Ramji aka Apu on SBS - 12TH JAN - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Sure rehana anything with Apu and his costar !!

Chalo request bhejthey hai !!

I mean the song is so beautiful we must get it !!
Yes beautiful song !!
Now I can imagine Angini on that ;)
@chandrika..thanks for sharing the promo..😊

cant wait to watch apoorva stage performance with mona and that too enacting RAM/SITA...

a must watch..😊

too bad i dont have sony TV so must wait for the video online..

must  say after bidaai there is some changes in apoorva...anyways not bad ones but good ones..just imagine apoorva doing a stage performance..

he is following the footstep of his costar parul..wish we could get a dance performance of both on stage one day...

just missing them so much...."sighs"...

Saveeta thats why he never has done a stage performance and bidaaii has open a lot of doors for him..
I am so glad he is doing it

But just wonder ki kya phena hoga

I mean Ram so costume will be there
wish someone cuid upload promo
thanks shanti di..... chalo, so i m not the only one with Fried Bheja 🀣

@shanti..this is a fact apoorva as anmol has become much much more popular...

agree with you lots of scope in future for him...

he looks dashing in every outfit but i'm sure he will be looking great in this RAM costume ..

RAM costume.bow..{dhanush in hand}..mukut on head...heavy jewelleries etc...must watch the promo..he will be a  handsome ram with his smile...😊
Edited by savee_k - 13 years ago
Originally posted by shanti05

Saveeta thats why he never has done a stage performance and bidaaii has open a lot of doors for him..
I am so glad he is doing it

But just wonder ki kya phena hoga

I mean Ram so costume will be there
wish someone cuid upload promo
di as apu playing Ram he is wearing that type of cloths... that Ram should wearπŸ˜†..between anjali was asking if his cheast was covered or not....so I want to clearify..yes his cheast was covered with some skin color cloths...πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Obviously Poonam !! nahi tho faint !!!🀣

But I think  he will not have a crwon on his head coz if he is going to be dancing it will definatly obstruct his vision

Chandrika can u eleborate on what u saw
My kids are watching Toy story two so i cannot see SONY now otherwise I would have caught the promo and given a written update
@Saveeta.. I think  its good he is doing all these  and his popularity  is growing wellπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by shanti05

Obviously Poonam !! nahi tho faint !!!🀣

But I think  he will not have a crwon on his head coz if he is going to be dancing it will definatly obstruct his vision

Chandrika can u eleborate on what u saw
My kids are watching Toy story two so i cannot see SONY now otherwise I would have caught the promo and given a written update
@Saveeta.. I think  its good he is doing all these  and his popularity  is growing wellπŸ˜‰

Shanti, India ne bana di jodi is not shown in middle east as least nomination special was not shown and no promos of the awards show. I think time still for the award function to be aired outside India.πŸ˜”
Originally posted by Rehana86

*cough*...*cough* ..... is it ok if i "desire" to watch Apu and Parul performing on the song "Tum jo aaye zindegi mein"???πŸ€” ..... ever since i've heard him performing on stage, my brain constantly imagines Angini performing on that song 😳..... *sigh*..... me and my brain *hopeless*

Even I want to see AnGini performing as Apu now seems okay with performances with co-stars. Wish somebody would upload Ramji.😍
I will see if they show it here coz they showed Ali asgar and I forgot that lady's name telling that it will be aired on jan 2nd

I want to see the promo Rekha please scan Y tube and get it for us !!