Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SNS De 21: Dhinchak Dhamaka Epi *Note Edited*

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:29am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 106 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshree*Shruti*snehasanjanatrupkarmiratoona28adeNas1Rajourisuecazminamneha singarianancy2srikondaahcirchhedahappy newsboddusnehag10krishygCandlesdambisniki_pnclairevillejsgujaratigirlrvvsna1983pragyakumaralphieRaviSharmaindian47nisnehtvbuffysdavissmile365daysparbhudayaljaujauJkamranKK_1234arpithampaminrupsandhyanand17monash1esttyBlacksexyspicymad_vias3chaudhmani86PDLIMAivanta29MissOraclemiss_patel5laddooheartsmarthp18kieraknightley1zanabegdirk41frodcrmsnanda_gopanandu90sinipillai..anisha..-SuMee-desisrockmaaneetfanasyadadavids08_mehak_SpotTressairene_cChaudhrytm_Nancy_srmirjiAbhiAniteri_susansihusaina01A HUGE FANtaral83ek1229boparaisoniapeg_pionneupasana.diyaangelic8219evadAnu-Ananyaviolettesimran15shalini01pesi11shivani003ninagsaomom...Binny...anna44simi_1Varsha-01nivedithaAmbrosiasanwSuhaniSoniaRafeal.suk19Sofnapyar-ishk

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:41am | IP Logged
I had to fight with my cousins for remote to watch saathiya nd also got a new nick name.. But couldnt resist.. Poor kenjal.. Wat a slaps.. She went flying.. And poor Elesh.. I knw how he must be feeling..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-sanw

mad_via Groupbie
mad_via
mad_via

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged
thnxs hun  !!

gopii learned to talk !! wow..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

princess.angelic8219sanw-tellyaddict-

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged
tnx for the quick update sadli...finally goods engine started ....

AbhiAnisanw-tellyaddict-.Verity.

chennaigirl Goldie
chennaigirl
chennaigirl

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Oh God how many more weeks of this kinjal drama...ther's going to be a mahaepisode coming up i am sure this week...and atleast CV's make this Dhawal Cartoon a positive character please please....In all other shows the leads are moving in a faster pace...In SNS i think till we all die Gopi and Aham wil go around in different circles of yelling phases...Shocked..And may be this serial will continue focus on Kinjal and Dhawal and their daily life after marriage....Dead

Edited by chennaigirl - 21 December 2010 at 6:52am

arpithamp-tellyaddict-sanw.Verity.

sajnie IF-Rockerz
sajnie
sajnie

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:56am | IP Logged
thx the update, i am not watching it for some days, am only reading ur updates. I am fed up wiz Rashi-Urmi EVIL MIND AND INTENTION. I can no longer stand them on the screen. They hav exceed the limit. Even their voices seem like poison for me. If they continue WINNING, then truly speaking, this time I will DEFINITELY stop watching this show. it is sooooooooooooo DISGUSTING. 

-tellyaddict-sanw

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Finally kelesh is over

sanw-tellyaddict-

chennaigirl Goldie
chennaigirl
chennaigirl

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Koki was very gud today...I felt bad for her anywayzConfused...I just hope that man is Elesh and they break the marriage here itself...But i think the marriage breaks in front of everyone...So cant really guess...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-sanw.Verity.

Go to top