miscarriage :( and takes it too much to heart in episode 8.. i dunno why she is blaming her hubby for all this!

nywayz i just started watching uraan guys its SO GOOOD!! :D:D

and saba qamar (that's aisha's real name right?) is sooo prettty!!!
i want to see aisha with that lawyer guy!!! :D sawera's bff!

and i want to see sawera teachhh faraz and his mom a GOOD LESSON! i CAN'T BELIEVE a mother can be like this!!!! mzzb waali mom ko acha competition de rahi hai! 😛