India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Munda still hasnt realized...

ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:47am | IP Logged
You would think that after all this tamasha, Shravan would ACTUALLY realize his mistakes & really try to win everybodys hearts again by proving he is a responsible, mature ( who are fooling here?LOL ) son/husband .. But naahhhh!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

Although I absolutely love Shravan jeeEmbarrassed and his ermm unique character, still there is a limit. Shravan should have realized by now that LYING does not solve problems, just creates more. He should have realized the value of money & the true value and meaning of love.

Yesterday, he started to lie & fool Rocky to get some extra money ---> Proving he is mature? Responsible? Honest?

Why did he want the money? To buy Saachi something really nice & in his saying expensive ---> Shows that he understands value of money? After the 1 lakh electricity bill, he should have learned his lesson! 

I dont want Shravan to change completely & turn into some boring dude, but even a kid understands & realizes their mistakes after a while.

Oh well despite everything, you cant help NOT to like/love shravan LOL Munda is too awesome lol

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

pearldesainehnehnejiChocolateChicksangeeta9Mr.Zkspicy_tikkaDaviShipra_Sash91maris08nycsweetiesunaina02-x-Reshu-x-

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:03am | IP Logged
i agree.But i guess soon he will realize.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spicy_tikka

ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Hahaha actually i dont think shravan will ever really change .. these characteristics will always stay with him. It may not be a bad thing .. its what makes him unique LOL Still it was funny since yesterday when I saw the epi i was like LOL hes still the same after all of this ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_S

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged
The cv's better make him more responsible as of now, this has taken way too long Tongue Not that I don't enjoy watching, but I'm just saying. Hats off to Saachi for her patience!

He has to grow up pronto Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.ZkShipra_S

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by theflyingdonkey

You would think that after all this tamasha, Shravan would ACTUALLY realize his mistakes & really try to win everybodys hearts again by proving he is a responsible, mature ( who are fooling here?LOL ) son/husband .. But naahhhh!!LOL

Although I absolutely love Shravan jeeEmbarrassed and his ermm unique character, still there is a limit. Shravan should have realized by now that LYING does not solve problems, just creates more. He should have realized the value of money & the true value and meaning of love.

Yesterday, he started to lie & fool Rocky to get some extra money ---> Proving he is mature? Responsible? Honest?

Why did he want the money? To buy Saachi something really nice & in his saying expensive ---> Shows that he understands value of money? After the 1 lakh electricity bill, he should have learned his lesson! 

I dont want Shravan to change completely & turn into some boring dude, but even a kid understands & realizes their mistakes after a while.

Oh well despite everything, you cant help NOT to like/love shravan LOL Munda is too awesome lol

lolzzz
spicy_tikka Goldie
spicy_tikka
spicy_tikka

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Ginnnnaaaaaaaaaaaa!
You are so right, no matter what, we still love shravan..!
dont worry, he will soon become responsible, now that ranbir is here, hes surely gonna get possesssive abt saachi, and will become responsible, cos i guess thts the only way he will learn his lesson! lool
ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spicy_tikka

Ginnnnaaaaaaaaaaaa!
dont worry, he will soon become responsible, now that ranbir is here, hes surely gonna get possesssive abt saachi, and will become responsible, cos i guess thts the only way he will learn his lesson! lool

Hahahha maybe .. but i dont think shravan will really change .. LOL did u watch todays epi? hahahahha LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Munda needs a real SINDOORA slap hahhaahha
ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by theflyingdonkey

Originally posted by spicy_tikka

Ginnnnaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Hahahha maybe .. but i dont think shravan will really change .. LOL did u watch todays epi? hahahahha LOL Munda needs a real SINDOORA slap hahhaahha

lolLOLLOLLOLi agree...he needs to be whacked hard...but who's gonna do the honors????!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index