Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MAANEET's SR WITH PICS

sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
HI guyz...i have noticed from the past few days GF forum is filled with SR talks.So i thought why shouldn't i give a try but maine socha kuch hatke karunga...u guyz are going to see more and read less about MAANEET's SR ...yes u read correctly u are going to see...curious, anxious,very much excited...ok ok no more jokes kaam ki baat karte ...here goes my take about MAANEET's SR

CAUTION : NO AGE LIMIT EVERY BODY CAN READ , WATCH AND NJOY TO THE CORE😆

MAAN's bed room is decorated with red and white roses...GEET on his bed blushing,feeling nervous and waiting for MAAN

MAAN enters the room with his bedroom eyes and naughty smile on his face and looks at his GEET

MAAN approches her and starts exploring her feelings, GEET couldn't look into his eyes she is completely scared to look into his hungry eyes

MAAN lifts geet's face by touching her chin in his usual style

GEET looks at him and MAAN comes closer and more closer to her...GEET closes her eyes

MAAN is about to kiss her lips

GEET suddenly gets back and nods NO this makes MAAN angy and he gets away with his back facing GEET ...GEET gets startled

GEET whishpers "YAHA NAHI"
MAAN :YAHA NAHI MATLAB
GEET  : MYKA ...vahi OUT HOUSE

MAAN recollects the incident where both of them for the first time shared a single bed

MAAN is smart enough to understand what she meant and gives the deadly naughty smile

MAAN lifts GEET and takes her to GEET's MYKA vahi yar OUT HOUSE

MAAN places GEET on the bed removes her dupatta and jewellery ...GEET is silent anticipating his actions

MAAN becomes naughty enough and kisses GEET's hand...but GEET didn't reciprocate...MAAN understands geet is feeling uncomfortable

MAAN wants to make her feel comfortable...we know how MAAN is he can't go against geets happiness and so he plays a trick to bring GEET back to her normal Miss.HP express mode

MAAN : GEET ye mera kambal hai

and now geet becomes playful and says

GEET : nahi ye mera kambal hai

and the as usual nhok - jhok starts between them

plz scroll down for the remaining part

Edited by sldeeps - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sldeeps thumbnail
now MAAN is happy as his GEET is back into action and aur munda is again trying to seduce her with his deadly hungry eyes

GEET understands what his look meant she is completely in playful mood she runs away from him and MAAN gets frustated and runs after her...GIIITH😡

GEET runs and finally enters the bathroom unknowingly and she is suprised at what she has seen

MAAN follows and finally finds her and pins her to the wall so that she couldn't escape any more
...ND OUR BELOVED DARWAAJA GETS LOCKED HAMESHA KI TARAH UPNA RESPONSIBILITY NIBHA RAHI HAI😆😆

MAAN : GEET tum jitna bhi koshish karlo par aaj to tume mere paas aana hi hoga

GEET completely lost in his greedy eyes

GEET comes out of the trance and in her usual way truns on the shower while making an attempt to go away from MAAN

MAAN : aaj hum doonomke beech me, mai hawa ko bhi jagah nahi dunga... by saying this he hugs her passionately under the shower

GEET finally gives up and MAAN wins this gave a vicotorious smile on his face and then both of them...

Oops!!!!!!!!!!!!!! power cut...geet no more fears about darkness...MAAN jo hai uske saath...aur MAAN this time didn't find the need of lighting candle...aur ...aur ...aur uske baad...yar u guyz what r u waiting for...andhera hai mujhe kuch dikh nahi  raha hai😆😆😆...the rest is left to ur imagination

my creativity and imagination about romance has its own limits...kyunki mai to indian hu voh bhi not married yet😉

if u like this post then guyz u might also be interested in

LIBRARY OF MAANEET'S MAGICAL MOMENTS
Edited by sldeeps - 12 years ago
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
 🤣, now i wouldnt be surprised if the last part happens.
sldeeps thumbnail
Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

🤣, now i wouldnt be surprised if the last part happens.

yar i didn't get u........plz xpalin😕
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good one can't stop laughing🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
zoya-shah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
oh my GOD!superb,rocking,amazing.i can't explain how great it was.👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏.don't ask about my imagination of what happened next coz  i don't want a lock on this amazing post .😆
sldeeps thumbnail
Originally posted by: zoya-shah

oh my GOD!superb,rocking,amazing.i can't explain how great it was.👏.don't ask about my imagination of what happened next coz  i don't want a lock on this amazing post .😆

thanx😉
sldeeps thumbnail
Originally posted by: drdee142

Good one can't stop laughing🤣🤣

even i am laughing while typing..........this took long time for me to pick the right pics and place them in correct order😆.......but now i am happy u guyz loved it anyways😉
-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤣Its hilarious.......I m like......🤣🤣.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.🤣🤣🤣even after few mins.....🤣🤣.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.🤣🤣🤣
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome work done😭😭😭😭😭..........loved the pics,convo.....very appropriate..

oopppssss ye light kyu chali gai....lol ....ye light bhi na sahi mauke pe dhoka de gai..😉😉😉😉.