Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Gurmeet is bhai off-screen - Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Gurmeet is bhai off-screen too, Anvesha

Anvesha, aka Nikunj Malik of Geet –Hui Sabse Parayi on STAR One, speaks about her onscreen and offscreen relationship with Maan aka Gurmeet Choudhary. She also reveals about her relationship with her real-life brother in a candid chat.

How different or similar is your relationship with your brother compared to Anvesha-Maan relationship?

In real life, my brother is younger to me. Like a typical younger brother, he always comes to me for advice and suggestions. Just like Maan, he is very supportive. When the first episode of Geet- Hui Sabse Parayi featuring me was aired, the first message I received was from him. It was an encouraging message so, yes, in a way, our relationship is similar to that of Anvesha and Maan.

Any unforgettable incident involving you and your brother that you would like to share?

There are many memorable incidents. The most memorable was his message after my first episode of this show was aired. Besides that, my brother does not like me sitting in the passenger seat when he is driving; he feels that I will interfere and also spoil his car, because he is possessive about his car. He also does not trust me with electronic gadgets.

How is your off-screen relationship with Gurmeet?

Gurmeet is bhai for me off-screen too. He makes me very comfortable while shooting. Initially, I had to give a lot of retakes because I needed to catch up with acting. He helped me to gain confidence, and also, he did not crib when he had to give numerous retakes of the scenes that we shot together.

What is your opinion about Maan as a brother?

Maan is a very loving brother, who has spoilt Anvesha by pampering her. Any girl would be lucky to have a brother like him.

Do you think Anvesha makes a good sister, and why? Do you think she is over-possessive about Maan?

Yes, Anvesha is a good sister because she loves Maan to death. The only thing is that she is very possessive, but it is not really her fault, because he has spoilt her by pampering her since childhood.

In the show, you do not like your brother's fiance Geet. If you were in her place, how would you handle the situation? What would you do to win over your in-laws?

I feel that every person is entitled to have an opinion about the other person. However, if I was facing a similar situation in real life, I would definitely try to spend time with them, understand them, and try to gel with them.

If Maan does not accept your relationship with the guy you love, how will you convince him?

I will try to get them to patch up and get along with each other. However, if it does not happen it is their wish. I cannot force them to accept each other.

Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
Tuesday, December 21, 2010

http://starone.in/news/1108/gurmeet-is-bhai-offscreen-too-anvesha.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awwwwwh GC is  real sweetheart......But the fact remains same...."MSK Has No Sister..."πŸ˜†
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

thnks dear for the article ...

GC always does  that .. he helped DD with her lines too she herself told in telly tadka interview tht GC always helps her with her lines ...😊

πŸ˜† i don't agree with anvesha at all ... who on earth wants maan as a brother ... no way ... not accepted as a brother at all ...

i want a husband like maan  ...😊not a brother ...
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks  for the article😊
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
thanks for sharing dear... GC is always cute... love him...

@ dew di: s i also agree with u who want a bro like Maan ... i also want hubby like Maan...
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: dewdropred

thnks dear for the article ...

GC always does  that .. he helped DD with her lines too she herself told in telly tadka interview tht GC always helps her with her lines ...😊

πŸ˜† i don't agree with anvesha at all ... who on earth wants maan as a brother ... no way ... not accepted as a brother at all ...

i want a husband like maan  ...😊not a brother ...

plzzzzz guys not real life....real life mein MAAN ko handle karna mushkil hain....but Gc is good for Real Life...not MAAN...πŸ˜†
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😊
Thanks for the posted article.  Its nice to know what Gurmeet is like to co-stars off-screen.  Thats a truly brotherly and supportive role GC is known for since in the few interviews on SBB/SBS, he seems a soft, cool, collected and a very dependable human being.  And thru Anvesha, its proved his character off-screen.  Cheers Gurmeet Choudhary. 

Its also a heartening piece of the real girl Anvesha is as describing how she would be in an another actor's shoes.  Great going girl. πŸ˜Š
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarthirajendran

thanks for sharing dear... GC is always cute... love him...

@ dew di: s i also agree with u who want a bro like Maan ... i also want hubby like Maan...

isn't it ... well she can have maan as her bro πŸ˜†...waise  hamare liya compitition main 1 person less ho gayi ...

already every one is fighting in IF for maan ... πŸ˜† as to who loves him more πŸ˜† 

tht's better ... she herself is out πŸ˜† 
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

isn't it ... well she can have maan as her bro πŸ˜†...waise  hamare liya compitition main 1 person less ho gayi ...

already every one is fighting in IF for maan ... πŸ˜† as to who loves him more πŸ˜† 

tht's better ... she herself is out πŸ˜† 

TRUE di.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhinki143

plzzzzz guys not real life....real life mein MAAN ko handle karna mushkil hain....but Gc is good for Real Life...not MAAN...πŸ˜†

i can handle maan any time ...πŸ˜† but don't mind GC tooπŸ˜‰ .. πŸ˜†par GC is younger to me πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†....