Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

   
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Ramji aka Apu on SBS - 12TH JAN (Page 15)

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Joined: 17 January 2005
Posts: 32880

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

i want tham ja guys my record ka sui is stuck there,,,,,,,may be they wil do a bit of tham ja too
I wished coz ever green jodi  had an ever green song na
 So Tham ja was their song !!
 Even  the KK song was theirs

Than ja Abhijeet sawant mano he made for them only Embarrassed

Like Anmol has ishq letha hai in bidaaii
 The songs so crafted for the hero Embarrassed




blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Joined: 30 July 2005
Posts: 6206

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

Originally posted by blyton

Originally posted by Sharmii

Originally posted by blyton

Originally posted by poo_s

Originally posted by rekha03

Originally posted by poo_s

Originally posted by rekha03

Originally posted by sami01

hmm apu as raam .....but in my lalach to see him dance with mona am eager to see ..but i wanted thamja..
and also guys it also shows apu is a changed man and i am so glad

Sammy ,Anjali aka Blyton said about Apu and Mona ' 

I saw the Curtain Raiser!! Apu was there and BLUSHING when he talked about the nomination. Sorry, can't remember clearly but I think he said something like "log wo chehre dekhenge jo kai salo se nahi dekhe" ...and "Jassi Jaisi Koi nahin gave me unparalleled name and fame" :) : ) ....I am feeling hopeful now that they are indeed performing! Mona was like "I'm nominated with VIshal and with Apuuuuurva Agnihotri (that's how she said it!)..Armaan sir!" '

Yes ,Apu has changed Big smile Iam glad too.Clap
yes even I watched certain raise..apu was looking so cute...Embarrassed
& mona said ..exactly the same way...Apuuuuuuuuuuurva Agnihothri..armaan sir..Embarrassed
but why Ram sita...AngryLOL

Poonam what 's wrong with Ram Sita ?. Anways my hubby said Apu should have been Lord Krishna.Big smile
di me too wanted lord krishna....Embarrassed
damn abhi woh promo dikha rah tha..I missed to catch it on my phone....Cry will try next timeEmbarrassed


I get it now....after all they are playing Jassi and Armaan not Mona and Apurva Wink...so what Son y is trying to show is, JandA were an ideal married couple....like Ram-Sita ki jodi.Embarrassed


Hey thats quite a joke ...armaan = ram...u gotta be kidding me..LOL  Its more appropriate to show mona-apu as sita-ram! Wink LOL


In that case who would be Raavan??ConfusedLOL

a certain Mr. V....


Virendra Saxena aka Papaji??Confused
Sharmii IF-Sizzlerz
Sharmii
Sharmii

Joined: 21 April 2005
Posts: 14058

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

Originally posted by rekha03

Originally posted by blyton

Originally posted by Sharmii

Originally posted by blyton

Originally posted by poo_s

Originally posted by rekha03

Originally posted by poo_s

Originally posted by rekha03

Originally posted by sami01

hmm apu as raam .....but in my lalach to see him dance with mona am eager to see ..but i wanted thamja..
and also guys it also shows apu is a changed man and i am so glad

Sammy ,Anjali aka Blyton said about Apu and Mona ' 

I saw the Curtain Raiser!! Apu was there and BLUSHING when he talked about the nomination. Sorry, can't remember clearly but I think he said something like "log wo chehre dekhenge jo kai salo se nahi dekhe" ...and "Jassi Jaisi Koi nahin gave me unparalleled name and fame" :) : ) ....I am feeling hopeful now that they are indeed performing! Mona was like "I'm nominated with VIshal and with Apuuuuurva Agnihotri (that's how she said it!)..Armaan sir!" '

Yes ,Apu has changed Big smile Iam glad too.Clap
yes even I watched certain raise..apu was looking so cute...Embarrassed
& mona said ..exactly the same way...Apuuuuuuuuuuurva Agnihothri..armaan sir..Embarrassed
but why Ram sita...AngryLOL

Poonam what 's wrong with Ram Sita ?. Anways my hubby said Apu should have been Lord Krishna.Big smile
di me too wanted lord krishna....Embarrassed
damn abhi woh promo dikha rah tha..I missed to catch it on my phone....Cry will try next timeEmbarrassed


I get it now....after all they are playing Jassi and Armaan not Mona and Apurva Wink...so what Son y is trying to show is, JandA were an ideal married couple....like Ram-Sita ki jodi.Embarrassed


Hey thats quite a joke ...armaan = ram...u gotta be kidding me..LOL  Its more appropriate to show mona-apu as sita-ram! Wink LOL


In that case who would be Raavan??ConfusedLOL

a certain Mr. V....


Virendra Saxena aka Papaji??Confused


V for Virus.LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_s

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Joined: 10 May 2007
Posts: 15184

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
nahi ladkio ravan can only be one person and he is stuck in big boss house now...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_srekha02

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Joined: 06 May 2005
Posts: 6614

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

Originally posted by rekha03

Originally posted by blyton

Originally posted by Sharmii

Originally posted by blyton

Originally posted by poo_s

Originally posted by rekha03

Originally posted by poo_s

Originally posted by rekha03

Originally posted by sami01

hmm apu as raam .....but in my lalach to see him dance with mona am eager to see ..but i wanted thamja..
and also guys it also shows apu is a changed man and i am so glad

Sammy ,Anjali aka Blyton said about Apu and Mona ' 

I saw the Curtain Raiser!! Apu was there and BLUSHING when he talked about the nomination. Sorry, can't remember clearly but I think he said something like "log wo chehre dekhenge jo kai salo se nahi dekhe" ...and "Jassi Jaisi Koi nahin gave me unparalleled name and fame" :) : ) ....I am feeling hopeful now that they are indeed performing! Mona was like "I'm nominated with VIshal and with Apuuuuurva Agnihotri (that's how she said it!)..Armaan sir!" '

Yes ,Apu has changed Big smile Iam glad too.Clap
yes even I watched certain raise..apu was looking so cute...Embarrassed
& mona said ..exactly the same way...Apuuuuuuuuuuurva Agnihothri..armaan sir..Embarrassed
but why Ram sita...AngryLOL

Poonam what 's wrong with Ram Sita ?. Anways my hubby said Apu should have been Lord Krishna.Big smile
di me too wanted lord krishna....Embarrassed
damn abhi woh promo dikha rah tha..I missed to catch it on my phone....Cry will try next timeEmbarrassed


I get it now....after all they are playing Jassi and Armaan not Mona and Apurva Wink...so what Son y is trying to show is, JandA were an ideal married couple....like Ram-Sita ki jodi.Embarrassed


Hey thats quite a joke ...armaan = ram...u gotta be kidding me..LOL  Its more appropriate to show mona-apu as sita-ram! Wink LOL


In that case who would be Raavan??ConfusedLOL

a certain Mr. V....


Virendra Saxena aka Papaji??Confused
ROFL
I meant Mr P 's famous nickname.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_ssami01

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Joined: 06 May 2005
Posts: 6614

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

nahi ladkio ravan can only be one person and he is stuck in big boss house now...LOL

bang on. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01

Sharmii IF-Sizzlerz
Sharmii
Sharmii

Joined: 21 April 2005
Posts: 14058

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

i want tham ja guys my record ka sui is stuck there,,,,,,,may be they wil do a bit of tham ja too


There might be two performances...remember the article also said all the couples will perform on dholna from bhool bhulaiya! Tongue
Sharmii IF-Sizzlerz
Sharmii
Sharmii

Joined: 21 April 2005
Posts: 14058

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
I think if we ever have a jjkn sequel...we should have Purab in it. There aint no fun without him. LOL!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_sblytonsami01

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Ragini and Sadhna praying to Ramji...

Author: Omshanti1111   Replies: 9   Views: 1249

Omshanti1111 9 1249 29 March 2010 at 11:01pm by anu rulz
Wah Waha Ramji..AWESOME PRECAP

2 3 4

Author: SanihaKaKinshuk   Replies: 25   Views: 2264

SanihaKaKinshuk 25 2264 24 December 2008 at 2:27am by Osprisshow

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index