Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Ramji aka Apu on SBS - 12TH JAN (Page 4)

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poo_s

Originally posted by rekha03

Looks like you girls didn't see the article properly they said mere dolna sun from Bhool Bhulaiya, with themes like great mythological characters Shiv Parvati, Radha krishna and Ram Sita, Wonder JandA will portray which Wink. Hope the costumes are great. CoolI am plain happy to see Apu's first stage performance with a co-star Big smile
di u know I read the article...6 times...LOL... read everythingWink...but sochne main kya jata hai....Evil Smile

LOLLOL
LOLFrankly , I didn't like the conceptSmile , I wanted something in black as Black suits both, let's seeBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_s

poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:05am | IP Logged

Looks like you girls didn't see the article properly they said mere dolna sun from Bhool Bhulaiya, with themes like great mythological characters Shiv Parvati, Radha krishna and Ram Sita, Wonder JandA will portray which Wink. Hope the costumes are great. CoolI am plain happy to see Apu's first stage performance with a co-star Big smile
di u know I read the article...6 times...LOL... read everythingWink...but sochne main kya jata hai....Evil Smile

LOLLOL
LOLFrankly , I didn't like the conceptSmile , I wanted something in black as Black suits both, let's seeBig smile
honestly di..
me too didnt like the concept...but I guess we dont have any option..so lets seeSmile
rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:10am | IP Logged

LOLLOL
honestly di..
me too didnt like the concept...but I guess we dont have any option..so lets seeSmile

At least we shall get to see them dance,that's enough for the moment.Big smile

Edited by rekha03 - 23 December 2010 at 3:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_sblyton

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:00am | IP Logged

LOLLOL
honestly di..

At least we shall get to see them dance,that's enough for the moment.Big smile

Amen to that. I don't care what they do, as long as they are together.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_s

Sharmii IF-Sizzlerz
Sharmii
Sharmii

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Is there a confirmation of them performing?
poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
no sharmi..still there is no confirmation....as far we know apu, he  never performed in award shows...Confused
sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

Originally posted by sami01

even i am curious what angli meant ...waise bidaai has brought a change in him,he is more open and friendly with media

Has anyone of you taken a good look at the ring finger on his right hand????
LOLLOL we all have and we feel that development made him more alive in bidaai but then we saw so many picturesCry and now we are all utterly confusedWink
blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by blyton

even i am curious what angli meant ...waise bidaai has brought a change in him,he is more open and friendly with media

Has anyone of you taken a good look at the ring finger on his right hand????
LOLLOL we all have and we feel that development made him more alive in bidaai but then we saw so many picturesCry and now we are all utterly confusedWink

Which pictures? Public ones don't make that much difference....celebs know how to keep up appearances.

Go to top