Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Rate/Discuss performances Dec 20-21 (Page 3)

Ishaqzaadi IF-Stunnerz
Ishaqzaadi
Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
After watching the first week episodes in full, I realised that unfortunately JDJ4's judging and scoring still makes no sense to me...so I'm only bothering to watch the performances (for now, atleast!)

My scores/comments on Week 2!

Krushna - 8
The choreography was really interesting LOL though I personally found it a bit creepy ROFLL but credit given for it being really innovative and just so different for the Indian dance show stage. Krushna's full of energy and makes dancing look so fun..you can tell he really enjoys himself and that itself makes the viewer enjoy watching him! He's a great dancer and he did a fabulous job here too!

Akhil - 4
Ahh what an improvement from his first performance LOL! Atleast he made an effort to move a bit and somewhat express this time. However, he is still the weakest link and should have been the first to be eliminated :)

Ankita - 8
Beautiful and graceful. The concept was adorable! I love Nishant! I think Ankita has a lot of potential and hasn't reached what she's fully capable of just yet, but this was a fab performance !

Daya - 6
Well he didn't do half as bad as I assumed he would after seeing his rehearsals LOLL The performance was interesting!

Renuka - 5
Oh good heavens..can she please leave. LOL! I don't like her. After Akhil, she's the other very weak contestant. This performance was an improvement from last week though so that was a relief. However, the choreographer is clearly finding it very difficult to work with her (no offence intended but her weight is an obvious issue, she can't carry and neither can he).

Yana - 9
Okay so I refused to give her a score last week because, though she danced well, my dislike for her took over. This time, however, her dancing was TOO good for me to ignore or be bitchy about ROFL! She's a stunning dancer and the choreography was beautiful..I really loved this performance!

Chang - 8
Loved it! I don't know why people were trying to make it seem like Chang cannot dance earlier and that him coming on Jhalak is going to be some kind of joke! HE CAN DANCE! He did so well! The choreography was awesome and Marischa's a treat to watch dance aswell!

Shekhar - 6
It was a decent performance and he evidently puts the effort in. I did like it a lot more than what he did last week!

Mahi - 7
It was an interesting performance... To be honest, I really love Savio but I found this rather strange. Mahi did well!

Ragini - 8
I loveeed the choreography and I thought it was a great performance! Ragini needs to work on being a bit more graceful with her body movements in such performances lol :p but nonetheless she did a fab job...She can definitely dance and I love her expressions..she's so fun to watch!

Sushant - 10!
Now this is what you call saving the best for last :| What an amazing performance! Freaking awesome choreography! and whoaa Sushant CAN DAAAAAAANCE BABYY! He looks so hot while dancing LMFAO:| If they keep this up, I'm quite certain he'll be winning this season and it'd be a well deserved win =)) The performance was p.e.r.f.e.c.t!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pari2386Anjaani_DastaanThatOneGuy

pari2386 Senior Member
pari2386
pari2386

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
For 21st december :
Sushant - Shampa - 20/10  : Now thats what I call a performance ! This is the performance of Dance India dance standard ; rite from concept to choreography to moves to expressions to chemistry evrything was SUPER PERFECTClap . And now after this performance I have  no doubts that Shamps is Terrence's right hand ; her choreography was by faar the BEST in this JDJ season and Sushant was just outstanding  ! Smile

Yana &  Salman  - 9/10  :  - it was a beautiful fairytale presentedClap. Very sweet concept and choreography by Salman and chemistry between two was sizzling as well as sweet . Well done ; second best of the week

Chang & Marischa - 8.5/10  : Hugee improvement from last week ; I seriously  had not liked wat chang did last week but he seems to have worked very hard this  time. Attitude;; expressions were so good; he just needs to work more on his postures dats it otherwise sincerely good performance.

Maahi & Savio - 8/10 : I had expected little more from her since last week she had shown a lot of potential . The choreography was superb ; maahis expressions and characterization was too good but she needs to be little more sharper and energetic .

Shekhar & Preeti - 7/10 : Preeti has really worked very hard to improve shekhars dancing it was quite evident  . And I feel this performance of himself was better than his last weeks act for which he got highest marks.! Some of the lifts were really difficult for him but at least he attempted them and pulled it off .A decent effort overall

Raagini & Nirav - 7/10  : Conceot was interesting ; choreography was very good; Only Raagini's energy was the major problem . She was nearly tired out completely towards the end . She dhould work  more on her stamina otherwise its gonna be difficult for her in future performances.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_Dastaan

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
ok so finally saw the episodes must say I think most everyone seemed a lot more confident in their performances and I'm glad that the judges arent discussing the scores anymoreClap I was sad that Anushka was outCry Akhil was the more deserving one.....and what was with a lot of beaus coming overConfusedEmbarrassed like Monali,Jai,Ashutosh

giving a lot of 1/2 pointsTongue

For Dec 20

Krushna-Robin- 8.5 Concept was interesting and Krushna's expressions were awesome as usual, but I dunno I thought he lacked in a bit of the dancing...but I guess his costume was the biggest obstacle as he pointed out, but Robin is really good

Akhil-Sneha 5.5- Kudos to Sneha for doing the actual dancingClap that girl is amazing in her movesBig smile. As for Akhil.....he was a bit better than last time, still needs improvement.

Ankita-Nishant- 8.5 -I thought the concept was so sweet and innovativeEmbarrassed love Nishant for that.. Anki was very graceful and poised....she has so much potential and as always I love her moments with SushantDay Dreaming

Daya-Vrushali- 7- I thought the concept was good and Vrushali did a good job....Daya improved a lot over the first one, I love the lifts but I would like to see him dance more because he definitely can

Renuka-Jai- 6 I seriously thought her first performance was MUCH betterConfused the concept was better in her first performance but I appreciate her attempt and I love her hubby for his acting and his remarksClapLOL

For Dec 21

Yana-Salman-9 really nice and sweet concept...both were very good and Yana was so graceful.....kudos to bothClap esp at the part where they did that arm waving thing where Yana was using no legs, amazing chemistry on their part too

Chang-Marisha 7.5- I liked how they incorporated Daya into their performance in the beginningLOL a definate improvement from last week...really nice expressions on Chang's partClap but I guess he could use more energy in his performance...ending part was good where he switched the handcuffs and did the bribe thingLOL....CAN'T Believe that Monali is his girlfriendShocked was she in his season??Confused

Shekhar-Preeti- 6- um yeahConfused I mostly skipped through his performance.....but I liked some of Preeti's choreography in it

Mahi-Savio 8- AMAZING concept...kudos to Savio for that. I loved the concept...again I thought I saw a nice improvement on Mahi's side esp on her expressions and I loved the spin(Clapcontradicting Malaika here) she looks so fragile and delicate  loved how Jai was thereEmbarrassed and agree with Madhuri about her cat avatar...I thought she kept it intact

Ragini-Neerav 7.5- Ragi pie...meri Ragi pie.....oh how I love you soEmbarrassed she was so adorable about her marks....I thought she did a good job, an improvement definitely from last time, really good expressions,  ...but meri cutie pie seemed tired at the endOuch I hope she doesn't exert herselfOuch and I love how sportingly she took the whole commenarty from the judgesLOLLOL (lol I'm baised towards herTongueEmbarrassed)

Sushant-Shampa 10- WOW....AMAZING....I'm so glad I watched it on the big screen...DAMN that was freaking AMAZINGEmbarrassed totally well deserved.....Sushant's creepy smile....Shampa's spider walk...DAMN that was awesomeClapClapClapClapClap

Edited by Tani91 - 25 December 2010 at 10:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha_90

Go to top