Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SNS De 21: Dhinchak Dhamaka Epi *Note Edited* (Page 4)

angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Originally posted by angelic8219

At last elesh and koki know the truth but how on earth does it get to ketki announcing kinjal is pregnant? Does elesh still want to get married knowing all this but then urmilla and rashi let ketki know so she then calls it off in front of everyone.

Koki is getting to know kinjal well she knew she was hiding behind gopi in telling the truth. it nice that gopi and koki relationship is build wish I could say the same for ahem and gopi.

@bold it will remain the biggest wishful thinking for all of us....

I dont think it will happen till a year has gone by, within that time gopi and koki will probably be like mother and daughter the way their relationship is going.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Rani48 Goldie
Rani48
Rani48

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged
I think that Elesh will still want to marry Kinjal. I think he will tell Koki that he knows the truth and that he still wants to marry her.  Then maybe then she will release that he is a nice guy who really cares for her. I just want that stupid Umang guy to be caught.

It would be nice if he was caught by Anita and she brought him to Ahams house or met up with him and told him the entire truth and then also told him that he needs to start his marry life and that she has found someone else in her life.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angelic8219-tellyaddict-

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
wow super fast update, thanks alot.

-tellyaddict-

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
eh it was worth watching, i have watched it already 3 times, those slaps and Kokila like a fire breathing dragon, she was so mad. 

Rupal Patel played it really well, initially Gopi told her and she walked away a few steps than it sank in and she got angry and started on Gopi, tell me again, then yanking her, then pulling her to Kinjals bedroom and the reactions with Kinjal, slapping her, shaking her, telling her the mother and daughter relationship is over and she is not wanted in the house and wants her to leave the MM. Wow, that is the reaction i would expect a shocked mother to have, if you leave it until they set the date for the wedding to another guy, all the ceremonies started and now you are coming to say you are pregnant from another boy, it's shocking.

So who do think is at the door, i think it's Dhawal, he heard what Rashy and Urmila did (calling Elesh) and has come to ask them if it's true and he has come to propose marriage to Kinjal...lol.

I think the whole Mehta family, Elesh, he woke up his parents and told them the anonymous caller said and they want to confirm this from Kinjal if it's true the next day, hence this video on youtube  Because the outfits are not the same (Kokila in maroon and yellow not pink and Gopi in pink not green, Kinjal in orange not yellow).

Edited by WintersBloom - 21 December 2010 at 9:17am

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Nafisa....i think its Elesh.......for Dhawal hv doubt whether he listened everything that Rashi n Urmila were talking abt.....

and for Elesh.....as he loves Kinjal so much..he must want to confirm with her abt the truth and thats y he came so early and may be w//o his own family....coz he is a character who cant doubt a gal's character until he got the proof...
so m for Elesh coming to confirm abt the real truth...

sajnie.Verity.

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
sadhli i think it will be baa because the above video shows her present during the revelation. and most important thans for the update.

-tellyaddict-

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged
finally the truth is out thanks for the update just watched it and Gopi is doing the right thing

-tellyaddict-

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Nafisa....i think its Elesh.......for Dhawal hv doubt whether he listened everything that Rashi n Urmila were talking abt.....

and for Elesh.....as he loves Kinjal so much..he must want to confirm with her abt the truth and thats y he came so early and may be w//o his own family....coz he is a character who cant doubt a gal's character until he got the proof...
so m for Elesh coming to confirm abt the real truth...

Sadhli, Maybe it's as you say it's Elesh, to ask her directly, as Kinjal has been so cagey with him never really talks with him, always shying away from him but the way he looks at her, he really cares about her, and would have loved Kinjal a lot if given a chance (she had agreed to the marriage).

But Kokila will confirm to him without asking Kinjal to come downstairs, Elesh will then return the next day with his family to break off the wedding formally (the clip we saw earlier on youtube). 

It's so sad they would have made a good looking couple Kinjal and Elesh (money to money, good in-laws and everything).

sajnie-tellyaddict-

Go to top