Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Ramji aka Apu on SBS - 12TH JAN (Page 30)

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Thank You so much for those Awesome links Shanti!!

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Chandriak thanks to Rekha !!! Smile
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Part 6 is incomplete at teh end
Anyone can get complete part plzz!!!
poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

Originally posted by rekha03

Shanti, the videos are all over the net and thanks to Rupali for the cute pic and Anjali Mona was constantly looking at Apu who was sitting besides her during the comic jodi performance. I saw Apu 's jaw line and I can recognise Apu anywhere. They were having blast laughing together. Angad ie Alekh of Bidaai was present not Naitik. Apu was sitting behind him initially

Yes, I thought it was Angad too but then thought it was Naitik.....so Apu chose to sit with his JJKN costar instead of his Bidaai one. Wink

And you saw just Apu's jawline?? I saw him hold Mona's shoulder for a split-second while they laughed. Tongue
hmm I m not the only one who saw itBlushing( who LOVED IT Heart)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02blytonsami01shanti05

poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Ruplai  thanks for the pics Hug
I m using the first oneEmbarrassed
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Was it on stage ??
I am watching live now I need to keep my hawk eyes open LOL
poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

Detailed update of MandA's performance in INBDJ:

The bad news firstCry:

1.The other two pairs had plenty of dancing together but most of manda's act was Mona dancing and Apu coming in the end when he has killed Ravan (I tell u anjali..that time I was feeling like killing apu....as he was the only one to blame for all this NO dancing )( the killing part was done in silhouette) ....she goes to him and touches his feet(that was funny...) LOL and then they walk together like we saw in the promo.(just to saw this I m waiting from 2 weeksConfused)

2. They were standing a bit apart on stage compared to the others....Sharad was touching Rajshri lightly and Hiten_gauri were of course close, but there was some distance between them....Apu esp seemed to be extremely conscious.(hmm..I think u know the reason ..dont u???? ..we should be happy that apu atleast standing there on the same stageWinkLOL)Confused

Now the good news Embarrassed:

1. While they were walking, they did exchange one heart-stopping look for a second....(tham ja jindegi...............tham ja ...yehi lamha hai..manjil meri ... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)Embarrassed

2. All the nominees stood together on stage before the award was announced...and when the hosts introduced their names Mona went "woo hoo" spontaneously like she usually does while anchoring....APu grinned spontaneously too and then they looked at each other and giggled.(Blushing but then hiten copied mona...AngryLOL)Tongue

3. Mona-Vishal were pretty cosy on stage...Mona was blushing to glory like someone was watching her(yes I was 1 watching her....WinkROFL )Wink.

4. I have saved the best for the last....and I am going to build up to hit so I hope you will be patient and not peek ..Big smile.(not fare anjaliEvil Smile)

When the show started, I was scanning the audience for glimpses of either of them....but neither Mona nor Apu was visible so I gathered that maybe Apu would arrive late and Mona was prob backstage preparing for her act with Vishal....and allowed myself to hope that maybe Apu was also hanging about with her Wink.(hehehehe when all the other nominees were performing I was more interested watching the audiences Wink..then saw the Jhalak of RAM ji wearing black shirt)Embarrassed)

Her act with Vishal was pretty early on, and just before it they showed a glimpse of Mona laughing with someone on her right...the face was not shown but it lookd like a green sherwani...but it must have been Vishal since he was wearing one. Then, while thy were dancing, I THOUGHT I saw APu sitting behind the Naitik guy from Yeh RIshta kya kehlata hai....craning his neck to catch a glimpse of them....but couldnt be sure.(yes yes yes......even I saw mona was talking with someone..but my sis was telling me the person sitting next to her wearing black...even before she saw apu in balckTongue)

After their act, Mona was shown many times laughing at something the hosts said and looking towards her LEFT.....it could be that Vishal had changed places and it could be that it was smoene else she was friendly with....but she was super-blushey and I started hoping...esp since she was sitting behind Naitik...so putting two and two together.....Wink
But I was NOT hoping to see the camera capture them together....but during Saloni's comic act what do i see....Apu clutching Mona's shoulder for a millisecond while they giggled together at the jokes!!!!!(this part makes up for the whole 2 & 1/2 hr...) Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming..and a few more shots of Mona looking often to her LEFT, her LEFT and giggling and blushing....Vishal was sitting on her other side...poor guy must have been wondering what got into his buddy LOL.

Oh, and did I mention SS wasn't anywhere to be seen?????(DancingDancingDancingParty Party)Dancing

HugI love u anjali
scene by scene update is awesome ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02blyton

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poo_s

Ruplai  thanks for the pics Hug
I m using the first oneEmbarrassed

what, more pictures are there.Smile. Where are they?Ermm