India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Rate/Discuss performances Dec 20-21

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:19am | IP Logged
hey guys...sorry didnt post this earlier.....so go on rate the performances out of 10 and discuss anything about them

(these are in random order)

For Dec 20

Krushna-Robin
Renuka-Jay
Akhil-Sneha
Daya-Vrushali
Ankita-Nishant

For Dec 21

Ragini-Neerav
Sushant-Shampa
Yana-Salman
Mahi-Savio
Chang-Marisha
Shekhar-Preeti

Edited by Tani91 - 24 December 2010 at 7:35pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hoor-.shona.-Ami-

Vedika126 IF-Sizzlerz
Vedika126
Vedika126

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:23am | IP Logged
thnx for this. please change sushants partner name. its not shumpa its shampa
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged
^changed
Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
For Dec 20

can i first say Im still upset that Punit and Anushka got out and they didnt even GET TO PERFORM =_= i wish we got to see them dance i mean they worked so hard the least the channel could do is let them dance the lifts looked amazing =_= 

whatever wild card theyll be back

Krushna-Robin 9 Loved it i didnt expect anything like that from krushna at all! he was soooooooooooo good loved the lifts 

Renuka-Jay: =/ 7 
the song just didnt flow  with the attire at all but renuka was really good vaste improvement but meh didnt gel for me it kinda ruined the udi for me LMAO the opposite of what ashotosh rana said. 

Akhil-Sneha- 5.5 okay =_= there was barely any movement from Akhil AGAIN Snehas a smart chorographer though she knows how to make him "perform" and how not too I love he told the judges the whole u complement us then give us low scores ahahah. classic

Daya-Vrushali- 7.5 I liked it the concept was a total DID dance but other than that i loved it vrushali was amazing but the little stair mess up happened.Daya barely danced at times. 

Ankita-Nishant- 7.5 liked it but also concept stolen from DID =/ aankita looked so pretty. I liked the dance but it missed an UMPH factor maybe because ive seen a dance like this before 

For Dec 21 [the performances were so much better today] 

Ragini-Neerav 7.5 Ragini was better then last week but she seemed super exhausted i felt liek the song went longer then it should have the second time on the table seemed really pointless 

Sushant-Shampa: 10! 10! 10 SHAMPA IS A GENIUS! i LOVED the chorography more than anything it was sooo beautifully put together. Im not surprised Shampa is terrences assitant and it truely shows what an amazing dancer! sushant was amazing as well LOVED IT my jaw literally hung open it was that good! 

Yana-Salman: 10 =D Loved the concept of Rupenzel prince and princess totally loved struck they the whole romance to a T the lifts were magical the foot work amazing Awesome Yana was super good she had major grace. 

Mahi-Savio: didnt it see it yet will watch it online later 

Chang-Marisha: 7 it was good nothing that great Chang improved 

Shekhar-Preeti: 6.5 Loved the song perfect choice Shekhar wasnt as stiff this time but his lifts were terrible needs to work on that he had perfect expressions though 

Edited by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan - 21 December 2010 at 1:20pm
-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged

For Dec 20

Krushna-Robin: 8.5, their concept was WOW, very innovative. But i thought there couldve been more dancing in it.

Renuka-Jay: 6, i thought they were better than last week.

Akhil-Sneha: 5, skhil never dances. Whatever is done, is done by sneha only :/

Daya-Vrushali: 7, last week his performance was great. This week, he didnt dance much.

Ankita-Nishant: 9, their performance was SO neat nd so beautiful. Chocolate points as Anki looked gorgeous Day Dreaming

For Dec 21

Ragini-Neerav: 7, she seemed so tired. I think her concentration was not fully on the act.

Sushant-Shampa: 10, the P-E-R-F-E-C-T performance! Superb choreography by Shampa. Amazing dancing, priceless expressions nd superb acting by Sushant Big smile

Yana-Salmaan: 9, Salman just stole my heart today Embarrassed Their act was beautiful, so romantic nd so pure pure type LOL

Mahi-Savio: 8, i didnt really like the song they chose, but i think Mahi's expressions were pretty good. Also, Jay nd mahi look so cute together Embarrassed

Chang-Marisha: 8.5, Chang had really really improved himself. His attitude was fantastic, nd this time, he danced too :D

Shekhar-Preeti: 5.5, i wasnt even paying attention to their act. Shekhar was just helping Preeti with the lifts, he practically did nothing.

Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Salman spells his name with one A =) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Osprisshow

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
We are partying for Salman and Yanas 11/10 <3 Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_Dastaan

krutiv100 Goldie
krutiv100
krutiv100

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Well i only saw dec 21st episode so il comment and personal score those performances.

For Dec 21

Ragini-Neerav
7-Ragini didn't have enough energy because i felt the song was very up beat,she did seem tired,although i think she did try hard. she looked really nice though and expressions were good. I agree with the judges she could have done better.

Sushant-Shampa

10-what can i say,as madhuri said it was perfect,from the song selection to the dance steps to the attitude to the expressions! Shampa's reentry when she crawled on her back gave me goosebumps!Clap here's hoping they keep going up and up!

Yana-Salman

9-loved the song,salman is soo good both his dance and choreography are really good, and I think yana was better today than last week. i liked yana's shyness in the song. and salman's smileEmbarrassed

Mahi-Savio

7.5-i didn't like the song much, though the concept was good i think a differnt song might have helped mahi bring the attitude out though. Savio is a very creative choreographer(loved the choreography for hadippa last week!) and he did wonders with hard kaur last season so im hoping he does the same with mahi. hopefully next week they'l bounce back with a bang.

Chang-Marisha

8-what an improvement, chang did really well,loved his attitude through out the performance and the good thing was he was throughly enjoying it. ending was funnyLOLhe stole remo sir's 10LOL
loved the handcuff portion...marcisha(excuse the spellingEmbarrassed) is very very very good! she does well to bring out the best in chang! keep it up

Shekhar-Preeti
6.5-I  don't know what to say really, i think after last week i guess i was expecting something more than what they did,i couldn't get into the performance like i did with the others.Unhappy

Overall Sushant/Shampa rocked!ClapClapClap

and i can't wait for next week to see mahi and savio's dandiya(im gujju soLOL) i generally like the folk dance rounds....EmbarrassedBig smile

Edited by krutiv100 - 21 December 2010 at 11:16am

Go to top