Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Ramji aka Apu on SBS - 12TH JAN (Page 27)

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Detailed update of MandA's performance in INBDJ:

The bad news firstCry:

1.The other two pairs had plenty of dancing together but most of manda's act was Mona dancing and Apu coming in the end when he has killed Ravan ( the killing part was done in silhouette) ....she goes to him and touches his feet LOL and then they walk together like we saw in the promo.

2. They were standing a bit apart on stage compared to the others....Sharad was touching Rajshri lightly and Hiten_gauri were of course close, but there was some distance between them....Apu esp seemed to be extremely conscious.Confused

Now the good news Embarrassed:

1. While they were walking, they did exchange one heart-stopping look for a second.... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

2. All the nominees stood together on stage before the award was announced...and when the hosts introduced their names Mona went "woo hoo" spontaneously like she usually does while anchoring....APu grinned spontaneously too and then they looked at each other and giggled.Tongue

3. Mona-Vishal were pretty cosy on stage...Mona was blushing to glory like someone was watching her Wink.

4. I have saved the best for the last....and I am going to build up to hit so I hope you will be patient and not peek ...Big smile

When the show started, I was scanning the audience for glimpses of either of them....but neither Mona nor Apu was visible so I gathered that maybe Apu would arrive late and Mona was prob backstage preparing for her act with Vishal....and allowed myself to hope that maybe Apu was also hanging about with her Wink.

Her act with Vishal was pretty early on, and just before it they showed a glimpse of Mona laughing with someone on her right...the face was not shown but it lookd like a green sherwani...but it must have been Vishal since he was wearing one. Then, while thy were dancing, I THOUGHT I saw APu sitting behind the Naitik guy from Yeh RIshta kya kehlata hai....craning his neck to catch a glimpse of them....but couldnt be sure.

After their act, Mona was shown many times laughing at something the hosts said and looking towards her LEFT.....it could be that Vishal had changed places and it could be that it was smoene else she was friendly with....but she was super-blushey and I started hoping...esp since she was sitting behind Naitik...so putting two and two together.....Wink

But I was NOT hoping to see the camera capture them together....but during Saloni's comic act what do i see....Apu clutching Mona's shoulder for a millisecond while they giggled together at the jokes!!!!! Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming..and a few more shots of Mona looking often to her LEFT, her LEFT and giggling and blushing....Vishal was sitting on her other side...poor guy must have been wondering what got into his buddy LOL.

Oh, and did I mention SS wasn't anywhere to be seen????? Dancing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_srekha02sami01Winchesterbros

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SukuluvsParul

Dii plz do becoz I too didnt get enough of him. Even on stage he was talking to monaLOL Par thoda zyado hosaktha tha Apu ka performance, par it was more mona. Phir be acha lagta hai dono ko sath mai deke.

dii siggy be mast hai.Clap

Credit goes to Rupali for uploading the pic Smile.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_srekha02Winchesterbros

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Yes thats to Rupali for the picture !!:)

rekha02blytonrupsii

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

Detailed update of MandA's performance in INBDJ:

The bad news firstCry:

1.The other two pairs had plenty of dancing together but most of manda's act was Mona dancing and Apu coming in the end when he has killed Ravan ( the killing part was done in silhouette) ....she goes to him and touches his feet LOL and then they walk together like we saw in the promo.

2. They were standing a bit apart on stage compared to the others....Sharad was touching Rajshri lightly and Hiten_gauri were of course close, but there was some distance between them....Apu esp seemed to be extremely conscious.Confused

Now the good news Embarrassed:

1. While they were walking, they did exchange one heart-stopping look for a second.... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

2. All the nominees stood together on stage before the award was announced...and when the hosts introduced their names Mona went "woo hoo" spontaneously like she usually does while anchoring....APu grinned spontaneously too and then they looked at each other and giggled.Tongue

3. Mona-Vishal were pretty cosy on stage...Mona was blushing to glory like someone was watching her Wink.

4. I have saved the best for the last....and I am going to build up to hit so I hope you will be patient and not peek ...Big smile

When the show started, I was scanning the audience for glimpses of either of them....but neither Mona nor Apu was visible so I gathered that maybe Apu would arrive late and Mona was prob backstage preparing for her act with Vishal....and allowed myself to hope that maybe Apu was also hanging about with her Wink.

Her act with Vishal was pretty early on, and just before it they showed a glimpse of Mona laughing with someone on her right...the face was not shown but it lookd like a green sherwani...but it must have been Vishal since he was wearing one. Then, while thy were dancing, I THOUGHT I saw APu sitting behind the Naitik guy from Yeh RIshta kya kehlata hai....craning his neck to catch a glimpse of them....but couldnt be sure.

After their act, Mona was shown many times laughing at something the hosts said and looking towards her LEFT.....it could be that Vishal had changed places and it could be that it was smoene else she was friendly with....but she was super-blushey and I started hoping...esp since she was sitting behind Naitik...so putting two and two together.....Wink

But I was NOT hoping to see the camera capture them together....but during Saloni's comic act what do i see....Apu clutching Mona's shoulder for a millisecond while they giggled together at the jokes!!!!! Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming..and a few more shots of Mona looking often to her LEFT, her LEFT and giggling and blushing....Vishal was sitting on her other side...poor guy must have been wondering what got into his buddy LOL.

Oh, and did I mention SS wasn't anywhere to be seen????? Dancing
Apu is always concious when he is on stage !!!LOLLOLLOL

Thanks for the detail update Anjalo !!

I will try to capture it on bigscreen here ..

Wish someone cud put the videos !!!
rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Shanti, the videos are all over the net and thanks to Rupali for the cute pic EmbarrassedClapand Anjali, Mona was constantly looking at Apu who was sitting besides her during the comic jodi performance. Big smileI saw Apu 's jaw line and I can recognise Apu anywhere. SmileThey were having a blast laughing together.LOL Angad ie Alekh of Bidaai was present not Naitik. Apu was sitting behind him initially .Smile

Edited by rekha03 - 02 January 2011 at 12:23pm

poo_sblytonrupsii

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Shanti, the video link and please make siggies and avis of them laughing together.LOLEmbarrassed

http://www.tellytube.in/2011/01/india-ne-bana-di-jodi-2th-january-2011.html

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_sblyton

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Sure I wil Rekha

OMG they are such a cutepie seiously LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

Shanti, the videos are all over the net and thanks to Rupali for the cute pic and Anjali Mona was constantly looking at Apu who was sitting besides her during the comic jodi performance. I saw Apu 's jaw line and I can recognise Apu anywhere. They were having blast laughing together. Angad ie Alekh of Bidaai was present not Naitik. Apu was sitting behind him initially

Yes, I thought it was Angad too but then thought it was Naitik.....so Apu chose to sit with his JJKN costar instead of his Bidaai one. Wink

And you saw just Apu's jawline?? I saw him hold Mona's shoulder for a split-second while they laughed. Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_srekha02

Go to top