Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

~For all SaaVan-ians~ pg2

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged

You realise that you are missing SaaVan romance:

-when you keep on watching the previous episodes esp h.m and confession ones) repeatedly

-when you get super excited on a saavan scene, even if it is only for a minuite

-when you forget about your work and start thinking "oh god.. when are they gonna unite!!"

-when you even get wierd dreams about saavan (this is peaks of craziness)

and the list can continue for pages......

Okay! i am badly missing Saavan moments these days., which is the reason why i hav opened this post.

Now that the confession part is over, what is the next most anticipating moment we all are waiting for?? yes.. "THE KISS/THE C-NIGHT" i know that it is going to take months for that to happen. but whats wrong in imagining? so i want you all to put your imaginations regarding "the first kiss" here.. there are lots of superb writers in this forum.. ok guys.. off you go...

i will come up with my thoughts after a while..

Edited by doc99 - 22 December 2010 at 7:36am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.ZkDaviash91maris08spamalot

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Sangeeta i too was wondering the same. There's a dearth of romance these days. But on Sanchi's B'Day, we will get that!Big smile And yeah, i too was thinking that despite being married for so long, they haven't consummated their marriage yet! Blushing LOL....may be we get that after Ranvir leaves! But till then, am very happy with what is being shown these days!Tongue
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:05am | IP Logged
On Sachi's bday , Prataap is supposed to announce the engagement of Sachi with Ranbir  ,. ( He was sayin that to Inderji ) Confused

So instead of kiss of saavan there will Ranbir taking the  hands of Sachi..Cry

And I think Shravan will get his real jhatka on that day. LOL

And I can write a first kiss very well but I wont do it until this "Mills and Boon " hero is gone from the show. I am so pissed off. Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TahaTMr.Zkmaris08

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:16am | IP Logged

@sunaina: most of us are depressed, thats the reason i started this post. i want all of you to keep ythis pessimism aside and hav fun. jo hoga so hoga. if we can tolerate senseless stupid tracks, why not this?

ok ok i dont want any one to be depressed like this.. giv your part in this post and hav fun.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateChickash91

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Wow, Shravan will get a shock when Pratap announces Ranbir as the new guy for Saachi! O man, I'm angry too Angry, I don't want to watch that!!
ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doc99

@sunaina: most of us are depressed, thats the reason i started this post. i want all of you to keep ythis pessimism aside and hav fun. jo hoga so hoga. if we can tolerate senseless stupid tracks, why not this?

ok ok i dont want any one to be depressed like this.. giv your part in this post and hav fun.

You're right, gradually Shravan will improve Wink

Oke, let's have fun and no more depressed posts!
sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged

TIME: 11:45pm SAAVAN BEDROOM

saachi was sitting over the couch and lost in thoughts...... "15min baaki hai. Shravanji mere zindagi mein aane ke baad mera pehla b'day hai. mann lagta hai pehla wish wo hi kare. par wo kaise aa sakta hai? mai itna soch rahi hoon... par usko yaad bhi nahi hoga ki kal mera b'day hai. pata nahi ab woh kya karta hoga.......... "

11:45pm GARAGE

shravan was inside the car, looking at his watch. "15min.... mujhe saachi ko wish karna hi chahiye.. ph karoon?? nahi nahi.... directly wish karunga.. par maine abhi tak kuch bhi gift nahi laaya... kaise jaaoon??!!! abey shravan tu toh sach mein ullu ka patta ho... saachi ke baare mein itna bhi nahi jaante ho?? usko koi gift nahi diya to bhi usse koi farak nahi padta... saachi gifts ye sab ke baare mei zyaada sochte nahi hai... ab jaake wish karo... okay jaaoonga... baad me gift ke baare mei soch kar, kal party mei surprise doonga... saachi.... mai aa raha hoon..."

11:59pm SAAVAN BEDROOM

Saachi spread her bedsheet over the floor, kept shravan's gift beside her pillow, took his jacket and talking to that... " kya shravanji aap ko mera b'day bhi yaad nahi hai.. 12bajne waali hai. ph bhi nahi kiya aane. kya aap ko sach mein yaad hai ya nahi???!!!"

"kaise bhool jaaonga saachi? tum hi mere liye sab kuch ho.... mai tum se pyaar karta hoon saachi... you are the love of my life.. "

saachi's eyes welled up with tears of happiness....

Edited by doc99 - 21 December 2010 at 11:15am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.Zkspicy_tikkaash91maris08sunaina02

Mr.Zk Goldie
Mr.Zk
Mr.Zk

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
WoW Sangeetha...Awesome Describing the Situation..Are Yaar Most of the BHPHians..sorry all are having very good writing skills...Its Great to have in this forum and with you all...

Sangeetha Really Loved it..Continue it ...

Go to top