Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

   
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Ramji aka Apu on SBS - 12TH JAN (Page 24)

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Joined: 10 May 2007
Posts: 15184

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
aww is it rekha.....anyways hiten gauri won..but koi na nomination is also a big thing re...
and upar se dance bhi

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Joined: 30 July 2005
Posts: 6202

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

are they open jyoths ..bec all said hiten gauri won..then i will vote more re..
but anjli yaar i feel as a normal human being na she should have let them sit together.bec they were two people who worked for 3 years and were friends,they must have loads to catch up,its called common courtsey....but then i forget it is shilpa we r talking about.....
yes normaly avoid karte hain wo....am glad wo stage pe aye to me it means apu is getting his life back....he lost it 5 years ago  in my opinion



See I don't want to get much into this topic because it always ends in some controversy...but thinking from Shilpa's POV, they were more than friends (that's what she thinks)so she can't "take a risk". Then again, Shilpa doesn't let Apu socialise with ANY woman unless she ties a rakhi to him like Maninee did LOL...have you ever seen a pic of even Apu and Rakshanda alone?? Never...even though it was Raks who brought them together.

But I feel at least Apu could have made some effort at that function to talk to Mona...he wasn't even looking at her but she was looking at himCry. Chalo,der aaye durust aaye....at least he is making the effort now.Smile
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Joined: 17 January 2005
Posts: 32880

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
I am so glad that he aleast came on stage and is doing it with a costar !!Smile
I mean its good to see Apu back on screen, Dance no dance his presence itself is mesmerizing !!

I can buy anything to see Apu on screen !!
Waise he  looks daam cute as raam ji full marks !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_srekha02

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Joined: 17 January 2005
Posts: 32880

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

Originally posted by sami01

are they open jyoths ..bec all said hiten gauri won..then i will vote more re..
but anjli yaar i feel as a normal human being na she should have let them sit together.bec they were two people who worked for 3 years and were friends,they must have loads to catch up,its called common courtsey....but then i forget it is shilpa we r talking about.....
yes normaly avoid karte hain wo....am glad wo stage pe aye to me it means apu is getting his life back....he lost it 5 years ago  in my opinion



See I don't want to get much into this topic because it always ends in some controversy...but thinking from Shilpa's POV, they were more than friends (that's what she thinks)so she can't "take a risk". Then again, Shilpa doesn't let Apu socialise with ANY woman unless she ties a rakhi to him like Maninee did LOL...have you ever seen a pic of even Apu and Rakshanda alone?? Never...even though it was Raks who brought them together.

But I feel at least Apu could have made some effort at that function to talk to Mona...he wasn't even looking at her but she was looking at himCry. Chalo,der aaye durust aaye....at least he is making the effort now.Smile
Anjali he has changed a lot i can bet on that !!

The show bidaaii and during the course he has changed
even if u see the interview  during Bidaaii party he spoke so well
and  no interruptions at all !!!

He has become a new man !!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Joined: 17 January 2005
Posts: 32880

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

aww is it rekha.....anyways hiten gauri won..but koi na nomination is also a big thing re...
and upar se dance bhi
Yes nomination sshould be there for them they deserve it and dance tho I doubt since Raam's role dose'nt show much dance but they do walk together on stage
I hope some dance wud be there lets see promo and teh song dose'nt show  them doing it  atleast when i saw swadesh ka song

But I am so glad he is on stage and  thats  more than enough !!
rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Joined: 06 May 2005
Posts: 6614

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Shanti, this applies to every man in this universe, a wife can bind him to herself only for the first few years, then he wants to be set free, basically trust is very important. Success in Bidaai has helped a lot in this more carefree Apu, I think.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blyton

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Joined: 17 January 2005
Posts: 32880

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Sure Rekha he wasted his time after RKb infact I feel even RKB he was'nt himself
I am glad he took up Bidaaiii
I can definatly see a major change in him
I am sure 2011 would prove great for him if he knows his goals well and hets to where he should actually be
Sri Raam ka roop dharan karkey he will definatly  reach greater frontiers !!

I am gald that finally we can see him
The whole Television will glow with his mahima !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_srekha02

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Joined: 30 July 2005
Posts: 6202

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Sure Rekha he wasted his time after RKb infact I feel even RKB he was'nt himself
I am glad he took up Bidaaiii
I can definatly see a major change in him
I am sure 2011 would prove great for him if he knows his goals well and hets to where he should actually be
Sri Raam ka roop dharan karkey he will definatly  reach greater frontiers !!

I am gald that finally we can see him
The whole Television will glow with his mahima !!


Pardes, anyone??LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_s

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Ragini and Sadhna praying to Ramji...

Author: Omshanti1111   Replies: 9   Views: 1248

Omshanti1111 9 1248 29 March 2010 at 11:01pm by anu rulz
Wah Waha Ramji..AWESOME PRECAP

2 3 4

Author: SanihaKaKinshuk   Replies: 25   Views: 2263

SanihaKaKinshuk 25 2263 24 December 2008 at 2:27am by Osprisshow

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index