Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SNS De 21: Dhinchak Dhamaka Epi *Note Edited* (Page 5)

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi2010

sadhli i think it will be baa because the above video shows her present during the revelation. and most important thans for the update.

WOW @Shruthi, you are absolutely right. It's Baa.

Remember the above youtube video showed Gopi in Green saree hugging Baa, that's it we know who is at the door at that late hour.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

sam1903 IF-Dazzler
sam1903
sam1903

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
kokila is awesome...
her presence of mind is always so good..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arpithampsimran15-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

I had to fight with my cousins for remote to watch saathiya nd also got a new nick name.. But couldnt resist.. Poor kenjal.. Wat a slaps.. She went flying.. And poor Elesh.. I knw how he must be feeling..

so sweet of u...u fought with ur cousins just to Kinjal getting "Slap" and new nickname...wont u share it with us....
poor Elesh i'll admit but how come Kinjal is poor...no way
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mad_via

thnxs hun  !!

gopii learned to talk !! wow..

yup exactly that was my thought...finally she spoke the truth w/o any hesitation and fear.....slow but good start...

Originally posted by pesi11

tnx for the quick update sadli...finally goods engine started ....LOL

thanx pesi...
and what an Adjective.....Gopi the Goods Engine....it started and good news for us may be our Rajdhani Aham Express will notice Goods Engine now due to Station Master Kokila's Signals...

Originally posted by chennaigirl

Oh God how many more weeks of this kinjal drama...ther's going to be a mahaepisode coming up i am sure this week...and atleast CV's make this Dhawal Cartoon a positive character please please....In all other shows the leads are moving in a faster pace...In SNS i think till we all die Gopi and Aham wil go around in different circles of yelling phases...Shocked..And may be this serial will continue focus on Kinjal and Dhawal and their daily life after marriage....Dead

u know i was thinking the same after watching todays epi..that there must be a Maha Episode this weekend....due to so much drama and hype in coming epis...
we have to bear this Kinjal track until CVs open their Brains, eyes and start using them also....i wont die for sure coz I'll kill CVs if they wont show GoHam soon....m in agry mood again..

Originally posted by sajnie

thx the update, i am not watching it for some days, am only reading ur updates. I am fed up wiz Rashi-Urmi EVIL MIND AND INTENTION. I can no longer stand them on the screen. They hav exceed the limit. Even their voices seem like poison for me. If they continue WINNING, then truly speaking, this time I will DEFINITELY stop watching this show. it is sooooooooooooo DISGUSTING. 

my pleasure sajnie.....
we have to bear Rashi-Urmi as CVs have decided to show that Truth can never win until its the End of the show....so till the end Rashi and Urmila will win over Gopi....so nothing new abt it..
but yes we can skip watching it......and then CVs will have to wake from thei Deep Sleep of being at #1......

Edited by -tellyaddict- - 21 December 2010 at 11:06am
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Finally kelesh is over

u never know bro....may be CVs are still playing pranks with us...but i m also hoping no KiLesh in future..

Originally posted by lakshmin42

Thanks for the quick update.........

my pleasure dear...

Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Thanks for the awesome update

I'm glad the truth is finally coming out, cause they drag this kinjal crap long enough. I feel really bad for Kokila.  

thanx for liking dear....
yup finally CVs decided to reveal the truth instead of hiding in behind doors and locks....better late than never......but Kokila's pain and anger was justified m also feeling bad for her..

Originally posted by upasana.diya

wow... CVs did break their silence for once... Kinjal deserves all the slaps since she is doing everything to hurt her family...

Thanks for the update beautifulWink

Kinjal deserves more than Just a slap........she deserves to be thrown out of house.....w/o anyone on her side....to know what the real life means other than her Full Fledged Comfortable Life...
and I want to thanx CVs for not dragging this "Parda Uthao Track" ....
and my pleasure u likes it..

Originally posted by br2499

Thanks Sadhli for this update. Like a karmayogi you watch and updateClap.
 Since NHQ =0 I am very upset. Should I even watch it. 

@Jake Cry for official dismantling of DUKE and starting URK'DROFL

@Tammie - Karmayogi - one who has chosen the path of duty without expecting returns - 

aha thanx for the compliment Bee.......m indeed a Karamyogi when its comes to SNS...not coz i hv to watch it but just to have a glimpse of NHQ so that I can njoy the remaining things...but sadly it was 0 today may be tomorrow we will get something intersting...*Fingers crossed*

Originally posted by simran15

thanx 4 the quick update, was so upset 4 koki n i hate urmi n rashi , how can anybody be so evil.I still hope kinjs pregnancy is a lie n elesh marries her otherwise urmi-rashi will on cloud nine n the evil will win.

thanx simran.....
Rashi-Urmi should Fall Flat Faced on floor but i dont know how CVs will do it..

Originally posted by saomom

Thanks for the update. I may have to watch just to see Kinjal get slapped.LOL

@Dhikra - what's the new nickname?

my pleasure mom...n yes u should watch it just for the "Slapping Session" and how Kinjal was flying here and there in her room...

Originally posted by saina01

Thank you so much for the update sis.. Finally the truth is out and Gopi has not been blamed for it this time *yet*

thanx for liking dear...
Gopi was not blamed thats The Biggest Thing only after Kinjal's slap in todays Epi.....I was happy that Koki never questioned or yelled or shouted at Gopi....
this again proved that Koki believed her more than anyone else.......

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Madhu-

Thanks for dhinchak update

thanx dear for liking...

Originally posted by desisrock

Thanks so much Sadhli, for the dhinchak - dhamakedaar epi!!

my pleasure u liked it mita...

Originally posted by crms

Thanks Sadhli for the lovely update.  I could not see the epi without disturbance, but sought of liked the drama today. 

my pleasure Madhu Kaki.....it was a full to dramatic epi with so much Dhan Tan Na....

Originally posted by pretty54

I think that Elesh will still want to marry Kinjal. I think he will tell Koki that he knows the truth and that he still wants to marry her.  Then maybe then she will release that he is a nice guy who really cares for her. I just want that stupid Umang guy to be caught.

It would be nice if he was caught by Anita and she brought him to Ahams house or met up with him and told him the entire truth and then also told him that he needs to start his marry life and that she has found someone else in her life.

Elesh can do what u have mentioned as he is genuinly a nice guy who loves Kinjal a lot...but again this will happen only when Umang will ditch Kinjal nit b4 that....
as till that time Elesh will think that Kinjal loves someone else then how can I marry her.....and when Umang will ditch her Elesh wil come to rescue her....
@bold...that would be something intersting to watch...how anita convinces aham to start his married life again and to forget her........
but again will aham be convinced so easily..i dont think so.....he will blame Gopi for everything once again.......

Originally posted by shalini01

wow super fast update, thanks alot.

Thanks for ur appreciation dear...

Originally posted by ruky786

finally the truth is out thanks for the update just watched it and Gopi is doing the right thing

glad that u liked it...
Gopi does the Best thing she could ever do...telling the Correct Thing to the correct Person at the correct Time....

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi2010

sadhli i think it will be baa because the above video shows her present during the revelation. and most important thans for the update.

my pleasure u liked the update....but again m in doubt whether it will baa or not...
coz it was pretty late night and how can Baa come at that time w/o even intimating anyone in the house...i might be wrong but just guessing...
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam1903

kokila is awesome...
her presence of mind is always so good..

Koki is always Right  in her words "Kokila Modi kabhi galat nahi ho sakti" and she was the Rockstar today while slapping the shameless gal....

Go to top