Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shanti05

Hehehe Rekha we can't miss Apu ahd his features !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Apu seems to stick to Anmol Rajvansh's look , all gelled hair.πŸ˜•
Edited by rekha03 - 13 years ago
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank You so much for those Awesome links Shanti!!
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Chandriak thanks to Rekha !!! 😊
shanti05 thumbnail
Part 6 is incomplete at teh end
Anyone can get complete part plzz!!!
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blyton

Yes, I thought it was Angad too but then thought it was Naitik.....so Apu chose to sit with his JJKN costar instead of his Bidaai one. πŸ˜‰

And you saw just Apu's jawline?? I saw him hold Mona's shoulder for a split-second while they laughed. πŸ˜›

hmm I m not the only one who saw it☺️( who LOVED IT ❀️)
poo_s thumbnail
Ruplai  thanks for the pics πŸ€—
I m using the first one😳
shanti05 thumbnail
Was it on stage ??
I am watching live now I need to keep my hawk eyes open πŸ˜†
poo_s thumbnail
Originally posted by: blyton

Detailed update of MandA's performance in INBDJ:

The bad news first😭:

1.The other two pairs had plenty of dancing together but most of manda's act was Mona dancing and Apu coming in the end when he has killed Ravan (I tell u anjali..that time I was feeling like killing apu....as he was the only one to blame for all this NO dancing )( the killing part was done in silhouette) ....she goes to him and touches his feet(that was funny...) πŸ˜† and then they walk together like we saw in the promo.(just to saw this I m waiting from 2 weeksπŸ˜•)

2. They were standing a bit apart on stage compared to the others....Sharad was touching Rajshri lightly and Hiten_gauri were of course close, but there was some distance between them....Apu esp seemed to be extremely conscious.(hmm..I think u know the reason ..dont u???? ..we should be happy that apu atleast standing there on the same stageπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)πŸ˜•

Now the good news 😳:

1. While they were walking, they did exchange one heart-stopping look for a second....(tham ja jindegi...............tham ja ...yehi lamha hai..manjil meri ... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³)😳

2. All the nominees stood together on stage before the award was announced...and when the hosts introduced their names Mona went "woo hoo" spontaneously like she usually does while anchoring....APu grinned spontaneously too and then they looked at each other and giggled.(☺️ but then hiten copied mona...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†)πŸ˜›

3. Mona-Vishal were pretty cosy on stage...Mona was blushing to glory like someone was watching her(yes I was 1 watching her....πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ )πŸ˜‰.

4. I have saved the best for the last....and I am going to build up to hit so I hope you will be patient and not peek ..πŸ˜ƒ.(not fare anjali😈)

When the show started, I was scanning the audience for glimpses of either of them....but neither Mona nor Apu was visible so I gathered that maybe Apu would arrive late and Mona was prob backstage preparing for her act with Vishal....and allowed myself to hope that maybe Apu was also hanging about with her πŸ˜‰.(hehehehe when all the other nominees were performing I was more interested watching the audiences πŸ˜‰..then saw the Jhalak of RAM ji wearing black shirt)😳)

Her act with Vishal was pretty early on, and just before it they showed a glimpse of Mona laughing with someone on her right...the face was not shown but it lookd like a green sherwani...but it must have been Vishal since he was wearing one. Then, while thy were dancing, I THOUGHT I saw APu sitting behind the Naitik guy from Yeh RIshta kya kehlata hai....craning his neck to catch a glimpse of them....but couldnt be sure.(yes yes yes......even I saw mona was talking with someone..but my sis was telling me the person sitting next to her wearing black...even before she saw apu in balckπŸ˜›)

After their act, Mona was shown many times laughing at something the hosts said and looking towards her LEFT.....it could be that Vishal had changed places and it could be that it was smoene else she was friendly with....but she was super-blushey and I started hoping...esp since she was sitting behind Naitik...so putting two and two together.....πŸ˜‰
But I was NOT hoping to see the camera capture them together....but during Saloni's comic act what do i see....Apu clutching Mona's shoulder for a millisecond while they giggled together at the jokes!!!!!(this part makes up for the whole 2 & 1/2 hr...) πŸ˜.😍..and a few more shots of Mona looking often to her LEFT, her LEFT and giggling and blushing....Vishal was sitting on her other side...poor guy must have been wondering what got into his buddy πŸ˜†.

Oh, and did I mention SS wasn't anywhere to be seen?????(πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³)

πŸ€—I love u anjali
scene by scene update is awesome ..
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: poo_s

Ruplai  thanks for the pics πŸ€—

I m using the first one😳

what, more pictures are there.😊. Where are they?πŸ€”
Edited by rekha03 - 13 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail