Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

The song by which Suhana will express her feelings

_Procrastinator IF-Rockerz
_Procrastinator
_Procrastinator

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Hey guys..
After reading Mr. Zama Habib's [Producer of SGP] FB status i guess the song by which Suhana will express her feelings Towards Ishaan is Jaane Kya Baat hai..Jaane kya baat hai..neend nahi aati hai..badi lambi raat hai..from the movie Sunny...

Here's the link in case u have not heard the song..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FbQT1FuqEg

I loved the song...

Did u.???

Waise one thing that is commendable about the CVs is that they always choose evergreen old songs which are soo mesmerising..
.Embarrassed

Do comment...Wink

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

wassup28Shehreen_27shelly_nairinfinity00shivani003-allizwell-YusBee-.Perk.-Shwets1502

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18-allizwell-Shwets1502

Naughtynatty IF-Sizzlerz
Naughtynatty
Naughtynatty

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Ragini is such a great singer !! I hope she does sing it and not background music !! 
I luv both songs !! Till the time ishaan gets the message it all koool ....buh ishaan is too lost all the time to undrstnd suhana :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-YusBeeShwets1502

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

indyarocksvedula_1princess.poshahshelly_nair-allizwell-NaughtynattyNimbuMirchiShwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Originally posted by Naughtynatty

Ragini is such a great singer !! I hope she does sing it and not background music !! 
I luv both songs !! Till the time ishaan gets the message it all koool ....buh ishaan is too lost all the time to undrstnd suhana :(

Yeah..Ishaan might just start singing..Sona kitna Sona hai..Sone jaisa tera man..tu mera tu mera tu mera..phrend no 1!LOL

Shounak I didnt laugh watching the episode but did laugh at your comment, very well said and not only the song is good its from Ishaan FAVOURITe actor,s movie!!!!

Besides the song chosen is excellent and hearing Ragini sing Aaogay Jab Tum O Sajna, I think she would just mesmarise us with Jaane kiya baat hui as it is so so melodious, SGP music is always 100% , full marks to it.

Edited by venture - 21 December 2010 at 9:28am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FeatsSinha18-allizwell-YusBeeNaughtynatty

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Originally posted by Naughtynatty

Yeah..Ishaan might just start singing..Sona kitna Sona hai..Sone jaisa tera man..tu mera tu mera tu mera..phrend no 1!LOL

Shounak I didnt laugh watching the episode but did laugh at your comment, very well said and not only the song is good its from Ishaan FAVOURITe actor,s movie!!!!

Besides the song chosen is excellent and hearing Ragini sing Aaogay Jab Tum O Sajna, I think she would just mesmarise us with Jaane kiya baat hui as it is so so melodious, SGP music is always 100% , full marks to it.

@ red. Thats funny. Thankyou for making me laughLOLLOLLOL

@ Sheema di. yes I too am very happy about Suhana singing and the song selection. They should exploit Ragini's full potential in acting and singing. Big smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Very good song from a equally good and nice movie...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Guyz.... may be i am sounding weird..Wink...i love this song "Jaane kya baath hai...." but seeing the character of Suhana....(bubbly, tubelight,LOLLOL) felt this is a subtle matured and a beautiful  number ..... but trust the SGP unit that if they can fit a zoobi-doobi in such an amazing way of picturisation in a chawri bazaar lane.... then they can add a glamour  quotient to this song as well.....a challenge i wud say if this song chosen..... Embarrassed!

Seeing that way.... there r so many beautiful tracks like Pal bhar mein yeh kya ho gaya.... of SWAMI, Aakhiyon ke jharokon se -TITLE SONG, Ae ri pawan... doonde kisey tera man...,(BEMISAAL), Na jiya lage na...., of this range but depends on how they mould Suhana for the same.Smile...!

Acc. to what i felt.... i wished to see Suhana-Ishaan's eye-interaction(no eyelocks please..... too bored)after her realisation mode with the song " Kya yehi pyar hai...." from ROCKY......it is got amazing words....  this song is also slow....but is trendy to gel with Suhana's vivacious nature and style..Thumbs Up...!

Acc. to the modern songs..... whenever i see the song "Bahaara" from I hate love stories....i dunno why i relate Sonam to Suhana.... possibly as the circumstances r similar in a way that the hero does not know that she is secretly fallen for him..... So wish to see this track on them.... (In the movie..... i was completely mesmerised by Sonam's portrayal of her character.... 200 percent sure Suhana will be doing justice if shot on this song.....Embarrassed

Edited by laxmi_s - 21 December 2010 at 10:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18Shwets1502

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top